View Poll Results: Who would win?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yang "What? I have a match? That's impossible!" Guo & Qiu "I'm ok.... yeah.... oh no, RRAR!" Qianren

8 32.00%
  • Xiao "Use nameless KF to destroy a team of 21 elites" Yuanshan + Ouyang "Crazy > normal" Feng

17 68.00%

Thread: Yang Guo & Qiu Qianren -vs- Xiao Yuanshan & Ouyang Feng

Default Yang Guo & Qiu Qianren -vs- Xiao Yuanshan & Ouyang Feng

Keep in mind, Ouyang Feng is pre-16 years, so he might be slightly weaker than Qiu Qianren (depending on whether you subscribe to the "Post-16 years boost" theory).

Who would win?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Banned

who said Qiu Qian ren had a 16 year boost? he was probably the same as before. he was trying to stop his violence and all.

Quote Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
    who said Qiu Qian ren had a 16 year boost? he was probably the same as before. he was trying to stop his violence and all.
    Because, for all we know, internal energy increases by itself.

Also, he was able to get into a day-long struggle with GWM, who had 'doubled' his internal power and increased his technique during those 16 years, indicating he is only slightly lower than him as a fighter.

The 16 year boost applies to all the Greats and sub Greats of LOCH (which included QQR).

QQR fought with POST 16 Golden Wheel Monk (who supposedly doubled his power. He was already an early LOCH Great level guy pre-16) for a day and a night and finally losing.

Banned

did the book state that GWM doubled his power? its been along time since i read it, but regardless I find that hard to believe, GWM was already Greats level before. the "doubling of power" thing was probably jsut a figure of speech.

did the book state that GWM doubled his power? its been along time since i read it, but regardless I find that hard to believe, GWM was already Greats level before. the "doubling of power" thing was probably jsut a figure of speech.
    Well it was stated that his skill, Dragon Elephant Prana doubles its power with every level. And GWM trained from Level 9 to Level 10 in those 16 years.

I might as well bring up here yet another consequence if GWM really did double his power:

YG would have MORE THAN DOUBLED his power in the same time span. Since YG clearly had inferior internal energy pre-16 and then nearly equal (more or less) post-16.

So forget what the other Greats had to do to be so close to GWM. YG's training regiment (and snake bladders) far surpasses that.

Yang Guo had less internal pre-16? I thought Yang Guo was pretty certain GWM<YG pre-16.

何以今日他一掌击下,自己竟会险些儿招架不住

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Yang Guo had less internal pre-16? I thought Yang Guo was pretty certain GWM<YG pre-16.

何以今日他一掌击下,自己竟会险些儿招架不住
    Yes in terms of internal energy YG was below GWM at that point but in terms of techniques YG was far superior. If YG didn't have to look over XLN's safety and thus had to compete internal energy with GWM, he most likely could of killed him.
    Yo momma cat

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post

何以今日他一掌击下,自己竟会险些儿招架不住
    I thought that was pre-16 years Yang Guo with HIS > GWM. In terms of pure internal without HIS, GWM > YG.

I we use post 16 year QQR with YG then they will win for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I we use post 16 year QQR with YG then they will win for sure
    Plus, Ouyang Feng nemesis H7Q has been using XL18Z against him, there's every chance that crazy Ouyang Feng might turned against Xiao Feng after Xiao Feng launches his XL18Z. It could very well become 3 against Xiao Feng.

Quote Originally Posted by shortsight View Post
    Plus, Ouyang Feng nemesis H7Q has been using XL18Z against him, there's every chance that crazy Ouyang Feng might turned against Xiao Feng after Xiao Feng launches his XL18Z. It could very well become 3 against Xiao Feng.
    Ouyang Feng's partner is Xiao Yuanshan, not Xiao Feng.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Ouyang Feng's partner is Xiao Yuanshan, not Xiao Feng.
    duh! but I've voted anyway.

So, I'll have to believe in Ouyang Feng for somehow turning against Xiao Yuanshan

The team with QQR will lose because of his track records. Let's see, he injured a defenseless child, smacked a careless Huang Rong and b!tchslapped Yi "I'll not fight back" Deng.

It will be more humourous to pair QQR and GWM and the under-achiever's medal could be dished out. Oh no, they'll be joint-winners...

Pretty sure XYS would end this fight pretty quickly.

Voting for XYS and OYF.

both displayed their abilities to fight empirically in the books, which QQR never explicitly did. His greatest accomplishment was in fact a loss, to GWM, after one day of fighting.

XYS and OYF would win by a mile.

YG is vastly overrated.