Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Wu Ji the best in the world at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    But Z3F at age 115+, will find it hard to muster a strong stream of internal for a length of them.

ZBT at age 90(?) realised he was losing internal in his blows after a while fighting with Yang Guo.
    ZBT wasn't losing really a victor have to be decided by internal competition. Im sure Z3F would find a way to win.

The hard part, really, is compelling Cheung Mo Gei to "fight all out"...especially against his grandteacher.

Chances are, in an internal battle, ZBT will lose to YG due to his old age.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    The hard part, really, is compelling Cheung Mo Gei to "fight all out"...especially against his grandteacher.
    he couldn't even fight all out against his enemies save his beloved tai sifu

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    he couldn't even fight all out against his enemies save his beloved tai sifu
    He still kowtow even if ZSF started kicking him to death.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    He still kowtow even if ZSF started kicking him to death.
    I thought Deun Yu was the undisputed master of the kowtow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I thought Deun Yu was the undisputed master of the kowtow.
    Only in quantity. ZWJ's kowtow form and sentiment surpasses him.

Actually, ZWJ would probably commit suicide if he'd ever have to face such a situation.

Banned

easy, lets disguise zhao min up and tell Z3F she murdered ZWJ, then Z3F will kill her. and when ZWJ finds out, he would be like "dude, WTF?" and start to fight all out against Z3F.

Quote Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
    easy, lets disguise zhao min up and tell Z3F she murdered ZWJ, then Z3F will kill her. and when ZWJ finds out, he would be like "dude, WTF?" and start to fight all out against Z3F.

wtf? Is it just me who thinks this will not work?

Why the need to disguise Zhao Min? Why would Z3F kill Zhao Min even if she killed ZWJ?

Its hard to get ZWJ all-out on Z3F.

But Z3F at age 115+, will find it hard to muster a strong stream of internal for a length of them.

ZBT at age 90(?) realised he was losing internal in his blows after a while fighting with Yang Guo.
    I dont think that a fight between Z3F and ZWJ will last very long.
    Example:
    Chapter 12:
    "It was at this time when a young child's voice cried from outside the long window of the hall, “Papa! Papa!” These two cries seemed to be smothered, the mouth of this speaker was obviously being covered by someone else. With a sway of his body, Zhang SanFeng had already arrived outside the long window. All that was seen was a man dressed in the attire of a Mongolian war general, in his arms was a eight or nine year old boy. That boy's mouth was covered, but he was struggling to break freak.

Zhang SanFeng's beloved disciple has just died a terrible death, and it was as if somebody has driven a knife into his heart. But due to his cultivation of nearly one hundred years, his thoughts still remained clear. He shouted in a low voice, “Get inside!” That man gave a tap with his left leg, and was just about to leap up onto the rooftops with the kid in his arms. But his shoulders immediately slumped while his whole body seemed to be suddenly held down by an incredible weight and he found that he couldn't even lift his two feet from the ground. What had happened was Zhang SanFeng had soundlessly approached the man and placed his left hand lightly on his shoulders. That man was incredibly petrified, for he knew that all Zhang SanFeng needed to do was expel some internal energy, and even if he doesn't die right away, he most definitely will be severely injured. Therefore, he could only follow his orders and enter into the reception hall.
    "
    Here Z3F could control one of the Xuan Ming Elders within one move.
    I think Jin Yong made it several times in HSDS (and Chapter 40 Roch) clear that Z3F has one of the best, if not the best, understanding of martial art. IMO a fight between ZWJ and Z3F won't last very long. Easily Z3F will find a way to break ZWJ moves.

Yes that was very impressive by Z3F but I think you will find Xuan Ming around what... 1/4 of ZWJ each?

Z3F probably can beat ZWJ but I just question his stamina.

Banned

wtf? Is it just me who thinks this will not work?

Why the need to disguise Zhao Min? Why would Z3F kill Zhao Min even if she killed ZWJ?

Its hard to get ZWJ all-out on Z3F.
    wtf? if u disguise zhao min, then Z3F would not know who she is or else he wouldnt believe the lie. and if Z3F found out someone killed his beloved ZWJ he would definitely kill him/her.

but w/e.

Yes that was very impressive by Z3F but I think you will find Xuan Ming around what... 1/4 of ZWJ each?

Z3F probably can beat ZWJ but I just question his stamina.
    one Xuan Ming Elder is at least 50 percent of ZWJ. See this link:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=24166

Assuming a linear relationship, it means Z3F can finish ZWJ in two moves.
    So stamina will not be a problem when Z3F can finish ZWJ that quickly.

Of course, with the martial arts knowledge of ZWJ at the end of HSDS, Z3F needs much more moves. But I believe that Z3F can finish him.

Banned

I say Z3F would win, because I just dont like ZWJ.

Quote Originally Posted by muidi View Post
    one Xuan Ming Elder is at least 50 percent of ZWJ. See this link:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=24166

Assuming a linear relationship, it means Z3F can finish ZWJ in two moves.
    So stamina will not be a problem when Z3F can finish ZWJ that quickly.

Of course, with the martial arts knowledge of ZWJ at the end of HSDS, Z3F needs much more moves. But I believe that Z3F can finish him.

Did you say "at least"? That means both Xuan Ming Elders actually might surpass ZWJ? Definitely not the case in HSDS.

And its certainly not a linear relationship.

Z3F should be able to take ZWJ, unless the fight goes beyond a certain span. They have comparable internal energy but Z3F has better martial understanding, instinct and experience. Taiji should be more than a match for QKDNY.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Z3F should be able to take ZWJ, unless the fight goes beyond a certain span. They have comparable internal energy but Z3F has better martial understanding, instinct and experience. Taiji should be more than a match for QKDNY.
    what happens if both of them start to do tai chi on each other, i think the result would be hilarious.

Did you say "at least"? That means both Xuan Ming Elders actually might surpass ZWJ? Definitely not the case in HSDS.

And its certainly not a linear relationship.
    According to internal energy one Xuan Ming Elder must be at least 50 percent of ZWJ. Otherwise the Xuan Ming Palm will bounce back to Xuan Ming Elders when they both matched palms with ZWJ. (See the link I post before)
    About external martial art XM are both, of course, under ZWJ.

Linear relationship is just an example. I also dont think it is a linear relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by muidi View Post
    According to internal energy one Xuan Ming Elder must be at least 50 percent of ZWJ. Otherwise the Xuan Ming Palm will bounce back to Xuan Ming Elders when they both matched palms with ZWJ.
    The novel also mentioned on 2 occasions that He Biweng exchanged a palm strike with Zhang Sanfeng. We didn't see it bounce back to him, so I'm of opinion that the "bounce back" thing mentioned in chapter 10 is probably just a Jin Yong f*ck up.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」