Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Spcnet Members

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    general questions from me

- name one embarassing moment
    - what was the one ****ed up thing u did to get back at another person?
    - what's ur bext physical feature? least?
    - have u had ur heart broken? how did u cope? ..or were u the one breaking hearts?
    - what's the most expensive item of clothing u ever bought?
    I think these will make excellent questions for everyone. Change clothing to item for male members.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Ced:

Your love of animals: when and how did it start? How many pets have you owned before? Which one is/was your favorite?

The 12 Chinese Zodiac animals: which one defines you best? How and why?
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

General:

What type of person or behavior annoys you most? (excluding illegal activities)
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Candide:

Excluding your family members, has any girl made you cry before?

Questions for interviews:

1. why is levendis d'orange so amazing?

2. why is pemberly stalking the amazing levendis?

3. modding academia is boring, how can the amazing levendis stir up some drama with his co-moderators?

For the next few questions, consider this scenario:

You're walking down the street one night. Alone. You hear footsteps behind you. Before you can look around someone smothers you with a rag soaked in chloroform. When you wake up you find that you're completely naked and you've been imprisoned in a largish room. There are no windows. There appears to be one door, but someone has bricked it up and it gives you that truly solid impression that makes you realize if would be pointless to try to break out. There is no furniture or any other items within the room.

There is just yourself (naked), four walls, a ceiling, and a floor.

And ten thousand Goliath Tarantulas. These tarantulas are not especially poisonous (although they are indeed poisonous). Their venom: "They do carry venom in their fangs and have been known to bite humans when threatened, but the venom just causes swelling and mild pain for a few hours (like a wasp sting)." So. Their bite is not at all fatal.

But keep in mind that there are 10,000 of them. Even if each only only bit you 1 time that would be the equivalent of 10,000 wasp stings. Could you survive that? Keep in mind these spiders are as large as a dinner plate and they have huge fangs. Would you even be able to survive the blood loss caused by 10,000 bites?

In addition to their fangs and venom, these wonderful creatures are also equipped with something called "urticating hairs." The article says "The most dangerous thing about the goliath bird-eater is its ability to flick urticating hairs from its body at any creature it perceives as a threat, including humans. This is not a species of tarantula you'd keep as a pet. The tiny, almost invisible hairs that it voluntarily sends floating through the air are extremely irritating to our skin, and can cause real problems if they got into delicate mucous membranes around eyes and mouth."

Wiki adds that "birdeaters can defend themselves by biting or by kicking urticating hair towards their perceived assailant. These hairs can be severely irritating to the skin and lungs, and have been reported to feel like shards of fiberglass."

Just to be sure you haven't forgotten: there are ten thousand of these things. The floor is a writhing mass of horror. The room you are trapped in is filled with their sinister hissing ("One fascinating feature of goliath bird-eaters, as well as some other tarantula species, is their ability to make noise. We don't normally associate spiders with noise, like we do with dogs, cats, birds, etc. We are accustomed to seeing spiders silently, stealthily crawling across walls, floors, and the sidewalk. But when feeling threatened, the goliath bird-eater is capable of making a pretty loud hissing noise by rubbing bristles on its legs together. Called stridulation, it can be loud enough to be heard up to 15 feet away!").

In addition to the weapons granted to them by mother nature these spiders have been genetically tampered with. Your mysterious assailants, in the cause of God knows what ends, has created these spiders to hate all humanity with a blinding rage. Furthermore, each of these spiders know that you are the only source of food within the room. The spiders will not turn on themselves until they have disposed of you.

4. How would you survive such a scenario?

5. Would you survive a scenario?

6. If you would not survive, then how long would you last?
    "A girl asked me if she should spent money to change the way she look, I told her that she should use it to change her personality instead."

Oh! Return of the Scholastic Orange! How delightful.

Sir, the answers to 5 and 6 really depends on your generosity in providing your experimentally validated tips on number 4.

The question that the whole community is dying to ask though, is:

How on earth did you prevent yourself from drying out and rotting without all your peels...sorry I mean clothes on? Or, have you actually dried out and rotten long, long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by levendis d'orange View Post
    Questions for interviews:

1. why is levendis d'orange so amazing?
    Not sure, but I find Spiderman more amazing.

2. why is pemberly stalking the amazing levendis?
    She wants to know if Levie can spin a web?

3. modding academia is boring, how can the amazing levendis stir up some drama with his co-moderators?
    Stay tuned! Fight club is coming up!

For the next few questions, consider this scenario:

You're walking down the street one night. Alone. You hear footsteps behind you. Before you can look around someone smothers you with a rag soaked in chloroform. When you wake up you find that you're completely naked and you've been imprisoned in a largish room. There are no windows. There appears to be one door, but someone has bricked it up and it gives you that truly solid impression that makes you realize if would be pointless to try to break out. There is no furniture or any other items within the room.

There is just yourself (naked), four walls, a ceiling, and a floor.

And ten thousand Goliath Tarantulas. These tarantulas are not especially poisonous (although they are indeed poisonous). Their venom: "They do carry venom in their fangs and have been known to bite humans when threatened, but the venom just causes swelling and mild pain for a few hours (like a wasp sting)." So. Their bite is not at all fatal.

