Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Remembering dreams

Though I am dreaming lesser, the dreams nowadays seem mundane. e.g.
    1. dreaming about my sister working
    2. dreaming about boarding a bus
    3. dreaming about taking a walk in the park.

Just when I was saying that I hardly dream, I suddenly dream a lot during yesterday's sleep.
    1. going for watermanship course. Long dream. And strange thing - to simulate that we are carrying a heavy load, we use textbooks. Mum was also preparing some food for us.
    2. going to toilet
    3. talking to neighbour's cat.

Had a scary dream of being chased down a long dark alley but I do not know who was chasing me but I was running for my life.

It's quite a nice dream. I dreamt that I am the King of a nation. The nation is crazy about chess and there are many corrupt officers.. I am a chess expert. So I bet food/necessities with these corrupt officers over chess competitions. I won and the villagers got the winnings.

On the other hand, if I were the King, shouldn't I be getting rid of these corrupt officers? Something to ponder.

I dreamt about going back to army again. And at the start of training, we were asked to take up prone position for defence. While there are some grumblings, my neighbour commented that it is better than undertaking physical obstacle exercises. True I say.

Later I saw a small pond whereby fishes are committing suicide by flying themselves out of the pond. Some were struck in the tree branches. Beautiful colourful dead fishes. I was trying to get one fish back to the pond. But it simply refused. What can I do? Let it die?

I dreamt that I was in Japan. My friend bought for me one-year supply of train tickets. Strangely, the ticket does not look like the normal one. It is long in length. The question is that why I will need a full year supply?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    I dreamt that I was in Japan. My friend bought for me one-year supply of train tickets. Strangely, the ticket does not look like the normal one. It is long in length. The question is that why I will need a full year supply?
    I wonder if it is implying you will be traveling a lot this year or many changes this year.

I had a dream the other day. I saw one of my friend from high school who also ended up going to the same college. We have not kept in contact for many years now, not sure why she appeared in my dream and memories of our college days started coming back. Sometimes, I do wonder what happen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    I wonder if it is implying you will be traveling a lot this year or many changes this year.

I had a dream the other day. I saw one of my friend from high school who also ended up going to the same college. We have not kept in contact for many years now, not sure why she appeared in my dream and memories of our college days started coming back. Sometimes, I do wonder what happen to her.
    At most I will be travelling twice.

With regard to your dream, I also had such dreams once in a while. Generally, nothing happened to that person.

At most I will be travelling twice.

With regard to your dream, I also had such dreams once in a while. Generally, nothing happened to that person.
    Maybe you will have an unexpected trip. =) Maybe win an all paid vacation =)

I'm sure nothing happen to the person but maybe I miss her or something so she appeared in my dream after all these years.

Maybe you will have an unexpected trip. =) Maybe win an all paid vacation =)

I'm sure nothing happen to the person but maybe I miss her or something so she appeared in my dream after all these years.
    Will let you know if the former happen.
    One possibility is that you have been thinking about the person consciously/sub-consciously and hence the person will appear in the dream soon.

Dreamt that I lost my rifle during army training. If that happens, it is every soldier's nightmare.

Dreamt that
    1. I was given some scholarship to study. Never in my whole life. :-)
    2. I was given a big pay deduction for being late for work. Sigh.

Dreamt about many colourful snakes and two dogs.

It is quite an interesting dream. A woman died from a fatal stab wound in her home. Two suspects were caught. In the end, both admitted to the murder. Investigation shows that the two suspects are not related and do not suffer from any mental issue. Autopsy shows that the woman died from only one stab wound. Investigation team orders suspects to re-enact their murder scene. Too bad, I woke up then.

Wondering if there have been any movie with respect to my dream.

Dreamt that I lost my rifle during army training. If that happens, it is every soldier's nightmare.
    I know its a big deal and you get in trouble for losing your rifle but what is the penalty or punishment?

It is quite an interesting dream. A woman died from a fatal stab wound in her home. Two suspects were caught. In the end, both admitted to the murder. Investigation shows that the two suspects are not related and do not suffer from any mental issue. Autopsy shows that the woman died from only one stab wound. Investigation team orders suspects to re-enact their murder scene. Too bad, I woke up then.

Wondering if there have been any movie with respect to my dream.
    gosh I cannot remember where i've seen this on a tv show. Both admitted to murder but in the end, both were not the murder, they thought each other was the murder and was only trying to take the blame to save the other.
    I do wonder what death in a dream means.

Today, I had a dream about three children in a house. They kept the door lock and someone was trying to break into the house. I'm not sure what that means.

I know its a big deal and you get in trouble for losing your rifle but what is the penalty or punishment?
    I have not heard of any official punishment. In my days of national service, the "rumored punishment" is that you have to serve the army for the whole life.

gosh I cannot remember where i've seen this on a tv show. Both admitted to murder but in the end, both were not the murder, they thought each other was the murder and was only trying to take the blame to save the other.
    I do wonder what death in a dream means.

Today, I had a dream about three children in a house. They kept the door lock and someone was trying to break into the house. I'm not sure what that means.
    Oh I see. There is actually some shows to my dream. I was thinking along the line that actually there are two women and they are "twins". The two women hired each man to kill the other woman off. But I cannot come to a logical solution of having the two women to die at the same time and same place.

Death in dream - no idea. Possibly that should be a nightmare.

Three children and someone = maybe it is about the three piglets and the wolf. Signal may be :"stay safe".

Are you able to control your dreams like tell yourself when to wake up? Sometimes I can and sometimes I cannot. It's weird.

That is an interesting way to put it, a wolf and 3 piglets. Will try to stay safe. Thanks. It was a really weird dream thou...
    I'm not sure why in my dreams where someone is chasing someone, I only see or recognize the person running away, the person doing the chasing, I never see or figure out who it is.... Does that mean anything???

Are you able to control your dreams like tell yourself when to wake up? Sometimes I can and sometimes I cannot. It's weird.

That is an interesting way to put it, a wolf and 3 piglets. Will try to stay safe. Thanks. It was a really weird dream thou...
    I'm not sure why in my dreams where someone is chasing someone, I only see or recognize the person running away, the person doing the chasing, I never see or figure out who it is.... Does that mean anything???
    Never been able to control the dreams.
    Not sure what the "chasing" dream mean/likely to mean?