Thread: Yesasia.com

Default Yesasia.com

Sorry if this is the wrong section yall, Idk where to post this 0_0

yesasia is being weird with my order 0_0
    I pre-ordered the LOCH 2008 series on July 26th...then later I got an email saying that it was shipped on the same day........0_0 I thought pre-order meant you get it after the release date? I chose the free shipping(Super Saver), the 5-10 days delivery one....and they gave me an USPS shipping number...and everytime I try to track it down it says "there's no record of this item".
    So I called Yesasia earlier today and they told me that it was shipped on the 26th, but it was shipped from HONG KONG so it takes a few days to get to the US...it's been 5 days (today would be the 6th) and the USPS tracking number still doens't work...(aka probably hasn't gotten into US yet)...
    Does anyone know how long it takes for a package to get to US from HongKong?

Quote Originally Posted by saranghaeyo View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong section yall, Idk where to post this 0_0

yesasia is being weird with my order 0_0
    I pre-ordered the LOCH 2008 series on July 26th...then later I got an email saying that it was shipped on the same day........0_0 I thought pre-order meant you get it after the release date? I chose the free shipping(Super Saver), the 5-10 days delivery one....and they gave me an USPS shipping number...and everytime I try to track it down it says "there's no record of this item".
    So I called Yesasia earlier today and they told me that it was shipped on the 26th, but it was shipped from HONG KONG so it takes a few days to get to the US...it's been 5 days (today would be the 6th) and the USPS tracking number still doens't work...(aka probably hasn't gotten into US yet)...
    Does anyone know how long it takes for a package to get to US from HongKong?
    I am guessing, it could be in HK/US customs somewhere. In this case, then it would suck.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.