Thread: What if East Heretic and North Beggar resolved the 2nd Mt. Hua Tournament directly?

Default What if East Heretic and North Beggar resolved the 2nd Mt. Hua Tournament directly?

The much-anticipated duel between East Heretic Wong Yerk See and North Beggar Hung 7 Gung for the title of World's Best Fighter at the Second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament took an unexpected turn when Wong Yung persuaded the two Greats to agree to an alternative plan: each of them would fight Gwok Jing as a proxy to determine which of the two was better.

As it turned out, neither Great was able to defeat Gwok Jing within 300 strokes, and then West Poison Au Yeung Fung showed up and defeated everyone.

Let's assume, however, that Gwok Jing and Au Yeung Fung did not take part in the Mt. Hua Sword Tournament. If it were left to Wong Yerk See and Hung 7 Gung to resolve the duel without any other interference, as originally planned, who would have prevailed?

Neither.

As demonstrated in their musical duel earlier in the novel, and then with their spar with OYF, H7G = HYS in terms of martial arts.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

It will end as an internal energy battle. Which both of them would most likely be dead by the end of it.

However I have always been amused by H7G's Dog Beating Stick, last stance. It was said that if he used this, OYF would've surely lost. So I'm thinking if he used this stance on HYS... hmm...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    It will end as an internal energy battle. Which both of them would most likely be dead by the end of it.

However I have always been amused by H7G's Dog Beating Stick, last stance. It was said that if he used this, OYF would've surely lost. So I'm thinking if he used this stance on HYS... hmm...
    HYS is super smart, he might have thought of how to counter it faster than OYF did(which took one night).

Quote Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
    HYS is super smart, he might have thought of how to counter it faster than OYF did(which took one night).
    But is he that much smarter than OYF (OYF is no dummy) to think of a counter in that split second?