Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Room

Umm...Barney's ok. It was my first gift ever so I still treasure it a lot. He sings and talks when you press his hand or tummy..........I learned not to hug him to sleep because sometimes he'd start singing in the middle of the night and wake up everyone.

Teletubbies are scary.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Umm...Barney's ok. It was my first gift ever so I still treasure it a lot. He sings and talks when you press his hand or tummy..........I learned not to hug him to sleep because sometimes he'd start singing in the middle of the night and wake up everyone.

Teletubbies are scary.

Thank you.
    That's so cute! He was the one thing that caught my eyes among your picture of your room. I like such gifts with a special meaning behind it. I had/have this very common looking brown bear whom I named "Billy Bob". He should be the size of your Barney's body (I used "had/have" 'cause I need to find him out....hope he is still around in my storeroom *guilty* he must have hated me for so long.)

Billy Bob is very grumpy looking though. He was standing on the top of a hamper I won in a colouring contest when I was aged 9.

A singing stuffed toy can freak people out during the peaceful silent night lol. "Boys & girls, sing along with me."

The wooden flooring and furnitures fitted in very well too.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis View Post
    So that's Kim JaeJoong. I thought it looks familiar. A bit OT but I saw Kim JaeJoong up close when I went to Hollywood Bowl. I was walking right next to him at the time (and kind of touched his arm since no one was there) and kept saying Hello but he had his sunglasses on and kept walking straight into the bus while Yunho was helping with the luggage in the back. (The others were in the bus already.) All I can say is after I saw him I thought to myself, I just saw the most beautiful man ever. He's jaw dropping beautiful.
    you're so mean. i'm crying right now just because of what you just wrote! how can you see my husband before me? i hate you so much!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    send me pics! dude, i've written like 6 fanfics and like 4 one-shots all yaoi yunjaeho fanfics. aren't i crazy? and bunny, most of my yunjaeho fanfics include yoosu too, if you're interested in yoosu. ^_^
    grifis... i wish and pray that you're just kidding about meeting jaejoong. cause i will hate you in a VERY jealous way if you did!

okay... regarding my room... it's not cleaned yet.. so maybe i should just take a pic of it as it is? *hides undies and bras*

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    you're so mean. i'm crying right now just because of what you just wrote! how can you see my husband before me? i hate you so much!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    send me pics! dude, i've written like 6 fanfics and like 4 one-shots all yaoi yunjaeho fanfics. aren't i crazy? and bunny, most of my yunjaeho fanfics include yoosu too, if you're interested in yoosu. ^_^
    grifis... i wish and pray that you're just kidding about meeting jaejoong. cause i will hate you in a VERY jealous way if you did!

okay... regarding my room... it's not cleaned yet.. so maybe i should just take a pic of it as it is? *hides undies and bras*

Maybe go cry in the actors' forum?

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Default AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My room is ugly and small. Me and my sister share a room. In the room is 2 cages for my bird Junior and my sister's bird Sparky, a dresser, a mini dresser, shelfs, a huge air purifier, a chalkboard, and a bunk bed. Toys and clothes are scattered everywhere.There is like no room to walk!

The walls are an ugly gray blue that I picked out when I was 5 or 6, the sheets are ugly with all these stupid butterflies and flowers, nothing matches anything. My room needs a serious makeover.

It's embarrassing.

I HATE IT!

I am so jealous of your room jadebunny!

Sorry for ranting.
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

JadeBunny, you have a nice room. Do you live in Japan or Hawaii? The room is so small, everything seem compact and clean. I mean if you ever seen the apartment spacing of some Japanese homes or apartments in Hawaii, they're so small sometimes. Or maybe you live in New York? No, I'm not fishing for the location of where you live and no guy paid me yet, to ask you. I defintely need to clean my room and reorganize it.

My room is not small, but not huge. Just spacious enough for everything like a King or Queen size bed, but for now I just have a twin size bed. I want a bigger bed. Okay. Wall A - I have a big bookshelf filled with books and on top of it I have stuff animals (that were gifts). Right of the bookshelf, I have a big corner desk (v shape desk) with books, my desktop computer and other office-ish accessories. Above my desk, I have my diplomas.

Wall B--this where my large window comes in....if I've waken up early enough some times to see the sun rise from my window, except during the Spring and Summer season, the trees block my view of the sun rise. Beneath my window is my Air-Con/Heat system, to the right of my window I have a large wall scroll of a white tiger hung on the wall. Besides the wallscroll, in that corner, I have my TV and VCR.

