Thread: 一切完美 Perfect Cut

Default 一切完美 Perfect Cut

This series is about plastic surgeries and the societal situations around them.

I caught a few episodes of this series and found it good. It is different from the usual Mediacorp series. It was actually produced by a external production company instead of Mediacorp. This probably explains the better quality of the show in term of scripts. There are many Mediacorp artistes involved, and somehow I feel they perform better in here than in the Mediacorp shows. Probably because of the working environment or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPRHw...eature=related

Really? Which company produced it? Is it the one called Wawa or something?

I think it's a very interesting series too! Not as dry and routine as Mediacorp series.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Really? Which company produced it? Is it the one called Wawa or something?

I think it's a very interesting series too! Not as dry and routine as Mediacorp series.
    Yah, the company is WaWa Productions. The company have also done a couple of variety shows and English sitcoms for Mediacorp.

I watched some parts of the show, definitely one notch higher than the usual Mediacorp productions, but still not enough to make me really want to sit down and watch the show though. I am interested to know, are there any male patients in the show?

Nice show. The style and format reminds me a little of 随心所遇 (As You Like It). But I still prefer the latter. This show has a somewhat dark undertone.

Interesting drama. Thomas and Michelle has overall very good chemistry esp in the beginning and the overall supporting cast is very good. I like the theme song...lovely tune...Thomas Ong is very convincing in his doctor role...

Though I do think the production values of the show exceeds the usual Mediacorp fare, the first thing that came to mind when I saw the trailer initially was "Nip/Tuck ripoff". I guess this contributes to why I am still reluctant to watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts View Post
    Though I do think the production values of the show exceeds the usual Mediacorp fare, the first thing that came to mind when I saw the trailer initially was "Nip/Tuck ripoff". I guess this contributes to why I am still reluctant to watch the show.
    I did not watch Nip/Tuck much to compare the both but I do think the acting here is overall great...very believable. Though I think Julian Hee lacks emotions in his voice, his acting's all right. Special mention goes to Felicia Chin, she acted really well in her role and Michelle's plump assistant is also pretty good.
    Last edited by strawberry; 07-20-08 at 12:31 AM.

It's certainly a class above the usual Mediacorp offerings... you can actually see the effort that went into the productions. Some of the operating theatre scenes were quite well shot and also thought provoking... example i didn't know a nose bridge job would involve so much blood in the process! And the scene where Zheng wanling did a make-up for the corpse of Pan Lingling's daughter...

It's not a 5 star production but the effort and thoughts were certainly encouraging.... I wish Mediacorp cld make more of such meaningful dramas- drama with a THEME and ACTUAL STORYLINE. The drama they are churning out nowadays, some of them were like their scripts was written jus an hour ago !
    无名小卒

I think Shi Sin Huey has done a good job on both the opening theme song and ending theme song.

Ending theme song 《你没想像中爱我》
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv94c0dqQTA

Quote Originally Posted by convoy View Post
    I think Shi Sin Huey has done a good job on both the opening theme song and ending theme song.

Ending theme song 《你没想像中爱我》
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv94c0dqQTA
    It's a nice song, and Chew Sin Huey's voice suits it well.

Too bad the series is coming to an end.

drats . i missed the last episode .. what happened?

i think the series is like too rush . one episode one story is not enough .
    woohoo~

The show is available on Tudou.com.