Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Rolling Love (翻滾吧! 蛋炒飯)

Just watch episode 1. Feel so sad for Leng Lie. He does deserve all these heartaches. He wasn't even his fault in the first place. He was in the correct lane. It's the oncoming car that was in the wrong lane. Pay attention to the arrows on the road.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Watching episode 5. I really really don't get this Guan Xiao Shu.

She knows very well that she's hurting Leng Lie and bewhen Leng Lie is unhappy she's herself is also unhappy. Then, well the hell she still keep on hurting him? Every 2 episodes, I see her crying to herself (or her aunt) saying how much she knows she is hurting Leng Lie. Why the hell does she still continue doing it? She's causing unhappiness to both herself and Leng Lie. It's not like she doesn't love Leng Lie. She loves Leng Lie, Leng Lie loves her. So, why can't she accept him?

Don't give me the reason that she thinks Leng Lie only want to be with her out of guilt. From all her crying scenes and monologue (or dialogue with her aunt), I sure she knows very well that Leng Lie loves her and not just out of guilt. She said if the accident never happen things will be different. That means she knew Leng Lie has feelings for her even before the accident.

Hate this Guan Xiao Shu. Just know how to cause unnecesssary trouble and unhappiness.

If it's because she thinks Leng Lie's dad won't agree with their relationship, then why after Leng Lie is hurt, she stubornly wants to 'take care' of Leng Lie even when his father says it to her face that he doesn't want her near Leng Lie?

She causes so much unhappiness, but at the end, she got her happy ending while Leng Lie is still alone.

Michelin should end up with Wasabi.

Honestly, I don't know how I can finish watching the whole 12 episodes liao. I'm only up to episode 5 and I already can't stand her.

No wonder the ratings is so low.

Hope Genie find a more likeable character to play. I do like Genie the actress/singer.
    Last edited by kidd; 09-05-08 at 10:43 AM.

yupe, maybe lots of viewers left this series just because don't stand with XS. Me if not because of Danson will too. But lots of my frenz didn't watch because of Genie too, outside of XS's characters mostly because of her role in Romantic Princess.

I've stopped watching this series for quite some time and now I'm picking it up again. Just watch up to the part Chou Lin appears and claims that Leng Lie copied her idea to create Ghost Noodle. I've already read synopsis and know what she will do and what trouble she will cause. Tanteun told me that nothing bad will happen to her after all the trouble she has caused including causing Leng Lie's father to suicide.

Is her fate the same in the novel? Anyone has read the whole novel?

I don't get this *****'s reasoning.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    I've watched until Chou Lin cook Ghost Noodle in the press conference to 'prove' that Leng Lie copied her idea (I want to punch her smug face). Earlier I've fastforwarded to the part where Leng Lie's dad committed suicide and Chou Lin said she's sorry, that she just wanted to make Leng Lie loves her and she just thought this was a good chance, she didn't mean to cause Leng Lie's dad to suicide. What I don't get is, how the hell did she expect Leng Lie to love her by ruining his reputation? Won't he hate her more? I don't get it. She's nuts.
    Last edited by kidd; 12-10-08 at 10:27 AM.

Want to ask something. After Chou Lin showed her ability to Mr.Leng (by making special cakes for him to taste) and told Mr.Leng that she wanted Leng Lie, Leng Lie make appointment with her to meet in a bar. When she came and Leng Lie told her 'you use to be a dedicated girl who work hard for success..' and Choi Lin said 'One night stand?'.

What does she mean? Did Leng Lie offer to have a one night stand with her? or she wants a on night stand with Leng Lie? or She just has a one night stand with someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Want to ask something. After Chou Lin showed her ability to Mr.Leng (by making special cakes for him to taste) and told Mr.Leng that she wanted Leng Lie, Leng Lie make appointment with her to meet in a bar. When she came and Leng Lie told her 'you use to be a dedicated girl who work hard for success..' and Choi Lin said 'One night stand?'.

What does she mean? Did Leng Lie offer to have a one night stand with her? or she wants a on night stand with Leng Lie? or She just has a one night stand with someone else?
    i think she just wants one night stands with LL. She desperately wants to get LL back *with a weird way tho*