Thread: Does anybody know the title to this drama by Stephanie Xiao Qiang

Default Does anybody know the title to this drama by Stephanie Xiao Qiang

Does anybody know the title of this particular drama? The leading actress is Stephanie Xiao Qiang. I think it was filmed around late 90's.

The synopsis:

Xiao Qiang's character is in love triangle between 2 twin brothers. One of the twins is a blind gentleman, while the other twin is the evil one.

The guy was blinded beacuase xiao qiang's character sent a parcel to the guy's house without knowing that it actually contained some explosives. The guy's wife and kid died and he lost his eyesight.

Forwarded to few years later, xiao qiang's character met the other twin and he started to chase afte her but she was still feeling guilty for indirectly causing his brother's misery.

So does anybody here know what i the title of this drama as well as the name of the leading actor? This drama has a really nice soundtrack as well.

Been looking high and lo for the info but couldnt find anything. Would really appreciate if anyone could enlighten me.

Default Title of drama

This was really classic Taiwan drama "真爱一世情" it's really old one, can't seem to find it.

Smile Actor

Hi,

The actor has always been paired with Stephanie.. they have many movies and dramas together...

His name is Lin Rui Yang, 林瑞阳
    Teddy

Hello! I tried to find it but the only think I could found out was the name I think its 真爱一世情. I didn't find any video or sth about the series. Please if u find sth let me know cause Im interested in watching it.

THANKS