Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zhang Wu Ji the best in the world at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by muidi View Post
    According to internal energy one Xuan Ming Elder must be at least 50 percent of ZWJ. Otherwise the Xuan Ming Palm will bounce back to Xuan Ming Elders when they both matched palms with ZWJ. (See the link I post before)
    About external martial art XM are both, of course, under ZWJ.

Linear relationship is just an example. I also dont think it is a linear relationship.
    At the end of HSDS, ZWJ overcame the Elders' internal energy and forced it out.

I think that means that, at the end of HSDS, ZWJ > Xuan Ming Elders internal wise.

Quote Originally Posted by sarakoth View Post
    At the end of HSDS, ZWJ overcame the Elders' internal energy and forced it out.

I think that means that, at the end of HSDS, ZWJ > Xuan Ming Elders internal wise.

This part is not translated in English yet. So I couldnīt read it now. So did ZWJ eradicate the internal energy of the XM one by one or at the same time?

I dont remember that He Biweng ever matched palm with Z3F in the novel. When did it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by muidi View Post
    According to internal energy one Xuan Ming Elder must be at least 50 percent of ZWJ. Otherwise the Xuan Ming Palm will bounce back to Xuan Ming Elders when they both matched palms with ZWJ. (See the link I post before)
    About external martial art XM are both, of course, under ZWJ.

Linear relationship is just an example. I also dont think it is a linear relationship.
    Yes I remember that thread back to front. ()

XM Elders is a bit strange. They should be 50% each but they also shouldn't. A JY mess-up probably explains it. ie, they are less than 50% of ZWJ.

Quote Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
    what happens if both of them start to do tai chi on each other, i think the result would be hilarious.
    People do that now, it's called 'push hands competition'. Z3F should still win I reckon.

Well I think the "stamina issue" only worked if the 2 combatant have very close martial art skilk as well as combat skill/ability i.e YG vs ZBT/HYS Jinlun vs YD but this "issue" might be don't work in Z3F vs Wuji since though have comparable martial art Wuji alwayz dub as a lousy fighter..