Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which character have the highest kill count?

Default Which character have the highest kill count?

Which one? (personally kill of course)

Amongst protagonists? Probably Xiao Feng. His kill-count at Juxian Manor alone outnumbers that of almost every other Jinyong protagonist combined, possibly
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Didn't Ah Ching kill thousands at one point? If she did, that would dwarf even the massacre at Tsui Yin Manor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Didn't Ah Ching kill thousands at one point? If she did, that would dwarf even the massacre at Tsui Yin Manor.
    Nah. She disarmed an army of thousands, but didn't actually kill them, although she probably could've if she tried.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Xiao Feng's "brute force rampage" through the enemy army on behalf of the Khitan king also probably resulted in a fair number of casualties and likewise Guo Jing's long defense of Xiang Yang, but it was never explicitly stated or shown.

Xiao Feng's massacre at Juxian Manor really should be more than that of any other main protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that Xiao Feng's "brute force rampage" through the enemy army on behalf of the Khitan king also probably resulted in a fair number of casualties and likewise Guo Jing's long defense of Xiang Yang, but it was never explicitly stated or shown.
    They'd also fall outside the parameters of "personally kill."

Xiao Feng's massacre at Juxian Manor really should be more than that of any other main protagonist.
    For one afternoon? Yeah, probably.

They'd also fall outside the parameters of "personally kill."
    Well, I'm sure they probably personally killed plenty during that time...Xiao Feng in particular, while piercing the enemy army to capture the enemy rebel leader.

For one afternoon? Yeah, probably.
    There's actually not a lot of cases of Jinyong protagonists actually 'killing' a lot of people (unlike, say, Gulong). As I think through LOCH, ROCH, HSDS, TLBB, and XAJH, and even Book & Sword, I can't think of money at all aside from Xiao Feng's massacre at Juxian Manor.

Hong Qigong killed precisely 231 villains at the end of LOCH, but he's not really a 'main' protagonist.

Most of the villains have probably killed more than the "good" guys. There are tons of villains who don't even blink when killing innocent people.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Banned

Li mo chou wins, hands down.

Hong Qigong killed precisely 231 villains at the end of LOCH, but he's not really a 'main' protagonist.
    Moreover, he scored those 231 kills over the course of a career that by the end of LOCH, had gone on for decades. Kiu Fung killed a large fraction of that number in a single afternoon.

Moreover, he scored those 231 kills over the course of a career that by the end of LOCH, had gone on for decades. Kiu Fung killed a large fraction of that number in a single afternoon.
    Yeah, it seems XF kills at a higher rate. I would imagine him killing a lot people prior to his adulthood start in DGSD..

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dan~ View Post
    Yeah, it seems XF kills at a higher rate. I would imagine him killing a lot people prior to his adulthood start in DGSD..
    We have one confirmed kill for Kiu Fung before he joined wulin: that doctor who refused to treat Kiu Fung's foster father because the Kiu family couldn't afford the doctor's services. Kiu Fung was about ten at the time (I think). No word of any killings between that time and when Kiu Fung joined wulin.

This was different from all his other kills. His kills as an adult were in fair combat. Killing the doctor was outright murder.

Hey, wait: didn't Yeung Gor kill a fairly large number of Mongolian troops at the base camps near Seung Yeung Fortress in the days leading up to (and including) Gwok Seung's birthday? He didn't go it alone; he brought a veritable commando army of wulin warriors with him, but since he was the best martial artist in that merry group, it follows that he must have taken down a large number of Mongol soldiers personally.

Hey, wait: didn't Yeung Gor kill a fairly large number of Mongolian troops at the base camps near Seung Yeung Fortress in the days leading up to (and including) Gwok Seung's birthday? He didn't go it alone; he brought a veritable commando army of wulin warriors with him, but since he was the best martial artist in that merry group, it follows that he must have taken down a large number of Mongol soldiers personally.
    He did. And he sent their ears as a gift. He also set fire to a supply depot. He also had a few kills in the battle afterwords, most notably the Khan. But as a whole, I doubt Yang Guo was anywhere near as prolific a killer as Guo Jing or Xiao Feng, so he can be disregarded.

Yang Guo is a lover, not a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    He did. And he sent their ears as a gift. He also set fire to a supply depot. He also had a few kills in the battle afterwords, most notably the Khan. But as a whole, I doubt Yang Guo was anywhere near as prolific a killer as Guo Jing or Xiao Feng, so he can be disregarded.

Yang Guo is a lover, not a fighter.
    Yeah..XF himself fought and killed a lot of soldiers from armies. GJ probably killed al ot during defending XY, but I get the felling he was more of a commander than personally killing soldiers, but he probably still killed quite a few. I also fell that the passage from XF's childhood and to around start in adulthood in DGSD (around 30), also had a lot of kills because he was already quite a full-fledged killer at his adulthood start in DGSD.

It was all off-screen though, much like Guo Jing's defense of Xiang Yang and Xiao Feng's army prowess. I'm only counting on-screen kills.

lowest would be DY, XZ and ZWJ

Banned

i forgot yang guo and his bag of ears, his kill count was probably one of the most.

so its either yang guo or li mo chou, i guess.

li mo chou killed entire families just because their surname is "He". she also destroyed a whole bunch of places that contained the word "yuan" any man that looked at her funny = dead. anyone that she didnt like for some stupid reason = dead.

li mo chou = ultimate killer.

If we consider Lee Mok Sau, then we've also got to consider Mui Chiu Fung and her husband, Chan Yeun Fung.

They killed quite a number of people to train their 9 Yum White Bone Claws, didn't they?

It was all off-screen though, much like Guo Jing's defense of Xiang Yang and Xiao Feng's army prowess. I'm only counting on-screen kills.
    I have the impression that YG didn't kill all those soldiers himself. I thought the Shi brothers were helping him at at that point.

If you're only looking at "on-screen" deaths, then most of Li Mochou's killings wouldn't count either.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    lowest would be DY, XZ and ZWJ
    ZWJ actually had a decent number of onscreen kills.

Too bad they were all scrubs.