Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Room

Default Your Room

Most of us spend a lot of our time in our rooms.......in fact, that's where I spend most of my life for the most part.

Do you decorate it so that it looks a certain way/style? Can one look at your room tell how culturally influenced you are, and if so, which culture(s)? Does it reflect a lot of your own personality? Or do you not really care as long as there's a place for you to sleep?

Do you rearrange your room often? And finally, what does your room look like? Post pictures please.

LOL....let me first reply to your last sentence. Where's a picture of your room?

My room is decorated in this dormitory culture at present. I'm hardly at home, so my little sibling conquers the shared property, our room. And, that's her idea. Till I get my own apartment, I'll be sure to decorate it in an animator's culture/style ! That is, with a glass carbinet full of Marvel character toys, animation movie characters and those interesting classic Hollywood characters' figurine. Hmm.. The rightful term should be the Kidult culture , and must be tidy & neat!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A ****ING BEDROOM !!!!!!!
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    Hey, your not alone. My room is so full of my sibling's crap that I usually had to sleep in the main hall.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    LOL....let me first reply to your last sentence. Where's a picture of your room?

My room is decorated in this dormitory culture at present. I'm hardly at home, so my little sibling conquers the shared property, our room. And, that's her idea. Till I get my own apartment, I'll be sure to decorate it in an animator's culture/style ! That is, with a glass carbinet full of Marvel character toys, animation movie characters and those interesting classic Hollywood characters' figurine. Hmm.. The rightful term should be the Kidult culture , and must be tidy & neat!
    Your future room sounds pretty awesome. I used to share a room with my brother when we were much younger.....but then he reached the age where he started having a much bigger wardrobe than I did (I know, it sounds pretty surprising) so there wasn't any space for me. =\ I really didn't mind having a separate room though, especially when it turns out that my room was 2 times bigger than his, muahahaha.

My room eh? Don't worry....pictures are coming.......

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    Well, I guess anything you consider your room would work....

My room is just a hole in the wall there's absolutely nothing for me to showcase.
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

Alright, some pictures as promised. This was right after I first moved into my room a year ago. Before that I was in a bigger room, but my brother took over it because he needed more space for his computers. My room is just normal....there's really no theme, except a pastel aqua/green color theme. Green is one of my favorite colors, and my parents said it's supposedly good for my horoscope. Since I'm of the fire element, wood is supposedly good for me, so they switched my bed frame from metal to wood. Not sure how well that worked out....but I notice that I've been procrastinating even more than usual since then.

When they stripped off all the carpet in the house (except for the bedrooms) to replace it with wood, they decided that I would be the special one to get my room replaced with wood too since it would do me good. I specifically said no.....I liked my carpet............but of course that didn't change things. In the past, sometimes I'd roll off my bed while sleeping, but ever since the change, I rolled off once and subconsciously decided that it didn't feel too good slamming straight onto hard wood, so I've stopped rolling off the bed.

From left to right of the room, standing from the door.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/329/room2pt1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8715/room1nj6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/155/room3kl3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1933/room4ll0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1328/room5bk4.jpg')

bunny, did u clean ur room b4 u took the pix.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    bunny, did u clean ur room b4 u took the pix.
    Lol, chet ddi............

I just moved in, so there was no need to clean the room cause it wasn't messed up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Lol, chet ddi............

I just moved in, so there was no need to clean the room cause it wasn't messed up yet.
    lol....showing off ur new room.....what's next...showing off ur new car kekekek

Yeah, if you're willing to wait another 10 years or so, that might just happen.

I wanna see your closet.. Interesting room.. Who's picture of that on your desk with the guitar? And the poster by your bed?

I spy rosary beads and a statue of the Virgin Mary, which means your Catholic. I hope your parents doesn't make you say the rosary every night!!

I also see a lot of used text books that's collecting dust on the bookshelf.
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

Quote Originally Posted by MrPhotastic View Post
    I wanna see your closet.. Interesting room.. Who's picture of that on your desk with the guitar? And the poster by your bed?

I spy rosary beads and a statue of the Virgin Mary, which means your Catholic. I hope your parents doesn't make you say the rosary every night!!

I also see a lot of used text books that's collecting dust on the bookshelf.
    That's Jae Joong (or Hero) from Dong Bang Shin Ki with the guitar. The girl in the poster is Korean actress Song Hye Kyo.

Yeah, there's actually 3 rosemaries in my room....but two of them are very hard to spot. On top of my shelf, the white thing is an ebony plaque I got on my confirmation, and the blue ovalish thing is a picture of the Holy Spirit. My old room had much more stuff in it compared to this one.

I have a pretty small closet, so it's not really enough for all my things. I have another closet outside where I keep all my winter and autumn stuff. I miss my old closet....it's twice as big as the one I have now.

True.....I don't really use my ochem books anymore. They're just there to add some color.

There is nothing wrong with used textbooks; high five Jade! That's way too go, anyways buying new textbooks it's going to be used one way or another. I think you cleaned the room, so we didn't seen the clutter; hmm, I wonder if its under the bed.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

I actually prefer used books, because all the notes and important stuff are usually there or highlighted already.

Lol, there's no clutter....I haven't had the chance to trash the room yet before taking the pictures. There can't be anything under the bed because those all the drawers also contain more clothes.

Default HERO KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omo! You like DBSK? You like MY JAEJOONGIE? *pulls out knife*
    Wait, your name sounds so familiar! Do you read fanfics?

hehehehe, please excuse my dorkiness....
    i like your room a lot! it's so cute and organized!
    my room currently ........ is..... ummmm let's just say it looks like a tornado just went thru it. so after i clean up i'll post some pics.. but let me warn you.. it's horribly boring! white walls.... pale tan colored curtains... white and tan colored sheets... a black computer desk that is covered with ... unused make up and water bottles all over my floor! ummm clothes.. and clothes on the floor! too many! it's a mess.

Can i post pix of my car instead? my car is brand new and it's super duper clean! hahaha

So that's Kim JaeJoong. I thought it looks familiar. A bit OT but I saw Kim JaeJoong up close when I went to Hollywood Bowl. I was walking right next to him at the time (and kind of touched his arm since no one was there) and kept saying Hello but he had his sunglasses on and kept walking straight into the bus while Yunho was helping with the luggage in the back. (The others were in the bus already.) All I can say is after I saw him I thought to myself, I just saw the most beautiful man ever. He's jaw dropping beautiful.

I like Jae Joong but I love Xiah. Should I go photoshop a picture of Xiah and put it in the calendar if that makes you feel any better? Fanfics? Of DBSK? Not really......not really a big JaeHo fan.....

At least your floor has carpet.

Posting your car is nice.....except you'd probably want to create another thread for that. hehe.

^ Oh you frickin lucky you. I wanted to go but I had finals. Their performance there was incredibly hot.

I spot Barney! Bunnie likes Barney? I like Barney too (over Tellytubbies).

Very neat and nice room Bunnie I'm jealous