Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiona Leung (梁艺龄)

Smile Fiona Leung (梁艺龄)

Hi there, I didn't see a thread for Fiona Leung therefore I decided to have one for her. I remember I used to watch a lot of her serials (but not all) when I was little.. She left TVB after she finished filming AFter Ever AFter.. IFiona Leung might not be the prettiest actress, but I personally feel her acting is really good.

State of Divinity 1996 http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fuJK4zyhGeo/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/hkbeauty3/bl29.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l64/roby3/DV/FionaLeung/2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/hkbeauty3/linh1.jpg') never seen this before
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l64/roby3/DV/FionaLeung/nkpic.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/dany_andy_279/U2223P28T3D1987523F358DT20080415100.jpg')
    [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/hkbeauty3/boilinh12.jpg[?IMG]

THE IMAGES ARE TAKEN FROM http://www.geocities.com/hkbeauty3/pics.html
    Oh by the way, I found some links to watch some of her serials..Don't have the links here, but I'll post them up there for any1 who's interested watching her serials..
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 01-28-09 at 02:12 PM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

look like she gained extra pound after actress career was over..

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    look like she gained extra pound after actress career was over..
    I don't know when that pic was taken...There's an article along with the pic, but I'm still trying to read it now..Let me just post it up..I think i came across somewhere that she had an accident in 2006, and she didn't look that pretty there..Probably, she was injured so that's why she looked sort of funny (not the one above)..

ANyway, here's an article below, but I don't know when this was:
    Taken from dienah.com

[SIZE=4]
    [COLOR=SandyBrown]Lương Bội Linh xuất hiện trong buổi cng chiếu đầu tin của film điện ảnh "纳尼亚2"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/dany_andy_279/U2223P28T3D1987523F358DT20080415100.jpg')[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE]

Tối ngy 3/6 Lương Bội Linh tham dự lễ cng chiếu từ thiện của bội film điện ảnh "纳尼亚传奇2:凯斯宾王子" , quyn gp tiền cho The Media Evangelism Limited, Lương Bội Linh sau khi xảy ra tai nạn ở c, by giờ đ quay về đảm nhiệm cng việc ở The Media Evangelism Limited, t lu sau c thể sẽ sắp xếp đến thăm Tứ Xuyn. Lương Bội Linh ni: "By giờ quan trọng nhất l tổ chức thnh đon học quốc ngữ, thực ra sau tai nạn xe cộ, ti cảm thấy bản thn mnh rất hạnh phc, by giờ đối mặt với sống hay chết đều c m ảnh, gần đy nhn thấy tnh hnh bị nạn ở Tứ Xuyn ti đ khc rất nhiều, con số tử vong l bao nhiu ti khng muốn nghe"

Hỏi vết thương của c thế no rồi? Lương Bội Linh ni: "By giờ đ đỡ 8 phần rồi, nhưng tay chn vẫn chưa khỏi hon ton, c lc mặt bn tri bị mất cảm gic, mỗi lần khom mnh v khuỵu chn xuống đều lm khng được, như 1 b lo vậy, c thể bị thương dy thần kinh" Lương Bội Linh cn ni hiện tại định k đều phải lm trị liệu v bc sĩ đng y để điều dưỡng sức khỏe

Taken from asianfanatic.com :
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20061210/img/se07121010_big.jpg')
    Credits to: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/
    Source: The Sun

Fiona Leung Scheduled for Rib Surgery After Car Accident

IPB Image

Fiona Leung Ngai Ling (aka Leung Pui Ling) was involved in an automobile accident earlier in the week while filming a gospel program in Australia.

Fiona is still recuperating at a local hospital in Australia. According to Fiona's Christian group contact, her condition is progressing well, although she suffered from a light fever yesterday.

Fiona is alert and her mental condition sharp, but doctors are running tests to see what may have caused her fever.

Fiona had fractured several of her ribs in the traffic accident and the hospital has scheduled surgery for her ribs next Monday.

---

Link to topic about her accident in Australia:
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Fiona...alk341502.html

Fractured ribs.. that's bad cuz it hurts like crazy everytime you take a breath.. Hope the surgery goes well and she is fully recovered soon.
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 07-10-08 at 03:36 PM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Default The Mystery of the Condor Hero

THE MYSTERY OF THE CONDOR HERO (TVB ,1993)
    Julian Chi Lam was in this series.

To watch this series go to: http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%B...=album&page=23

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MSs3sYEd7Rk/
    I like the tone of this music from this clip!

Thanks for sharing the links. I love the music from the clip.

Is she married? I remember her as Ren Ying Ying in XAJH with Jackie Lui.. pretty..

Dictionary, I do like the music on that MV!It sounds nice! nie_feng2002, I dont know if she's married. yeah, she was in that series in 1996 w. Jackie Lui, think that's his name.

What's your favorite series staring Fiona Leung ?? I thought she was wonderful in State of Divinity 1996 , I'm watching Rage and Passion right now too with Fiona and Ekin Cheng and she played that role quite well too. She's done quite a few wuxia series which made her perfect for the Ren Ying Ying role I think.

Condor Heroes? the one that follows Huang Rong's parents.

I loved her in that one. thought she was so pretty.

I liked her a lot when i was younger but then she stopped acting or got pretty lousy roles.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Oh Condor heroes was good and she definitely looked really pretty in that one. I thought she looked the best in Rise of the Taiji Master 97 series, if your a fan check out that one. It's really too bad she left TVB I thought she was a really great actress and definitely was one of my favourites. Now I think she is focused on doing Church related activities and not acting really much anymore

I know "Rise of the Taiji Master 97". I have that on DVD. I have quiet a few of her films on DVD.

