Thread: Lao shi cuo le (Zhang Ting,Eli Si ,Zhang Xiaolong,Wang Hao,Bai Bing Bing )

Default Lao shi cuo le (Zhang Ting,Eli Si ,Zhang Xiaolong,Wang Hao,Bai Bing Bing )

Some pictures for this drama
    http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2008/twins/

Zhang Ting played as a couple of twins who are both teachers. The elder sister Shuangshung is in Taiwan with her father, while the younger sister Duidui is in Xiamen with her mother. The twins are seperated from each other for more than 20 years. Shuangshuang is extroverted, while Duidui is introverted.
    One day Shuangshuang met Duidui on Internet, so she couldn't wait to go to Xiamen. Then the twins met each other. Their mother could not bear to seperate from her elder daughter again, so they got a idea that Duidui went to Taiwan and Shuangshuang stayed in Xiamen. As they are twins, they look exactly the same, no one knows that they have changed their identity.
    As their character is so different, they met lots of difficulties. They also need to take care of each other's boyfriend.........

It's really an interesting story.

My English is very poor ,so I can't express exactly what I want to say. Hope you can understand a little.
    Last edited by dannydongmei; 08-04-08 at 02:46 AM.
    Zhang Ting's Chinese forum:http://www.tingfans.cn/

Thanks for the update danny. I've been looking out for this to release. Can't wait to watch it. Hopefully, it doesn't drag.

Default zhang ting dvd series

this movie seems interesting. i'd like to buy this movie in dvd ... please help really appreciated.