Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D.I.E. Again 《古靈精探B》

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    The one who was doing what Icy is doing now in part 1. Her character went overseas for training, and Icy took over her job. Played by Gan Mong Wah (簡慕華).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh6.ggpht.com/gabefung/R1D-rslf6wI/AAAAAAAABeM/9iQQ2RJevLk/s800/doris.jpg')
    Haha, her name is cute. I don't remember her character at all, but I do remember the police officers were saying that the previous forensic pathologist went overseas for training. Even though the series was only a year ago, I don't remember the small details. I feel that the second one is better.

Default up to eps 20

Ive watched up to esp 20... still really good, but cant remember when the cast mentions the past like the guy who takes over moon gone ting company, when Jose is put away, Rogar n his wife mentions that his older brother who wos killed by ting ting, but i cant remember this guy staring in it ..... still love watching the girl Icey, she is so sexy n fab

Quote Originally Posted by theresa595 View Post
    Ive watched up to esp 20... still really good, but cant remember when the cast mentions the past like the guy who takes over moon gone ting company, when Jose is put away, Rogar n his wife mentions that his older brother who wos killed by ting ting, but i cant remember this guy staring in it ..... still love watching the girl Icey, she is so sexy n fab
    Spoiler for D.I.E1
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Sean's brother was not killed by Jing Jing. He was killed by their older brother. But, Jing Jing kinda indirectly caused his death because Jing Jing kept pestering him as the killer of a murdered guy. Jing Jing was so convinced because Sean's bother raped Jing Jing's friend but was found not guilty in court, causing the girl to commit suicide. When he died, Jing Jing was suspected as the killer, but, it was later proven to be the big brother, Roy.

About Fred and Sean
    click to show/hide spoilers
    I found Sean a very interesting character. He's contradictory. He killed people without batting an eyelid. He didn't feel bad about killing his father and brother and framing his mother. He didn't think he's wrong to killed Ji Long for self-preservation. You would have thought he has no conscience. But, when he found out his brother really did all those bad things, he became devastated and kept repeating 'I did wrong, I killed the wrong people'. So, he did have a conscience and a sense of right and wrong.
    He's quite a tragic character imho. Abandon by his parents when he's just a kid. No family love. Grew up in an institute surrounded mentally unsound people. He must be very lonely. When someone finally showed 'care' for him, that person died. No wonder he can't get over it.

Also, I wonder why Fred went to see him 3 years ago. Fred didn't seem like a particularly caring guy who would care for the well-being of his mental patient brother. He's appeared to be selfish and only cared about himself. Plus, he never visited Sean before that. Did he genuinely want to help his brother because he felt a connection to him (he's after all his twin) or he has something up his sleeve? Maybe, no matter how bad a person it, when it comes to someone so close to him, he will still have affection? But then, why only now? I don't think Sean was sent to the mental hospital as a baby. He should be at least a few years old and Fred would have remembered he has a brother. Or did Sean only found out recently his brother is still alive?
    Last edited by kidd; 09-24-09 at 07:18 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by Liling View Post
    This series is hilarious! Although it will probably not be a memorable series for me, it's very enjoyable right now. Somehow, the supporting cast seems more interesting for me. Macy, Nancy, and Derek are so cute and adorable in the show. I wonder who Macy will like? Is it Derek or Roger? I have a feeling there will be something between Roger and Jess Shum.
    I just finish watch this series .Nothing between Roger and Jess Shaum.

Quote Originally Posted by hoahkk View Post
    I just finish watch this series .Nothing between Roger and Jess Shaum.
    Yeah, I finished the series last week and I realized that nothing was going to happen between then ever since halfway through the series. I didn't think there was going to be a love triangle or anything since I was pretty sure Yue Sir is very faithful to Madam Ying. I was curious if Icy will have feelings for Yue Sir. I actually like the story the way it is and it makes me like Icy more.