Wall C -- I have a small wall scroll of a Phoenix and another one of two pandas in a bamboo forest. Next to these two small scrolls hang some black and white photos, which I took when I was in high school. Then a couple inches away, I have a bulletin board with pictures of my family, friends and me pinned on there and souvenirs from where I've traveled.

Wall D - There's the door of my bedroom, then to the right of the door, we have my twin-size bed. Above my bed, I hang two large fans, they're paintings of white cranes with mountains and waterfalls in the background. On either side of my bed is a night stand (left side) and a small filing cabinet (right side), on top of the filing cabinet is my CD collection, plus a body-length mirror hung on the wall. To the right of my mirror is my walk-in closet.

Well, that's my room. Sorry for a shabby description.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-19-08 at 06:40 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I took pics of my bedroom before but for fun only. I don't think I want to show stuff here. But this would be good enough. Two sides of my wall.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2303/group3rc6.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1733/group4dp4.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post

I'm not kidding. It's truth. Told you to go.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2127/frontve6.jpg')
    the side
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2113/leftny7.jpg')

my desk, I never got any work done here

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    the side

Nice gaming gig.

Han solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Nice gaming gig.

Han solo
    Nope, I don't play games ... I have a 360 on the right of the desk, I never got used to playing games on a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    JadeBunny, you have a nice room. Do you live in Japan or Hawaii? The room is so small, everything seem compact and clean. I mean if you ever seen the apartment spacing of some Japanese homes or apartments in Hawaii, they're so small sometimes. Or maybe you live in New York? No, I'm not fishing for the location of where you live and no guy paid me yet, to ask you. I defintely need to clean my room and reorganize it.
    Haha, thank you, I live in California. My room is just small, that's all. My old room was much bigger....I still had space for my keyboard and an extra desk. =\ But it's ok....I like this room now too.

And a picture is worth a thousand words my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2127/frontve6.jpg
    the side
    http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2113/leftny7.jpg

Whoa, seems so hi-tech. Is that your recording equipment?

Haha, thank you, I live in California. My room is just small, that's all. My old room was much bigger....I still had space for my keyboard and an extra desk. =\ But it's ok....I like this room now too.

And a picture is worth a thousand words my dear.
    Àctually, I find your room big, Bunnie. It's really spacious. I could do 1 1/2 somersaults in there. One full circle, and half....the other half....will be crashing onto the wall . Ok, seriously, it's a big room. I wish I had one like that. I'll have medium blue for the walls and a gray flooring (carpet, most likely).

I actually have this guy pal....who is so obsessed with the japanese Hello Kitty...that he did up his room with a Hello Kitty theme. He is mine age. And yes, lovely pink walls (no kitty), normal cabinet, hello kitty bedding set, a display cupboard of Hello Kitty toys and stuff. A Kitty lamp....

No doubts, he is just as man, and with no signs of gayness. His room is often mistaken for his sister's.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

don't worry dear, my room at home is much smaller. does that make you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    don't worry dear, my room at home is much smaller. does that make you feel better?
    But unlike you my dear, I actually live in my room all year long.

But unlike you my dear, I actually live in my room all year long.
    my place in LA was not much better...considering i had to share it w/ people.

perhaps californian places just tend to be smaller

Hey you two ladies, don't start up the green monster in me.

In compare, my room is a pigeon hole, and I can't even use it for sleeping anymore. Only go in there to use the desktop. Does that make you both feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    my place in LA was not much better...considering i had to share it w/ people.

perhaps californian places just tend to be smaller
    depends on the design, california land tend to be a bit more expensive hense the small rooms, but some design will push the living room to be smaller = bigger bedroom, while some will make a huge *** living room = smaller rooms.

Seems like the older architechture favor the bigger bedroom, all the new house design now a day have very small bedroom, feels like I'm in a box.

Thought of this thread when I was reading this thick magazine from Ikea (My favourite choice of place to get furnitures. Reasonable costing and totally durable). Having this homey nature, I naturally enjoy to help out with decoration, designs for the home and fixing up of furnitures. DIY of furnitures can be a fun thing to do.

My ideal bedroom will be of durable wooden furniture, study desk, tv set and hifi system, plus a nice cosy double bed. Furnished with nice medium blue walls. Anything but neat!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 08-03-08 at 10:40 AM.

Ahaha....I recognize that orgo book jadebunny! I'm so glad I got rid of mine a loooong time ago to some other poor soul who has to go through orgo.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Ahaha....I recognize that orgo book jadebunny! I'm so glad I got rid of mine a loooong time ago to some other poor soul who has to go through orgo.
    I'm fortunately done with it, but I'm currently still doing ochem research so I really have no choice......

Don't you just hate it how everything builds upon it? You don't ochem and you're dead meat.