Thread: Whatever It Takes 《天子尋龍》

Default Whatever It Takes 《天子尋龍》

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/XxMoOmOo88xX/normal_WhateverItTakes.jpg')

Currently Watching This Series.
    I couldn't find a thread of it.

What do you think of it?
    (= So far it's cute.

Evergreen's character is soooo despicable. He keeps bringing up the whole "who was the little boy who found you by the river, and had buddha's grace to take you home & raised you" blah blah. & now he's pretending to be the prince.

The only thing I don't like so far, is that it's so predictable who the prince is... It's benny... Right?!
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-20-08 at 08:22 PM.
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Both Annie and Tavia are so beautiful in here, but I just love Annie and I was so glad to see her finally in a leading role. She did ok here, and I thought the series was overall was average at best. I don't really like the magical stuff and thought the lizard looks absolutely ridiculous. I have never been a fan of these type of Magical series, but I absolutely love Annie and her character here. I'm not a big fan of Benny Chan, as a matter of fact I can't stand him. I watched this solely for Annie Man:P

really, i happen to like these series (= before i watched this series i watched Po Lien Latern, so i guess i was on a roll. IDK, i like series where there is a heaven & stuff, & pretty angels flying around.

I couldn't stand Tavia's Character! She annoyed me. Benny was EHHHHH, i loved Annie Man in this series. I also saw her in Colourful Life, i loved her<3

Could you reccommend some other good Annie Man movies?

BTW, I also think Evergreen was a pretty good actor in here (= I first saw him in Dark Tales, where he was kind of like this character. He went from bad to good.

[I watched it dubbed, so their voices are idk, but their expressions are good]
    Last edited by lilviet_grl8o8; 06-25-08 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilviet_grl8o8 View Post
    really, i happen to like these series (= before i watched this series i watched Po Lien Latern, so i guess i was on a roll. IDK, i like series where there is a heaven & stuff, & pretty angels flying around.

I couldn't stand Tavia's Character! She annoyed me. Benny was EHHHHH, i loved Annie Man in this series. I also saw her in Colourful Life, i loved her<3

BTW, I also think Evergreen was a pretty good actor in here (= I first saw him in Dark Tales, where he was kind of like this character. He went from bad to good.

Colorful Life IMO is by far Annie's best series :P. I also liked her in Yang's Saga(this is ATV btw) where she plays a support but her character was very likable. She also has numerous TVB and ATV roles, but as far as I know she has leading role in about 2-3 series. One of which is Whatever it Takes and the other is Colorful Life.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted View Post
    Colorful Life IMO is by far Annie's best series :P. I also liked her in Yang's Saga(this is ATV btw) where she plays a support but her character was very likable. She also has numerous TVB and ATV roles, but as far as I know she has leading role in about 2-3 series. One of which is Whatever it Takes and the other is Colorful Life.

aw that sucks. i think the FIRST time i saw her was in strike at heart [?] with sunny<3. they weren't lead, but i thought they were just as cute & funny.

Quote Originally Posted by lilviet_grl8o8 View Post

Love this series with Benny. Annie look so beautiful as a Goddess.

Some other good Annie Man series with TVB:

1) Legendary of 4 Aces = Paired with Marco Ngai
    2) Take My Word For it = Paired with Julian Cheung & Ellesmere Choi
    3) Slim Chances = Paired with Kevin Cheng
    4) Greed Mask
    5) A Pillow Case of Mystery
    6) To Love with No Regrets
    7) Colorful Life (my fav)
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Love Annie in this series, her character is adorable at times. Love her and Benny chemistry, more than Tavia and Benny. I find this series pretty good, the only thing about this series I noticed is, How come the palace have very few people lol.