Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you -like- the most from Smiling Proud Wanderers?

Lin PingZhi.
    From a tier 10 fighter to tier 1 in a month
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cristal entity View Post
    Lin PingZhi.
    From a tier 10 fighter to tier 1 in a month
    well LHC went from tier 9 to tier 0 in the same amount of time, without cutting his own balls off.

anyways, the best character in SPW has to be yue Bu Qun, hes really the star of the story. too bad yi lin killed him, thats pretty lame, he shouldnt have died that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
    well LHC went from tier 9 to tier 0 in the same amount of time, without cutting his own balls off.

anyways, the best character in SPW has to be yue Bu Qun, hes really the star of the story. too bad yi lin killed him, thats pretty lame, he shouldnt have died that easily.
    I'm not sure how you can say Yue Buqun is the star of the story. But I've only read about 1/3 of the book so far.

I like Linghu Chong. He's funny, honorable, and he has flaws. Flawless heroes are boring.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Quote Originally Posted by shen diao xia View Post
    (1) RYY after RWX is dead
    (2) RYY after meeting LHC
    (3) RYY before meeting LHC

She's definitely the type of woman for me after XLN (provided she does not run away all the time).
    RYY at any and all times.

Favorites

1. REN YING YING. SHE IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. Blue Phoenix
    3. The 6 Peach Tree Fairies
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

Not in the same amount of time. LHC spent 1+ years with DG9J and + the added benefits hes got with XXDF and other internals that were fixed before the end.
    LPZ's improvement was just unbelievable, YBQ was to a lesser extent.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

Banned

Not in the same amount of time. LHC spent 1+ years with DG9J and + the added benefits hes got with XXDF and other internals that were fixed before the end.
    LPZ's improvement was just unbelievable, YBQ was to a lesser extent.
    well after practicing DG9J for a short time he fought Feng bu ping and thrashed him, thats with no internal. Feng bu ping is more powerful than yu cang hai. also he did the 15 blind man thing.

I used to like LHC more before finishing reading the book except for the damn pinning for YLS, but he is still pretty cool in my opinion.

RYY is the one i liked the most after reading the book. A true smart and spunky and supportive partner. (Need to find such a granny in real life.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

well after practicing DG9J for a short time he fought Feng bu ping and thrashed him, thats with no internal. Feng bu ping is more powerful than yu cang hai. also he did the 15 blind man thing.
    He was lucky to be using the broom to fight FBP and the fact that FBP did not want to get embarrassed in front everyone by being hit with the broom even though he could've killed LHC there.
    FBP emphasized on sword techniques which of course why LHC should be superior due to DG9J being more powerful with more variations in the enemies attack.

He was lucky to be using the broom to fight FBP and the fact that FBP did not want to get embarrassed in front everyone by being hit with the broom even though he could've killed LHC there.
    FBP emphasized on sword techniques which of course why LHC should be superior due to DG9J being more powerful with more variations in the enemies attack.
    Linghu Chong fought with an ordinary sword, with which he eventually wounded Feng Buping. Feng Buping's branch of the school emphasised technique over internal, but the technique he eventually used in a last ditch attempt to beat Linghu Chong used a fair bit of internal, and even before that onlookers remarked that the master of the Sword branch had better internal, while the apprentice of the Qi branch had better technique.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Linghu Chong fought with an ordinary sword, with which he eventually wounded Feng Buping. Feng Buping's branch of the school emphasised technique over internal, but the technique he eventually used in a last ditch attempt to beat Linghu Chong used a fair bit of internal, and even before that onlookers remarked that the master of the Sword branch had better internal, while the apprentice of the Qi branch had better technique.
    My mistake, was referring to Cheng Buyou

Banned

My mistake, was referring to Cheng Buyou

that guy sucked, LHC wiped the floor with him.

FBP was fairly powerful and still lost to LHC.