View Poll Results: Who do you hate more? Find more annoying?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guo Fu

22 59.46%
  • Ah Zhi

15 40.54%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who do you find more annoying/hate more?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Ugh. These ODE TO GALLANTRY names are, bar none, the ugliest when rendered into Romanized form. "Ding Dang?" "Ding Not?" If I didn't know better, I'd think the whole thing was some kind of joke.

I guess I'll just call that girl "Cupcake" from now on.
    It's not just Ding Not, but Ding Not 3 and Ding Not 4.

Having said that, the word not suddenly sounds more complicated than a 3 letter word.

By the way, judging by the naming convention of brothers Ding Not 3 and Ding Not 4, one wonders whether they had brothers, who came before them, named Ding Not 1 and Ding Not 2.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    By the way, judging by the naming convention of brothers Ding Not 3 and Ding Not 4, one wonders whether they had brothers, who came before them, named Ding Not 1 and Ding Not 2.
    There were three of them altogether: Not 2 (the eldest), Not 3 (the middle) and Not 4 (the last). This family was introduced in Chapter 2 of OTG. Sorry, there was no 'Not 1'.

As a note: 'Not 2' 不二 is not really an unfamiliar name.
    The Taoist Ma Yu of Quanzhen fame had a wife whose name was changed to 'Not 2' after she became a Taoist as well. That's right, she was Sun Bu'er.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    There were three of them altogether: Not 2 (the eldest), Not 3 (the middle) and Not 4 (the last). This family was introduced in Chapter 2 of OTG. Sorry, there was no 'Not 1'.

As a note: 'Not 2' 不二 is not really an unfamiliar name.
    The Taoist Ma Yu of Quanzhen fame had a wife whose name was changed to 'Not 2' after she became a Taoist as well. That's right, she was Sun Bu'er.
    Is Ding Bu Er a new addition in edition 3? He was not mentioned in edition 2 at all.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

As a casual acquaintance, probably GF as she probably has some social skills like that of high society person, that makes her just tolerable if you only see her occasionally. However, I don't think GF will make for interesting conversation and may be insufferable on a daily basis.

Ah Zhi seems to be quite witty and interesting in conversations but not able to control herself in casual meetings - she seems to be prone to outbursts. On daily basis (if you don't provoke her and stay on good side - perhaps best strategy is if you are a guy try to be really good friends with Qiu Feng), she might be quite not be so bad to hang out with.

In circumstances where you are likely to piss off either, I am sure it would rather be GF as she doesn't seem capable of too high level of revenge whereas Ah Zi will torture mercilessly.

In real life, you will need to ask yourself how likely you are to see one person or piss them off enough.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Is Ding Bu Er a new addition in edition 3? He was not mentioned in edition 2 at all.
    He was in the 2nd ed.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Who scares me more: Ah Zhi. Who annoys me more: Guo Fu.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    He was in the 2nd ed.
    OK, thanks. Found the chapter where he was mentioned liao. You guys have crazy memory. One line also remember so clearly.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Not even close. I am one of the few handful of people in spcnet who actually like Ah Zi. Even more so, I might be the only one who likes Ah Zi more than Ah Zhu.

Guo Fu is spoiled, selfish and impetuous... but she is predictable.
    Ah Zhi is all of the above [except the predictable part] plus viciously and deliberately cruel. She got my vote.

Y'all have to consider the environment under which AZ and GF each grew up respectively when comparing the two. GF was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. AZ was constantly watching out for her own life, needing to kiss her master's a$$ and watching out for backstabbers, learning all sorts of ways to poison people (and each other). One wrong step and she was dead meat. It was impossible to become a halfway decent person.

Not excusing the bad things she did in the novel, but I'm just saying that a natural born uber-byatch like GF would have become worse than AZ if she grew up under Ding Chun Qiu -- if she survived to adulthood which is doubtful given her stupidity but lets assume she does survive.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, again, GF must be killed 1,000 times over.

Oh yeah, I remember now. Some years ago at the Teahouse in a threat about killing off a character, I wrote the following way for GF to die.

In the passionless Valley, instead of being trapped in a fire and rescued by YG, GF wanders off and runs into Gongsun Zhi, who wants to rape her. However, luckily for her, a small meteor crashes into GSZ at that moment, making GSZ into tofu. GF celebrates and flicks snot at tofu GSZ. However, another meteor comes down and flattens GF, leaving only her feet visible under the meteorite.

Somewhere in the west at that moment, school children sing the "ding dong the witch is dead song." All rejoice. The world is good.

The end.
    This account is retired.

I hate both -_-

but i say ah zhi cause she can torture and kill people for pleasure, that discusting while guo fu only think up of herself and cut yang guo arm of out of stupidity and anger or jealous ....who knows.

though they both are terrible, why guo fu got a happy ending and an untroubled life with loving husband?

Banned

ah zi, guo fu was an ******* but she was not evil.