Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: should CC and I -save- SPCNET from its -ignorance- of SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan?

Default should CC and I -save- SPCNET from its -ignorance- of SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan?

Hi,

For the past 2 or so years, CC and I have been glorifying... I mean exposing the overhyped... I mean fantastic feats of SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan.

And yet, there are still people on SPCNET who doubt that SWORD GOD is #1 under heaven.

Obviously, this means CC and I have yet to reach the POP in Exposing Lovable Overlooked Characters.

In my humble opinion, CC and I need to work 3 times harder in brainwashing... I mean educating SPCNET about the wonders of SWORD GOD. I believe that CC and I have received the will of GOD to shed light on SPCNET. Only through the recognition and worship of GOD will SPCNET rid of its ignorances. Only then can SPCNET be saved and go to the wuxia heaven when it dies.

Ladies and gentlemen: Get ready for August 2008. SPCNET will be taken over... I mean revolutionized.
    Last edited by PJ; 07-27-08 at 04:28 PM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

PJ, it's more that for the past two years, people have been humoring you guys (mostly you) about this Zhuo Bufan thing, first out of genuine amusement in the first few months (recall I even told Ken to let you guys be, when he was getting annoyed), then as a character quirk for the past 400+ days. It's getting quite a bit dated...
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

But SPCNET hasn't been annoyed to death***... I mean saved, yet.

**Maybe they will be after this.

Close, buddy. Close.

Oh please do not "save" us. For the sake of our sanity, I say, "Ignorance is bliss! Ignorance is bliss!" therefore, please refrain from "saving" or brainwashing us. We do not wish to be visited by Mormon ....er...Zhuo Bufan missionaries.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Oh please do not "save" us. The common idiom "Ignorance is bliss" is very appropriate for our sanity, therefore, please refrain from "saving" or brainwashing us. We do not wish to be visited by Mormon ....er...Zhuo Bufan missionaries.
    Do not resist the will of GOD. It will be futile to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Do not resist the will of GOD. It will be futile to do so.
    You know what? An anti-Zhuo Bufan campaign might rise from the crowd, if you use too much force to brainwash people.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    You know what? An anti-Zhuo Bufan campaign might rise from the crowd, if you use too much force to brainwash people.
    Thus dividing SPCNET into 2 camps: SWORD GOD advocates, and those who resist the will of GOD.

Yes, I hope this new divide will put an end to the boring Guo Jing -vs- Yang Guo fanboyism.

We just need to pluck another ELOC to drown out the Sword Godness.

Forget Sword God. It's all about Master Pian Dao. He can take Sword God down any day.

I think I probably say before, the amount of attention, exposure, discussion and worshipping etc. of Zhuo Bufan seems to be more here than you can find anywhere else.
    Last edited by Extremer88; 07-27-08 at 09:23 PM.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88 View Post
    I think I probably say before, the amount of attention, exposure, discussion and worshipping etc. of Zhuo Bufan seems to be more here than you can find anywhere else.
    Let's all start referring to him as Zhou Buffoon.

I'm not convinced of ZBF's ability too. Reckon he's no better than Xuan Generation monks at best in fighting ability. Because I don't see much discussion about Xuan Generation Monks, I think there will be no need for ZBF.

That will be all.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Thus dividing SPCNET into 2 camps: SWORD GOD advocates, and those who resist the will of GOD.

Yes, I hope this new divide will put an end to the boring Guo Jing -vs- Yang Guo fanboyism.
    4 actually:

the ZBF advocates + GJ advocates

the ZBF resisters + GJ advocates

the ZBF advocates + YG advocates

the ZBF resisters + YG advocates

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    4 actually:

the ZBF advocates + GJ advocates

the ZBF resisters + GJ advocates

the ZBF advocates + YG advocates

the ZBF resisters + YG advocates
    So you're saying it's impossble to advocate GJ and YG at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    So you're saying it's impossble to advocate GJ and YG at the same time?
    by Ken-logic...NO!

i was only classifying by Ken-logic

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    PJ, it's more that for the past two years, people have been humoring you guys (mostly you) about this Zhuo Bufan thing, first out of genuine amusement in the first few months (recall I even told Ken to let you guys be, when he was getting annoyed), then as a character quirk for the past 400+ days. It's getting quite a bit dated...

The only way for PJ and myself to lay down our Holy Flails of Enlightenment is when every member of the forum has seen the Eternal Truth and can all bask in the Knowledge and the Glory of THE MASTER OF THROWING OBJECTS ACROSS MOUNTAINS, SAINT OF BLADE NIMBUS, GURU OF VOICE TRANSMISSION ACROSS PEAKS, LORD OF SINGLE STANCE EXECUTIONS, THE SWORD OF GOD, THE GOD OF SWORD, SWORD GOD ZHUO BUFAN!!!

So, all you ignorant heretics better start singing The Praise and The Glory of SWORD GOD Zuo.. I mean ZHUO Bufan.

It is only when all forum members have seen and accepted the Light and the Truth that we would have completed our Holy Crusade and stow our Keyboards of Enlightenment!

But you guys can't expect us to take you seriously when you messed up his last name in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    But you guys can't expect us to take you seriously when you messed up his last name in the first place.

It is as a penance for our GREAT SIN of mispelling his name until the Holy Maiden Athena enlightened us to His proper name that we have been tasked with these Holy Crusade to liberate our forum brethen from the dark depths of ignorance!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    The only way for PJ and myself to lay down our Holy Flails of Enlightenment is when every member of the forum has seen the Eternal Truth and can all bask in the Knowledge and the Glory of THE MASTER OF THROWING OBJECTS ACROSS MOUNTAINS, SAINT OF BLADE NIMBUS, GURU OF VOICE TRANSMISSION ACROSS PEAKS, LORD OF SINGLE STANCE EXECUTIONS, THE SWORD OF GOD, THE GOD OF SWORD, SWORD GOD ZHUO BUFAN!!!

So, all you ignorant heretics better start singing The Praise and The Glory of SWORD GOD Zuo.. I mean ZHUO Bufan.

It is only when all forum members have seen and accepted the Light and the Truth that we would have completed our Holy Crusade and stow our Keyboards of Enlightenment!
    Sorry guys. It's way too dated/old for me to keep playing along with you guys