But keep in mind that there are 10,000 of them. Even if each only only bit you 1 time that would be the equivalent of 10,000 wasp stings. Could you survive that? Keep in mind these spiders are as large as a dinner plate and they have huge fangs. Would you even be able to survive the blood loss caused by 10,000 bites?

In addition to their fangs and venom, these wonderful creatures are also equipped with something called "urticating hairs." The article says "The most dangerous thing about the goliath bird-eater is its ability to flick urticating hairs from its body at any creature it perceives as a threat, including humans. This is not a species of tarantula you'd keep as a pet. The tiny, almost invisible hairs that it voluntarily sends floating through the air are extremely irritating to our skin, and can cause real problems if they got into delicate mucous membranes around eyes and mouth."

Wiki adds that "birdeaters can defend themselves by biting or by kicking urticating hair towards their perceived assailant. These hairs can be severely irritating to the skin and lungs, and have been reported to feel like shards of fiberglass."

Just to be sure you haven't forgotten: there are ten thousand of these things. The floor is a writhing mass of horror. The room you are trapped in is filled with their sinister hissing ("One fascinating feature of goliath bird-eaters, as well as some other tarantula species, is their ability to make noise. We don't normally associate spiders with noise, like we do with dogs, cats, birds, etc. We are accustomed to seeing spiders silently, stealthily crawling across walls, floors, and the sidewalk. But when feeling threatened, the goliath bird-eater is capable of making a pretty loud hissing noise by rubbing bristles on its legs together. Called stridulation, it can be loud enough to be heard up to 15 feet away!").

In addition to the weapons granted to them by mother nature these spiders have been genetically tampered with. Your mysterious assailants, in the cause of God knows what ends, has created these spiders to hate all humanity with a blinding rage. Furthermore, each of these spiders know that you are the only source of food within the room. The spiders will not turn on themselves until they have disposed of you.

WooooW!

This is what happened when I'm done with reading this senario..........

Question for all interviewees:

1) What is your Pet Phrase? (Eg. You're bloody brilliant!)

2) Tell us your core characteristic, briefly (Ok, this Q needs to be re-phrased. Someone understand what I'm trying to say?)

Gahhhh! I suck at questioning.......
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 08-30-08 at 03:35 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

these questions are starting to sound like my high school year book questions.

Wanna ask. So, you guys will suggest the questions and the interviewer will compile it all together and send it to the interviewee, right?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Wanna ask. So, you guys will suggest the questions and the interviewer will compile it all together and send it to the interviewee, right?
    Yepp! You've got it, Kiddo! That's wight!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

lol if you're finding the questions too cheesy, then please contribute better ones.

Submission for questions ending tonight - midnight, Eastern time.
    ASK!

Possible questions for all interviewees:

1. Which wuxia character do you resemble the most, and what makes you a resembler of him/her?

2. Describe your romantic dream (assume the maximum duration is 24 hours)?

3. Do you have any values/beliefs that you firmly subscribe to?
    Last edited by PJ; 09-01-08 at 09:08 PM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Here are mine.

TC: Do you really have a crush on Ken Cheng? How about Ji Gong?

RWX: Would you honestly take Candy with you on your trip if he reallly did want to come along? Aren't you afraid that you might somehow turn him from being a les to being a gay?

Ceddie: Why are you so pretty? Is your cousin taken by any chance?

Jennie: Who do you think is the hottest male member in this forum?

Bella: Are you leaving because you're getting married?

PJ: Do you think you'll ever be able to beat Ken as the #1 poster? Why do you post so much? How do you have the time to post so much?

Granny: Do you bear any resemblance to Sonija Kwok at all? I know you're probably hotter; I was just wondering.

CUTOFF!!!!

Again, Bunny is our best sniper!!!

Many thanks for your contribution! Questions will now be complied and organized by our staff. Executive decisions shall be made and the finalized questions shall be sent to the interviewees.

Thank you all again for making this process so enjoyable! We have had loads of fun even before the interviews! Now it is up to the interviewees to do their job! So don't let us down!

Sit back now and check back for the interviews!!!!

I wub you all!!!

Expression

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Ceddie: Why are you so pretty?
    Because I'm a quarter Arab....

Is your cousin taken by any chance?
    The one with the cross-eye? lol He is 31, semi-Arab

Oh~ so is Ced Ced a pretty boy? I knew mixed blood produce good stuff. Perhaps you should attach a photo for illustration?

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

I think Ced has a pretty voice too. Though he tried to fool me into thinking otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Oh~ so is Ced Ced a pretty boy? I knew mixed blood produce good stuff. Perhaps you should attach a photo for illustration?
    Ced is a pretty boy? ......Nah, really, I'm not. Do you find the gorilla pretty? When Arabs are concerned, we might be potential terrorist and I might have signed a contract with the Talibans. ....... I forgot how to hold a camera so no pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    I think Ced has a pretty voice too. Though he tried to fool me into thinking otherwise.
    *gasp* Did you actually heard me during that MSN convo ? I tried so hard to fake Kermit's voice....
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-02-08 at 07:07 AM.

So Ced, you really have Arab blood in you? This combo has a pretty good chance of turning out well.

You know, I got this strange feeling that TC is actually a hot guy in glasses who somehow failed to realize he is hot, while Candy is a whatever-looking guy who somehow managed to think he is hot...
    Last edited by expression; 09-02-08 at 09:44 AM.