Thread: The Last Scandal of My Life / My Life's Last Scandal

Thumbs up The Last Scandal of My Life / My Life's Last Scandal

The Last Scandal of My Life / My Life's Last Scandal

I like this series alot. I thought it was a really cute series. It has some very funny momments. Kinda like a version of Full House with older actors/actresses--

Recommend this series for older audiences who feel your love life is over when you reach certain age...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Of course not. Not another Old Cinderella story(A divorced menopausal woman being chased by a movie star).

I am really sick of all these "Old Cinderella"(Old divorced women with children being chased by movie stars, rich and handsome younger hunks, etc) dramas flooding the airwave.

Whatever happened to good old days of puppy love between young lovers? I do understand "Old Cinderella" shows do sell to housewives in big number, but what about the rest of us?

Are you kidding me? Handsome and younger hunk movie star? Jung Joon Ho looks like a Korean Jackie Chan, whom I consider old and unattractive. Men can be old and still keep their looks, but Jung Joon Ho was just never attractive. I don't know why he was the main actor for dramas like Princess Lulu (not that it was anything great).
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Of course not. Not another Old Cinderella story(A divorced menopausal woman being chased by a movie star).

I am really sick of all these "Old Cinderella"(Old divorced women with children being chased by movie stars, rich and handsome younger hunks, etc) dramas flooding the airwave.

Whatever happened to good old days of puppy love between young lovers? I do understand "Old Cinderella" shows do sell to housewives in big number, but what about the rest of us?
    it was somehting different......young lovers wil also age you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Handsome and younger hunk movie star?
    I thought it was obvious that I was referring to two separate individuals when I said "..... being chased by movie stars, rich and handsome younger hunks,"....

But doesn't matter, his character in this series is a movie star and women would love to fall in the arms of a rich movie star regardless of his looks, right???

I don't know why he was the main actor for dramas like Princess Lulu (not that it was anything great).
    He is funny.

He was born in 1970, that makes him 38. Brad Pitt is 40+. Who's the old actress? Geez, not another Kim Sam Soon, fly in the face of convention type of show?

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    I thought it was obvious that I was referring to two separate individuals when I said "..... being chased by movie stars, rich and handsome younger hunks,"....

But doesn't matter, his character in this series is a movie star and women would love to fall in the arms of a rich movie star regardless of his looks, right???

He is funny.
    i didn't like him in Princess LuLu but i like him in here...he was pretty funny...

Jung Joon Ho isn't that bad. He's very funny and hot in this series.

Can't believe the lead actress of this series, Choi Jin SHil, hang herself...they found her body Thursday morning, 10/2...what makes it even sadder is that she left her two young kids, 7 and 5 yrs..

She is such a great actress. Supposingly she was going to be in the Last Scandal sequel. I was so excited and so looking forward to it too...Not anymore..So sad..

wow..there are so many korean actor and actress suiciding nowaday..what's up with that????

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    Can't believe the lead actress of this series, Choi Jin SHil, hang herself...they found her body Thursday morning, 10/2...what makes it even sadder is that she left her two young kids, 7 and 5 yrs..

She is such a great actress. Supposingly she was going to be in the Last Scandal sequel. I was so excited and so looking forward to it too...Not anymore..So sad..

wow..there are so many korean actor and actress suiciding nowaday..what's up with that????
    Yes, I feel so bad too. She was a good actress. I've watched her very first series "Wish Upon a Star", and she was really good. And I do like her role at the "Last Scandal" series. I feel bad...She's a big lost...