Thread: Green Dragon Conspiracy CUU UU TRUY HON KIEM

Default Green Dragon Conspiracy CUU UU TRUY HON KIEM

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://phimbovietnamonline.com/store/images/cuuuthk.jpg')
    image from phimbovietnamonline.com

another great series to watch, highly recommended!

usually Bruce Leung pairs up with tsui Siu Ming to create mindblowing fight scenes for ATV, but Bruce Leung choreograph awesome fights on his own!

3 episodes, and still watching...!
    Last edited by JourneytoThreeKingdoms; 08-16-08 at 04:30 PM.

We don't allow sharing and trading of any downloaded media at the forum. Your post breaches SPCNET forum policy. Please edit your post.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Sorry for that. Thank you for telling me this. But if only one of the SPCNET moderators quickly caught my violation (as if the corn pic or the Nokia spam)and told me that I shouldn't post such links (as in Boy Fighter from Heaven), I would gladly have deleted them and also not post this thread.

PS Thanks for deleting the links in Boy Fighter Thread. Definitely won't be doing it again.
    Last edited by JourneytoThreeKingdoms; 08-15-08 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Adding Thanks

Sorry for that. Thank you for telling me this. But if only one of the SPCNET moderators quickly caught my violation (as if the corn pic or the Nokia spam)and told me that I shouldn't post such links (as in Boy Fighter from Heaven), I would gladly have deleted them and also not post this thread.

PS Thanks for deleting the links in Boy Fighter Thread. Definitely won't be doing it again.
    Last edited by JourneytoThreeKingdoms; 08-15-08 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Giving Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JourneytoThreeKingdoms View Post

We are trying to catch all spam and SC(the admin) has closed the "corn pic thread".

Your posts on downloads still violate Item 4b under the forum guidelines (read guidelines here: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=3827)

Thank you for editing your post..
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

sure thing, mod

definitely won't be doing it again
    Last edited by JourneytoThreeKingdoms; 08-16-08 at 04:39 PM.

that just like ruined the mood rite there.

i watched this film, i have it at home. Amy Chan is in it too. very young looking.

i was hoping the evil guy would fall in love with her, but no, he hates her guts. pity. they were the best looking in the film.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.