Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Remembering dreams

Dreamt that my childhood friend cleaning toilet.

Dreamt of the disabled travelling in your own motorized wheelchair/cars.

Had two dreams:
    1. The city which I live has an inner and outer city. I happened to be in the latter and it was attacked. To escape to the inner city, we have to knock down walls furiously. Real tiring. Wonder why such a city is built in the first place. Possibly (a) the proper route to the inner city is sealed or unsafe and (b) the thick walls are to protect the inner city.
    2. Went back to army recruit training. It is quite illogical as we are given much freedom to roam around. Worse still, while it is army training, the leader was making announcements that students who fail in the academic examinations are to report to him.
    Last edited by wkeej; 10-31-15 at 08:35 PM.

Dreamt that I become a newspaper vendor. And was scolded by boss for slow delivery.

You sure dream a lot more than me. I hardly dream and when I do, it's stuck in my mind for a couple of days...even years. I have a question. What if you dream about snakes surrounding you but none of them bite you? However, in reality, you are afraid of snakes.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    You sure dream a lot more than me. I hardly dream and when I do, it's stuck in my mind for a couple of days...even years. I have a question. What if you dream about snakes surrounding you but none of them bite you? However, in reality, you are afraid of snakes.
    Snakes, unless the toothless ones, are "dangerous". If none of them bite you, then possibly means they are dependent on you. In other words, you are currently more powerful than them. But the situation could change as they are waiting for the chance to bite you.

Have a long dream yesterday. Dreamt about going back to my university in a long bus ride.

Went hiking. Tiring trip.

Taking examinations. Scary.

A very long dream yesterday. It is a long long walk to the boarding gate for the aeroplane. Starting it is normal. Later, pass through and observing different kinds of army training. Yet, in the end, still no sign of boarding gate.

Another very long dream yesterday. BB-8 was just moving here and there. When it finally stopped, the place was late grandma's funeral wake, which is the wrong place. Then one primary school mate was asking some others (whom I did not "see") whether to attend grandma's wake. No, he did not attend.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Another very long dream yesterday. BB-8 was just moving here and there. When it finally stopped, the place was late grandma's funeral wake, which is the wrong place. Then one primary school mate was asking some others (whom I did not "see") whether to attend grandma's wake. No, he did not attend.
    What's BB-8?
    Sim neej aws...

What's BB-8?
    Starwars Rey's droid

Have a short dream yesterday. Dreamt about gambling with my family members. Play Black Jack game. Lost the first round. Wanted to cheat the second round (by putting two aces in my hand) and this dream stopped. Asked around to play mahjong. Found the players and the dream ended.

I do enjoy all forms of social gambling when I was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Starwars Rey's droid
    I finally knew that was when I went to watch it.
    Sim neej aws...

A mundane dream. A group of workers transferring goods between two vehicles.

Wkeej, are you an expert in dreams?

I heard that if you dream about your ex, it means your ex misses you. If you want your ex to dream about you, all you have to do was to turn your pillow over and it will send it back to your ex.
    Sim neej aws...

Wkeej, are you an expert in dreams?

I heard that if you dream about your ex, it means your ex misses you. If you want your ex to dream about you, all you have to do was to turn your pillow over and it will send it back to your ex.
    No, I am not an expert. No, I have not heard of this dream.
    It's just that I dream quite a lot in recent years. Yesterday, I dreamt about taking MCQ exam.

Have a "cute" dream. There is a football match and a corner kick. Two elderly people happened to pass by. The woman wanted to take the corner kick and the player obliged. But instead of kicking the ball in the field, she kicked it out of the field. The old man took over. It was a good kick but was headed out by the defender.

Two big dreams. One is about my ex-boss. She is a very nice boss. I enjoy my time working under her. Another is a large white snake. Make a "stupid" mistake. Instead of running out of the house, I hid in the bedroom.