Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Spcnet Members

oh wtf how did I get up there I counted my name on the list before and was so sure it would've got cut off right after cedric
    -___-

Congratulations to the top 10 nominated interviewees!

To the others who also received nominations, remember that someone at SPCNET still -loves- you
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    OK, who's going to do the honor of interviewing Essie? It's tacky if she has to interview herself. If no one is interested, then I would like to.

Goin' once, goin' twice....
    Bella, I could help you with questions for Granny. I'm like the friendly little garden gnome. Always out to render some assistance

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    This is like bidding on eBay: snipe in (or: post in) at the last 5 seconds!
    Totally, Pépé. This is exactly the excitement I had, fixing my eyes on a desirable bidding item I had my bid on. Then I always doze off at the last few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    *Collapse from over-excitement*
    *helps Granny up*

Ahhhh, I missed all the fun lol I was working! Gahhhh
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Congratulations to Potty mouth.

Just as Granny mentioned......this is just the beginning muahaha

Congratulations to the top 10 nominated interviewees!

To the others who also received nominations, remember that someone at SPCNET still -loves- you
    Pépé, this is another fast spamming thread. It reminds me of the "Future gathering" thread. How we had hopelessly cast our spams in short time.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Totally, Pépé. This is exactly the excitement I had, fixing my eyes on a desirable bidding item I had my bid on. Then I always doze off at the last few minutes.
    Dude, why don't we have a SPCNET date auction with a twist... or a SPCNET member Survivor game, or something like that... where some strategy is involved... like you have to predict who will vote for what before casting your vote...

I can't wait to hear about how granny party every night.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Dude, why don't we have a SPCNET date auction with a twist....
    Are you volunteering my dear?

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Bella, I could help you with questions for Granny. I'm like the friendly little garden gnome. Always out to render some assistance
    Awwww.... you missed all the excitements! Cooly, you're my faithful sidekick!

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    oh wtf how did I get up there I counted my name on the list before and was so sure it would've got cut off right after cedric
    -___-
    As I said before, Kay, you never know, you never know.

Dude, why don't we have a SPCNET date auction with a twist... or a SPCNET member Survivor game, or something like that... where some strategy is involved... like you have to predict who will vote for what before casting your vote...
    Wow, the forum is getting lively once again isn't it?

*helps Granny up*
    Ahhhh, I missed all the fun lol I was working! Gahhhh
    You missed it?! Oh my, Ced, that was SOOOOO exciting!!!! I was like refreshing every minute! All those weasels who actually cast their votes during the last half hour!!! And we did manage to catch you and Kay! And that stupid system that prohibits me from posting again under 60sec!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    I can't wait to hear about how granny party every night.
    High expectations... *start partying every night*
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Alright people! We are now in Phase 2!

Now that the list of interviewees is set, we shall be collecting questions for them. I am aiming for 10 questions - 5-7 standard ones, plus 3-5 specific ones from your contributions.

Post your questions here. It can be general or specific. (Thanks to those who have already submitted questions.)
    Deadline for submitting questions is Sunday, Aug 31, midnight eastern time, US.

Questions will be sorted, reviewed, and selected by our staff (Thanks Ced and Bella, let me know how involved you want to be in this process). These will then be presented to the interviewees. Their responses will be posted here.

Profanity and indecency is strictly prohibited. The staff reserves the right to remove, edit, or mask any such content at their discretion. Please be responsible.

Thank you for your continued attention.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Woohoo!! Congrats to the nominees... looking forward to the interviews.

I hope SC responds to hers!
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    Awwww.... you missed all the excitements! Cooly, you're my faithful sidekick!
    Wow, the forum is getting lively once again isn't it?

You missed it?! Oh my, Ced, that was SOOOOO exciting!!!! I was like refreshing every minute! All those weasels who actually cast their votes during the last half hour!!! And we did manage to catch you and Kay! And that stupid system that prohibits me from posting again under 60sec!!!!!!!!

This is so fun! Yes, Granny, the forum is like having a party on. Halloween Party!

Sensei PJ, yes we can figure out something......it'll be our next fun thing on SPCNET! Stay tune, everyone! Send in those quescions!

Lian, noted on the dates. Hope you'll enjoy your trip to Beijing .

Errr....actually, no, I'm not so much into stocks. I like Coca Cola when it gets into my tummy.
    Parties are fun, moreso with Xue & Li! currently though Li is with me right now so another reason to go back to Bejing (can't wait!)
    Aw, Liana, post some more and let us get to know your style more.
    Define style
    Argh! I can't believe I wasted my whole night staring into the computer screen and clicking refresh every 15 minutes! Now I'm exposed. Loser with no life!
    Uh.... from my experiance with no life you only get no flife for posting in every thread that is open for posting in....
    *Collapse from over-excitement*
    MEDIC!!!
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

Quote Originally Posted by Lianazhu View Post
    Define style
    It's for you to define to us dear.

Okay! My specific question for Ren Wo Xing:
    - Are you always serious in real life? What can make you laugh heartily?

I presume all these questions are being gathered up in one big batch?
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

My specific questions for Trien Chieu:

- You seem to hold a number of views and values that differ from many. What or who has the biggest influence in shaping your views?

- If you have the opportunity to live in another country to further understand its culture, which would you choose? What aspect of that culture are you most interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    I presume all these questions are being gathered up in one big batch?
    Yes Sir, our staff shall keep track of the questions posted and select some for the interviewee.

There are also some standard general questions for every interviewee. In total 10 questions will be asked.

Members are welcome to contribute general and/or specific questions.

Expression, you are the one who created this thread. I believe you mentioned it was due to an idea that two others started with interviewing. What I want to know is, is there a real reason you decided to do so. Were you aiming to get a "selected person" for you to know about?

PJ, God of Acronyms, Acronyms of God, the great JP...er...I mean PJ...please tell me, what is PJ an acronym for? Surely, it isn't just Peanut Butter and Jelly? Or Pajamas? Also, who is the next great ELOC you are secretly trying to dig up info to educate us on?

Candide, my favorite bisexual/lesbian/spcnet's DFBB/closest thing to Felix having an "odd" crush on (besides Sparky)...are you really "curious"? Is there really some DFBB in you? Oh, and just who is that in your avatar?

Trien Chieu, I notice you are against guys like WXB and WCP who were rapists. A bad thing indeed, but to me, not enough to merit them as most hated characters in their respective novels. Do you know anyone who was raped? Why do you have such a strong hatred towards rapists, why not alcoholics (LHC), stalkers (DY), or murderers (QF)? Is there a reason for this hatred? I am always curious about that. You do not have to go into details.

Kidd, HML, your favorite wuxia character. I am just curious, be truthful, would you honestly fall in love with a person like that in real life? You can accept he is blind? People say, "first impressions are important". Would you really give a blind man a chance?

Jennie, my favorite pottymouth in spcnet (probably everyone else's favorite too), first off, what is your favorite cuss word to use in real life. Please put in the necessary * so we know the word but does not get ***** from spcnet. Second, what is your current haircolor? Any plans on what the next one will be?

General question for everyone: What is the soup of your dream?

Thank you for your submission.

General question for everyone: What is the soup of your dream?
    Soup...

~~~~~~~~
    Just a reminder: Many of you have your own unique style and have known the interviewees for a long time, but please try to make your questions (especially specific ones) comprehensible enough for others to understand and appreciate. If even the staff has trouble understanding it, chances are they will not be asked.