Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Spcnet Members

Candide should post other pictures of himself. I still refuse to believe he's the "ladies man" he makes himself out to be.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Actually, if there's not much food to be found on that island, I'll take 5 well-fed Spcnet members with me so I can have a nice roast meal everyday.
    Thanks Expression. Candide's answer is classic as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Err? The guy who killed Guo Jing's parents? O.O
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox2002 View Post
    I'd like to know if Candy wipes backwards or forwards. This question is very telling about hygenic habits.
    It doesn't matter so much if he's a guy right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    Candide should post other pictures of himself. I still refuse to believe he's the "ladies man" he makes himself out to be.
    Ditto.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Today's your lucky day! It's a rainy Sunday afternoon and I'm at home recovering from a crazy weekend. What's better than to BS on Spcnet?

Why would my pictures - and how I look like - matter? Don't you girls always harp on about personality? I'm hot on the inside. That's all that matters, right?

I never claim to be a ladies man. I was one when I was a toddler - I got my hands on every pair of boobs in the neighbourhood and even a few at my parents' workplaces. Sadly, it's a feat that I've failed to reproduce since.

Quote Originally Posted by pandy
    I see Candide very similar to Duan Tian De (not sure if that's the name, but the flirty dad with woman everywhere Tian Long Ba Bu). You have a flirty nature and indecisive on what you really love. Apparently, you have a difficulty in rejecting woman as well, so very similar to him.

How do you feel about my comparison? relatively correct?
    It's Duan Zhengchun.

Well, the only thing we have in common is that we both like many women.

I'm very decisive on what I really love.

I have no problem cutting women I used to like (more than friends) out of my life, unlike Mr Duan. I only have a difficulty in rejecting women I like as friends but nothing more.

- So what other pastimes do you have, Candy? Who cares about speed dating, we're in the lightning age.
    I only answer that question on a date.

- What do you like about Zhang Wuji? His passive nicety and indecisiveness really is quite off from your style. Or did you mean his endurance of the aggressive duo Zhao Min and Zhou Zhiruo?
    My liking him has nothing much to do with how he deals with women. He's very couragous and resilient, even as a little kid. A very fast learner, too. A true gentleman at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    What was your motivation behind becoming a "lesbian"?
    A combination of many things. What's your best guess?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Candy, want to do a Viet duet with me?

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

*whoah* Candy's answers were so short that I missed the whole post at first browse.

btw, is there a due date on this, Essie? Procrastination is my middle name.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Why would my pictures - and how I look like - matter? Don't you girls always harp on about personality? I'm hot on the inside. That's all that matters, right?
    Well, based on your personality on SPCNet, I can't see how you could be a ladies man, hence the need for pictures, given that you claimed the Facebook one is not representative.
    My love and my agony.

Today's your lucky day! It's a rainy Sunday afternoon and I'm at home recovering from a crazy weekend. What's better than to BS on Spcnet?
    Candie, where in the USA do you live? Sept 6th is still a Saturday for me. Must be a typo.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Candie, where in the USA do you live? Sept 6th is still a Saturday for me. Must be a typo.
    He doesn't live in USA.
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

i don't think candy dear is in the USA...

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    A combination of many things. What's your best guess?
    if i had a best guess...i wouldn't be asking.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

He's at that place south of the equator where they talk funny. The Brits used to send convicts down there.

Candide might be descended from one of them.

I only answer that question on a date.
    Are you kidding? You actually waste time talking about pastimes on a date? Very traditional...

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    *whoah* Candy's answers were so short that I missed the whole post at first browse.

btw, is there a due date on this, Essie? Procrastination is my middle name.
    I agree, Bella, Candy kinda rushed through his answers, hence the avalanche of follow-up questions. But I think guys usually give shorter answers.

How about a week, Miss? Sept 14th? Don't keep us waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    You're quite mistaken, Sir. 'Tis your guy fans who always harp on your personality. For us ladies, your appearance is all that matters. Sorry... actually I don't think you'd mind.

Well, based on your personality on SPCNet, I can't see how you could be a ladies man, hence the need for pictures, given that you claimed the Facebook one is not representative.
    I don't go on facebook; so Jaded, based on Candy's current facebook pic, do you think he looks like a ladies' man?

Candy's an Aussie I believe.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

I'm not a ladies man. I think what you really meant is that I'm not your type. Which is fine, since you think that Asian guys are smelly and white guys smell great. It doesn't mean that other women don't like me.

Personality on a forum like this doesn't mean sh!t with regards to attraction. It's not like I'm going to a wuxia / TV drama forum to get some e-dates. I can be as unattractive as I want to!

Btw if I ever claim that I'm good-looking or hot, then you should definitely request picture proofs.

Quote Originally Posted by belly
    Really? I thought my posts today were way too long.

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Ah! I forget. It is 1:43 AM where I live. I read USA in his location under his name and forgot he's from Melbourne or where ever.

Candide, have you met the aborigines (sp?) people who live in Aus? My cousin was there for WYD2008 and she told me she was "amazed" by their natural "smell".
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by potbelly
    Really? I thought my posts today were way too long.
    nah. i'm pretty sure i've read longer and more interesting posts from you.

I'm not a ladies man. I think what you really meant is that I'm not your type. Which is fine, since you think that Asian guys are smelly and white guys smell great. It doesn't mean that other women don't like me.

Personality on a forum like this doesn't mean sh!t with regards to attraction. It's not like I'm going to a wuxia / TV drama forum to get some e-dates. I can be as unattractive as I want to!

Btw if I ever claim that I'm good-looking or hot, then you should definitely request picture proofs.
    *senses hurt pride* => Confirms Candy's weakness.

Come Candy, all these questions for you are proof of your charisma and popularity.

I agree, Bella, Candy kinda rushed through his answers, hence the avalanche of follow-up questions. But I think guys usually give shorter answers.
    Rushed? RUSHED? They were very well thought out!

You're quite mistaken, Sir. 'Tis your guy fans who always harp on your personality. For us ladies, your appearance is all that matters. Sorry... actually I don't think you'd mind.
    I wasn't mistaken. Just pointing out how you girls like to mislead guys with the personality BS, that's all. Now I have the official confirmation from the representative of all women - expression.

Rushed? RUSHED? They were very well thought out!
    Thank you for your thoughts. Rest assured they are not wasted, but well recycled.

I wasn't mistaken. Just pointing out how you girls like to mislead guys with the personality BS, that's all. Now I have the official confirmation from the representative of all women - expression.
    Quote from Candy: Yeah but I'm not a normal (girl), duh!

I don't go on facebook; so Jaded, based on Candy's current facebook pic, do you think he looks like a ladies' man?
    If he is who I think he is on Facebook, I would be surprised, hence the ask for other pictures. I suppose he's not what I have in mind as a "ladies man."

You're still not over the BO thing? Damn ... for the last time, I was talking about Asians I have seen. It may be different on average, but not for my experience. Geez, it's not like I said you smell bad.

I know that personality on a forum doesn't mean shit, but that's all we have to base our opinion of your personality. Thus, based on your online personality, you do not fit my definition of a ladies man, which may be different than that of others. For all we know, you may be completely different in real life.

But like expression said, I'm sensing defensiveness and hurt pride.
    My love and my agony.

Here is a odd question I was asked and thought ot merely share with you all for the sheer heckof it: Question for mods; What is the first thing to look for when being chosen to be a mod?? But let me reprahse that to fit better in here:: What exactly was the first thing you were looking for when joining spcnet?? (some of you might know my reasons!)
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister