View Poll Results: Which Pixar movie did you like best?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toy Story

6 18.75%
  • A Bug's Life

3 9.38%
  • Toy Story 2

3 9.38%
  • Monster's Inc.

8 25.00%
  • Finding Nemo

15 46.88%
  • The Incredibles

6 18.75%
  • Cars

2 6.25%
  • Ratatouille

6 18.75%
  • Wall-E

4 12.50%
  • None. Dreamworks is better in CG animation.

1 3.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Pixar Movie

Default Favorite Pixar Movie

In honor of the new Pixar-Disney Movie Wall-E comming out today, let's do a Pixar poll.

Toy Story (1995)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story

Bug's Life (1998)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bug%27s_Life

Toy Story 2 (1999)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story_2

Monster's Inc (2001)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters%2C_Inc.

Finding Nemo (2003)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finding_Nemo

The Incredibles (2004)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredibles

Cars (2006)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cars_%28film%29

Ratatouille (2007)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratatouille_%28film%29

Wall-e (2008)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WALL-E
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 06-28-08 at 01:17 AM.

I proudly admit that I've seen them all except Wall-E......which I will go see soon..........by myself, lol.

I liked all of them, but I think Monster's Inc. is my favorite. Boo is just too cute, and Mike is adorable. The Incredibles comes pretty close, and same with both Toy Stories.

I'm a major Pixar supporter and even had a big dream of working there. The animators paid alot of attention on the expression, anticipation (body language) on the individual character's facial, and body.

But I do admit that, Dreamworks did a very good job in Kungfu Panda (in most aspects - modelling of character, story, atmosphere, etc) and Flashed Away, Over the Hedge are entertaining.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

toy story was good, but somehow it wasn't my fav. oddly, i really liked bug's life, even though there's not too much of a story. i suppoes it's the only movie that made me like bugs for about and hour.

love the ocean and colors and fishes, so finding nemo is a must. and dora is just too funny.

ratatouille--great animation + food! i love animation, i love food--how can i not love the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    But I do admit that, Dreamworks did a very good job in Kungfu Panda (in most aspects - modelling of character, story, atmosphere, etc) and Flashed Away, Over the Hedge are entertaining.
    woa...what do you do again?
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 06-28-08 at 01:53 AM.

Yeah, you're right. Finding Nemo definitely has a great touching storyline without the need of well-known voice supporting cast (Wall-e might have a very good story too, my hunch).

Kungfu Panda is too funny. I laughed at every scene, well 95% and felt like a betrayer of Pixar.

Anyway, speaking of expressions on facial, you may want to check my 3 links given at my signature. One of the links, was a supporting idea from me given to an aquaintance for the company.

Hint: Fart, has been an open joke topic roaming around in Asia. Dinosaur did not extinct in the way you thought. Observe the expressions.....
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 06-28-08 at 03:26 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I'm a major Pixar supporter and even had a big dream of working there. The animators paid alot of attention on the expression, anticipation (body language) on the individual character's facial, and body.

No wonder you have such cute drawings. Haha, I would go into animation too if I had the skills..........but apparently, I've never seen anyone draw worse than me.

Dreamworks isn't bad......Kungfu Panda was definitely very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    No wonder you have such cute drawings. Haha, I would go into animation too if I had the skills..........but apparently, I've never seen anyone draw worse than me.

Dreamworks isn't bad......Kungfu Panda was definitely very well done.
    Practice, and draw your heart out. When I was a kid, I don't talk so much. My expressions were demostrated on a piece of paper....I'd tell my deepest emotions on a paper.

Oh yeah, and in person, I would appear to be nutty and comical. I could demostrate the retarded expressions just as Po did in Kungfu Panda

i know! i like drawing, just never found the talent. where are ceddie's drawings? i'd like to see see too

Practice, and draw your heart out. When I was a kid, I don't talk so much. My expressions were demostrated on a piece of paper....I'd tell my deepest emotions on a paper.

Oh yeah, and in person, I would appear to be nutty and comical. I could demostrate the retarded expressions just as Po did in Kungfu Panda
    They say that practice makes perfect, but for this one, it definitely doesn't, haha. I just don't have it. I can't even draw stick figures. My brother is the artist in the family.

I can totally imagine you being just like Po. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    i know! i like drawing, just never found the talent. where are ceddie's drawings? i'd like to see see too
    You can find some in the astrology thread. =)
    Last edited by jadebunny9; 06-28-08 at 03:42 AM.

They say that practice makes perfect, but for this one, it definitely doesn't, haha. I just don't have it. I can't even draw stick figures. My brother is the artist in the family.

I can totally imagine you being just like Po. =D
    Hei hei, but I'm glad I don't have the size of Po. My metabolism are too high, so I won't reach the chubby size unless I really plan out a scheme for that.

You can find some in the astrology thread. =)
    the pictures are so small, don't I get a blow up version?

I wouldn't know....you're gonna have to ask the artist himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    the pictures are so small, don't I get a blow up version?
    It was a drawing of palm size or slightly bigger. I was lazy to do a portrait of A4 drawing.

If I had to vote, I'd vote for A Bug's Life but I prefer Dreamworks over Pixar

The Incredibles all the way for its perfect blend of heroism and reality. Wall-E is great until the end.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted View Post
    If I had to vote, I'd vote for A Bug's Life but I prefer Dreamworks over Pixar
    then you can vote for dreamworks

I prefer DreamWorks because I enjoy most films by it. For Pixar, the only one I like so far is Finding Nemo ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    The Incredibles all the way for its perfect blend of heroism and reality. Wall-E is great until the end.
    The character animation for Wall-E is well done. Is the story disappointing in the end? I have yet to sneak a preview on it.

I feel ratatouille has alot of effort put in. I've realised the tiniest features has been taken care of. I remember my trainer showed us the downloaded trailer of the Ratatouille and in slow motion. Alot of Walt Disney animation tactics has been used here. We're looking at something that is....."Öh shyt, how is that possible??"

OT: Ok, this is trully something not done by a human.......ahhh, too exaggerating but honestly, this is toooooo well-done! Yes, an animation but you could be hoodwinked by the real-ity that, it is a film and not 3D animation.

As time goes - starring Bruce Willis, Song Hye Kyo (?) and Ingrid Bergmann.

Reel by student from Vancouvour Film School

I proudly admit that I've seen them all except Wall-E......which I will go see soon..........by myself, lol.
    I'll go with you
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."