Thread: Christian Bale arrested for assault on mother and sister

Default Christian Bale arrested for assault on mother and sister

Report: Christian Bale Confronted Mother After She Insulted Wife

"The Dark Knight" star Christian Bale confronted his mother on Sunday after she allegedly insulted his wife, the U.K.'s Daily Mail reported.

Sources close to the Batman actor, who was arrested on Tuesday on an assault claim, told the Mail that Bale "flew off the handle" at London's Dorchester hotel after Jenny Bale said "some outrageous things."

The Welsh-born actor, 34, was arrested and released on bail without being charged with assault, which he has denied...[cont'd]
    I know celebrities have a tendency to do stupid things (Russell Crowe and the telephone, anyone?) but I can't help but sympathize with Christian Bale. I might be biased since I admire Christian Bale as an actor, but my personal opinion is that his mother and sister aren't too supportive of his success. The report makes it just sound like a typical family argument and I'm aghast that his family would run to the police over such a matter.

It's rather bad timing too, with The Dark Knight doing so well and all.

Thoughts?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Its a conspiracy contingency plan done by Marvel to make sure that TDK will not be successful in the long run, well they don't want TDK to defeat either Iron Man or Spider-Man at the final tally of the boxoffice. Anyway it will not be an easy task as of now TDK is a juggernaut at the box-office, reaching the 2nd century (200M) in a mere 5 days and sure to reach the third century mark (300M) next monday.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Its a conspiracy contingency plan done by Marvel to make sure that TDK will not be successful in the long run, well they don't want TDK to defeat either Iron Man or Spider-Man at the final tally of the boxoffice. Anyway it will not be an easy task as of now TDK is a juggernaut at the box-office, reaching the 2nd century (200M) in a mere 5 days and sure to reach the third century mark (300M) next monday.
    Regardless of Christian Bale's legal trouble I don't think it's going to hinder the success of the film.
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

Well, the credits for the success of Dark Knight goes to everyone (front scene and behind the scene - makeup artist, producer, stuntman blah blah...), not just one Batman - Christian Bale. Unless Marvel can dig out the dirty laundry of DC itself (if any), then maybe there's something to stumble DC from its further success, I guess.

Anyway...... Batman has turned into Badman
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Update on the story.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/hol...cy-280708.html

According to sources, Bale lost his cool when his mum, while asking him for 100,000 pounds to help sis Sharon bring up her three kids, passed derogatory remarks about his wife Sandra. "Christian was stressed, but he didn't lay a finger on anyone. He just got very loud," a source close to Bale said. "Christian's attitude is that this was his mother's fault because she became very provocative in an argument they were having," the source added.
    Looks like loser sister asked him for money and he said no. lol