Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Remembering dreams

Have been dreaming lately. One dream is somewhat interesting. It is about a "blind" woman who regained her sight. But she preferred the old ways. She continued to act blind, continue to receive help and bullying from others. People do not like changes probably?

Dreamt that I have lots of coins in my wallet. Good omen?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Have been dreaming lately. One dream is somewhat interesting. It is about a "blind" woman who regained her sight. But she preferred the old ways. She continued to act blind, continue to receive help and bullying from others. People do not like changes probably?
    This reminds me of a case I read about in a book. A blind woman was healed by hypnosis, but, she became blind again later she because she miss the 'benefits' of being blind.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Interesting, kidd.

Had another long dream yesterday. It's about meeting an old classmate who became a student again. And I am one of the teachers in his course. The dream was long is because he has bought his nasi lemak while I am waiting for the new rice to be cooked. When mine was ready, nasi lemak seller sold me a big fish, a small clunk of vegetables and rice. Feeling unsatisfied, I asked me for other dishes, like chicken sausage. He refused and gave me another small fish. Healthy living?

I have some dreams yesterday. But I can only remember one - meeting an ex-classmate. Actually I am meeting him next week. We have not seen each other for 22 years as he lived in another country.

Dreamt that I was captured. When bought to the Queen who grant me a wish, I just say, "I want to go home". Queen exclaimed, "But your country is fully destroyed".

I have a few dreams in the last 2 days. One is about eating. The place is quite interesting. It is located at the basement - 3 floors of food stalls. My friend ordered a big plate of different food. Another dream is about a living spider on my neck. Hard as I and others tried, it simply refuses to go away. Should I have killed it instead?
    Last edited by wkeej; 08-17-12 at 06:56 AM.

i had a really weird dream recently...like 2 days ago i was in this weird palace place which was made of glass. and i think we were watching this tennis match, but we weren't allowed to see the match. the weird part about this is one) we were watching it and two) i HATE tennis and here i was WATCHING it. and then it was over, but we never saw the score. everyone started walking out of the room.....and then it dramatically switched in a whole other place altogether........and someone accused me of being a girl in the wrong place....then i woke up. weird.
    If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;

Dreamt that I met my ex-boss. Indeed, we are having a gathering this weekend.

Had two short dreams yesterday. one about eating pizza and the other eating kfc.

Is this a dream?

I've been having weird dreams lately. Something about meeting old friends in a coffee shop or a football stadium or somewhere else. But one thing about those dreams is there's always this guy whom I know I can see his face/features in my dreams, but I can't remember anymore when I wake up. He's just always there, staring while smiling. It's not scary but weird. I'm sure though that I haven't met him in real life.

The last dream I had was I'm having my fortune told at the fortune teller's house.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Had two dreams yesterday. One is people asking for sex with a man which will result in eternity. The weird thing is that it is the men asking for it. The other is about conversation with an old army warrant officer who is Chinese educated and wants me to improve his resume.

Had two dreams yesterday. One is telling people that I am going for a 21km run - which is a lie. The surprising part is no one seems to be bothered. It appears that running 21km is not an issue for them. The second dream concerns a king and an impostor. The king's face was changed and consequently the impostor took the throne. No one believed the real king except a sorcerer. However, the deal is that the king will be burnt in hell when he died if the impostor is gotten rid of. The impostor started killing members of the royal family and loyal generals. It was revealed that the identity of the impostor is the sorcerer... The dream ended with the king with the changed face becoming a commoner. So I do not know whether the impostor/sorcerer was gotten rid of.

Have not been dreaming recently. One recent dream concerns me entering the lift with eight guys. All of a sudden, four of them turned around and wanted to beat me up. One guy even exclaimed that he will beat me at the centre of my nose. I was hoping that the other four guys will intervene. Somehow, I "saved" myself by waking up. Maybe a sub-conscious reaction?

Had a number of small dreams yesterday. Trying to link everything together. I was at home. Two sisters asked me to pack back some food for them. I went jogging. The jog was quite long. In the end, I was in a building. I met a friend. Then I met another guy. He told me that I was lucky as my training ends at 5pm everyday whereas his would be until 7.30 pm everyday for 4 months. Then I was back at home. My brother-in-law and I saw some landslides resulting in traffic jams.

Bad dream yesterday. Dreamt that I shouted at someone.

Had some short dreams yesterday. But I can only remember one. Was counting money. Hope that it is a good omen.

Dreamt about late grandma yesterday.

Bad dream yesterday. Lots of fighting.