I think she was typecast so couldn't really move beyond the demure roles. I like her Rage and Passion with Ekin since she had more spunk in there. The Black Sabre annoyed me. Not because I didn't like Fiona's character but more with the rest of the storyline. I don't believe our main guy just killed two innocent people, who were also good people, and all those supposed good people were like...well, he was doing it for revenge. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE WRONG PERSON? yet she shouldn't hold a grudge since it was an accident. Urg...just thinking about it annoys me.

I know she's not married and just doing charity work. She came to Australia a few years back. though I only found out after she left.

You have her series on DVD? So lucky I have never been able to find hers other than racing peak I saw that on eBay. Im trying to get some of her series but she doesn't appears to be that popular unfortunately I know rage and passion had a vcd released which I missed back then. And your right she usually plays the same type of character in her series, an innocent type weak female that dies in the end. They killed her off in book and sword, rage and passion, condors hero, t aiji master and even that movie she made a hero never dies. It was nice to see her as a stronger character in rage and state of divinity .

Ya aapparently she got into a car crash too in Australia thank god she was okay.

You know she did quite a bit of main roles in her time and was a really good actress I dont understand why she didn't get to the stardom of other actresses

a lot of the 90's actress where quite good. They don't hold the same kind of fame like those in the 80's because they didn't come from the golden era. I don't see the big deal with the 80's actress anyway. Most of them i find only passable in acting.

Fiona was a good actress but not the best to me. I think from the 90's TVB era I thought Marianne Chan, Flora Chan and Noel Leung were the most diverse in terms of acting. Once the three of them left, I gave up on TVB, could never get into any of the newer crowd.

Your right the 80's actresses got all the fame like Ada , Barbara etc.. they're always referred to as the greats...their names are big but I think in terms of acting Fiona still is one of the more memorable. A lot of people say shes not very pretty etc and I think that's totally off, she is very pretty just sometimes they make her hair a little funny based on the show. But I"m totally biased as she is my favourite. when she left and when tvb stopped making wuxia's after heaven sword dragon sabre in 2000 I gave up on TVB too, theyre current staff I dont think matches up to the 80's and 90's stars. The newer generation of fans probably dont even know who Fiona is, sad I think she'll be forgotten pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by tangoki View Post
    Your right the 80's actresses got all the fame like Ada , Barbara etc.. they're always referred to as the greats...their names are big but I think in terms of acting Fiona still is one of the more memorable. A lot of people say shes not very pretty etc and I think that's totally off, she is very pretty just sometimes they make her hair a little funny based on the show. But I"m totally biased as she is my favourite. when she left and when tvb stopped making wuxia's after heaven sword dragon sabre in 2000 I gave up on TVB too, theyre current staff I dont think matches up to the 80's and 90's stars. The newer generation of fans probably dont even know who Fiona is, sad I think she'll be forgotten pretty soon
    I love Fiona Leung, she is one of my all time Fav actress from TVB back when along with Noel and Ada (Ada is actually from the early 90's) I hope she does come back and so series again on day, I saw her on youtunbe, she does this travel christian show now.

Ada Choi is definitely a 90's actress. she's also a good actress but my top three from 90's TVB would always be Marianne, Flora and Noel. Marianne and Flora are not beautiful but they are both wonderful actresses.

Nadia Chan, Fiona Leung, Ada Choi, Maggie Cheung and Jessica Hsuen are a few others I liked, but for me they are not top tier.

I caught bits and pieces of Fiona's Christian show, she's changed a lot now.

Yea shes definitely really into that Christian scene now, filming documentaries like Noahs Ark and others. Not sure if she'll return to the Hong Kong drama scene, likely not there was an interview of her :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1tdHnx4UI

Talked about something along the lines that she wasn't getting the big roles she use to and that may have pushed away from the business but she does still want to act and the Christian beliefs really changed her life etc. Oh well even if she never makes another series again she'll always be my favourite TVB actress.

sadly she doesn't have very memorable roles. that's likely why she didn't get large roles anymore.

same reason as why some of the current tvb actress are saw raw yet are leading *cough*Amiee*cough* when actresses like Fiona and Nadia who never really reach top tier get relegated to supporting roles.

I think Fiona had many memorable roles, for me at lease, Ren Ying Ying in SOD 96, Lum Chai Ying in Rage and Passion, Princess Fragrance in Book and sword ( When i first notice her) and she also played the beautiful wife of Huang Rong's father. TVB in the early 2000 was falling out of all their artist, only a few good one stayed and the rest are just mediocre at best.

I agree her role in State of Divinity 1996 was definitely memorable as she did a fantastic job with that character. Rage and Passion and Rise of the Taiji Master I thought she did a great job in too but not as many people remember her for those roles I guess. I think if she stayed with the company then she may have been given better opportunities with other shows. Its a shame she was never part of the Legend of the Condor heroes or any of the trilogy since she was in so many wuxias. They need some of their good talent to return to TVB and begin to make some good shows again.

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    I think Fiona had many memorable roles, for me at lease, Ren Ying Ying in SOD 96, Lum Chai Ying in Rage and Passion, Princess Fragrance in Book and sword ( When i first notice her) and she also played the beautiful wife of Huang Rong's father. TVB in the early 2000 was falling out of all their artist, only a few good one stayed and the rest are just mediocre at best.