Thread: help me find this 2 classic series

Default help me find this 2 classic series

hi,

i'm looking for an atv serie of the early 90's, it's about this guy http://www.wongwanchoi.net/, he's the main actor and he fell for a girl that became a ghost. when she was a ghost she wears white clothes.
    its a modern serie with a little bit ancient, set in 1930 kinda like

I would like to know the name of this serie and where i can download it or buy it

another serie is 馬场風雲 ( race course?)
    its about racing horses with gambling in it

does anybody know where i can download this or buy it

tnx

Quote Originally Posted by silverspoon View Post
    hi,

i'm looking for an atv serie of the early 90's, it's about this guy http://www.wongwanchoi.net/, he's the main actor and he fell for a girl that became a ghost. when she was a ghost she wears white clothes.
    its a modern serie with a little bit ancient, set in 1930 kinda like

I would like to know the name of this serie and where i can download it or buy it

another serie is 馬场風雲 ( race course?)
    its about racing horses with gambling in it

does anybody know where i can download this or buy it

tnx

1. The first one sounds like the short mini-series "Yau Ling" where Carina Lau (still in acting class so no lines) actually plays the ghost girl. Wong Wan Choi is a doctor and she comes out at night to meet him. Then he tries to help her become human again. Its an TVB series. It was a series of stories i think.

2. Have no idea on teh second one but i do know of an TVB series called "racing peak" where he plays an enterpreneur that lives thru a lot of failures and then succeeds. He is in a love triangle with Amy Chan and Ada Choi.

But I have no idea wher to download or buy. You can try yes asia.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

The first series is Chinese Ghostbuster or Chinese Exocist. It came out in 1990. The leading actor is Lau Dan, not Wong Wan Choi. 24 episodes.

The second series is Racing Peak, Go Racing Go. Fong Kwong, Yeung Kwon, Nick Cheung, Edward Mok, Erica Choi leading actors. 20 episodes.

thanx for all your help... does anybody know where i can get them?

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgottenEricaChoi View Post
    If the 1st series that you looking have actors such as Ada Choi, Carina Lau, Kenix Kwok, and Fiona Leung?If so, here's the direct link to watch the first series online @: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/H6LWCMFqJfE/

As for the 2nd series, it's called Race-Course Fever or 馬场風雲 ( ATV, 1993-starring Nick Cheung, & Erica) not the one from TVB with Felix Wong. Just like you,I'm also still searching for this 2n seies,but it looks like no1 knows
    Thanks for the link for the first series (though I don't think it's what silverspoon was referring to), b/c I've been looking for it for a while now. What a great series.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

tnx unforgottenerica, but the first serie isn't the serie i'm looking for and thanks mysticDust for also searching to it.. hope someone can find it...the serie called 隔世天師