Thread: reviews

Default reviews

how long does it usually take to revise and upload a review? is there certain types tat are uploaded before others?

i wanted to write more reviews but considering the one i wrote on premutation back in January 18, 2007 is still yet to be edited while other reviews written after was edited and uploaded onto the site i'm not feeling to confident.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

For the last 2 months, we've been manually reentering over 300 old reviews back to our database so the newer reviews did get neglected. We do give a preferences to reviews that are written for new productions of the same year (i.e. 2008) and for something that has not been reviewed yet. For instance, there is a higher chance a review will get updated sooner if we don't already have content for it versus a production that has already been reviewed 8-9 times by others already.

What is your pen name that you used to submit the review? And what was the review? One other possibility is that an editor put your review "On Hold" which means it didn't meet our review requirements and is waiting for you to edit it before we start editing.
    -SC

pen name would be the same as this user name, the review was for Premutation which was reviewed onced already, i had read that review and watched the film, since my take on the film differ in tat to the original review i had submitted on Jan 18th 2007 which makes it over a year ago.

it isn't on hold, its listed as "not yet edited", i havent' received any emails or notification on if its need to be fixed.

so if new reviews for new film takes presendence over older ones then if i write one that came out this year, the chance of it being used would be higher?

i don't want to write one that would just sit there in the 'not yet edited' bin.

Saw your review under pen name Tieu Ye Nu

http://www.spcnet.tv/Chinese-TV-Seri...iew-r1426.html

Our editors will generally also update reviews quicker if they are written without much spelling, grammatical, or syntax errors. Your review was pretty good but our tip is to watch your usage of commas as there were many run-on sentences that had to be edited.

Do reviewers think it will be useful for us to provide a general guideline of common grammar and syntax errors to look out for?
    -SC

that would help, another idea you might like to consider is the layout of reviews, and maybe even upscale your minimum words per review.

i think i read all the reviews spcnet.tv has to offer, most of them are very good but some were very short and more along the lines of 'i love him' and 'it was so good' or 'it sucked', i thought this type of review should be done in the forums not posted as a review.

so if you had a set guildline on how to set out a review, like having to include a plot section, character section and ratings section, scenes section.

like how you did with the star ratings and the production type, u had upgrade it to a drop down menu selection instead of using the old school type it in ur review method.

having something along that line then the reviews submitted would be easier to edit and more informative to read.

btw, thanks for the comma tip, its been a problem with me since highschool, i tend to talk to fast without breathing so it actually shows when written down. its a problem i'm trying to fix but not having much luck with, when i start putting in commas i tend to go overboard.

good grammer would be no more then 3 commas in a sentence, yet my senentence either ends to short or runs to long.

off topic here... but i wrote a review once then accidently pressed back and lost my review so i stopped
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

i always type in word first then paste into the site, that way you can always recheck ur review for spelling mistakes and never lose them if u lose connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    i always type in word first then paste into the site, that way you can always recheck ur review for spelling mistakes and never lose them if u lose connection.
    yea that is a good idea, except now im too discouraged to do another review lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!