Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Remembering dreams

A few friends had told me they were able to control their dreams or they know that they are in a dream and they tell themselves to wake up or alter the dream. For me sometimes I can wake up and sometimes I can't but I cannot alter the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    A few friends had told me they were able to control their dreams or they know that they are in a dream and they tell themselves to wake up or alter the dream. For me sometimes I can wake up and sometimes I can't but I cannot alter the dream.
    Yes, I agree that sometimes I am able to wake up during the dream and at times, can't. I have never been able to alter dreams before.

Three clear continuous dreams yesterday night which make me feel tired now. Slept for 4+ hours.
    1. Buying lottery. And asking my sister to buy for me.
    2. Planning to buy sports shoes.
    3. Two strangers planning to kill me. But I have "superpower" in that I can simply dictate a person to die. Woke up suddenly after I point to one stranger to die and asking the other person to look at it. Need to urinate.

Had wanted to post two dreams. But have forgotten the second dream. The one which I can remember pertains to army training. It is some sort of tag team. My partner was a school friend, though we are not close. He is running forward with a backpack and I run diagonally to meet up with him. Thereafter we have to climb a steep slope. Anyway, it is a strange dream as we did not serve army together.

Have been dreaming a far bit recently - pertaining to army and my late grandma.

Had a dream of running away and eventually got eaten by hyena's. It was really weird.

Interesting dream. Dreamt that my second sister strike $28k in lottery and she gave me $500.
    Problem - can't remember the number she bought.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Interesting dream. Dreamt that my second sister strike $28k in lottery and she gave me $500.
    Problem - can't remember the number she bought.
    Oh wow

one thing I think that is bad about winning the lottery is everyone knows who the winner is. I read an article about people who said winning the lottery actually ruined their life.

Yesterday, I had a dream that I overslept and was two hours late to work. I kept thinking I'm going to get fired then my actual alarm comes on and I woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    Yesterday, I had a dream that I overslept and was two hours late to work. I kept thinking I'm going to get fired then my actual alarm comes on and I woke up.
    Possibly you are stressed at work with financial commitment - that accounts for your fear of being sacked.

1. Dark Water: Some stretches of a river are black. When the elites of navy are interviewed (divers), they noted that they move quickly when they reach this part of the mission.
    2. Initially dreaming about going to work (which seems illogical as the time is 12.30pm) and then going to secondary school (which seems illogical as I met someone which I knew four years ago). By right, I should not be too worried as the starting time is 2pm (more than enough time to get to the destinations). But it seems that the landscape has changed drastically and I have problems getting to the bus terminal.
    3. I was able to access to a Internet without Internet connection. Sounds great?

1. Dreamt of someone asking me whether I have bought the lottery number. So I went to buy the number. But did not strike. Sigh.
    2. Dreamt that third sister has emigrated to Japan which is unlikely with your current situation.
    3. Dreamt that I got "Black Jack" and everyone is paying up. But my nieces and nephew are quarreling as they do not have enough money to pay.

Dreamt of one secondary sch classmate and one Uni friend. The cute thing is that they are talking to each other. How one earth they know each other? But, I woke up feeling "sweet". Maybe, I treasure friendship a lot in life.

Dreamt of a few things recently. But the strange thing is that I cannot remember a single one now.

Strange dream. I am never into anime. But I dreamt of anime image, something like a female ninja.

My niece's blue baby parrot walking around. It is a cute bird. If it sees someone familiar, it will chirp loudly. But if the person is a stranger, like me, it will quickly walk away.

I dreamt about my mum and my old upstairs neighbour. But the dream is illogical:
    1. My neighbour was pouring water through a water pipe from a hole in her upstairs home. A hole is in the ceiling and I can see my neighbour. How can such a hole be created and why is there a need to pour water down to my house?
    2. Mum is screaming. That's fine. But she looks so young, possibly in her 30s when in the dream I already looked like mid 20s.

A very old dream about family members and childhood friends.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    A very old dream about family members and childhood friends.
    typo *long

Had the longest and most tiring dream. About a long fight between a Sith and a Jedi. The latter simply cannot die. Towards the end, 12 Jedis appeared. And I woke up.