Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Spcnet Members

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    May I know who asked me this question?

'10. What is the soup of your dream?'

Is there any deeper meaning into it, or you are just asking what is my favourite soup?
    Please see posts #239 to #242 for explanation of motive behind this question.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    General question for everyone: What is the soup of your dream?
    Now that this is clarified by PJ, are we going to see kidd's interview soon?
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    certainly it does! *pinches cheek. drops a nickel*

wow, espressy suddenly puts forth a stream of interviews!

more questions for bunny:

if you had to pick one dish or specific food ingredient (non spice/seasoning) to let your kids eat while growing up, what would you pick. you don't need to take into account of nutrition

and no..."i love all foods" is not a valid answer
    How about "all foods love me?"

If not, then I guess rice would always work.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Bunny is 21. To think you try to fool us with your avatar and 1 year oldness. How does Bunny stay in shape with all those acts and thoughts of gluttony?
    I'm really only 1. Who told you I was 21?

I have a pretty fast metabolism, and I exercise. And it's actually good to stuff yourself constantly throughout the day rather than 3 big fat meals. I also tend to lose weight more easily than gain weight...I've already lost about 2 pounds since school started. =(
    Last edited by jadebunny9; 09-07-08 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post

I have a pretty fast metabolism, and I exercise. And it's actually good to stuff yourself constantly throughout the day rather than 3 big fat meals. I also tend to lose weight more easily than gain weight...I've already lost about 2 pounds since school started. =(
    argh. why must you rub it in...

*things of ways to fatten bunny up...for the pie of course
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

I don't think a bouncing bunny that plays table tennis for couple hours straight can get fat very easily...
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Lightbulb Interview with Bellamia - Part 1

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present our 3rd interviewee --

Sexy Bellamia!!

1. What is your real-life occupation? What do you do for a living?

My background is in hotel management. After years of climbing the corporate ladder and managing people I really got burned out and totally lost passion for my job over a year ago. After reassessing my career direction, I’d decided to take a break from management and do something fun that would satisfy my love of travelling. I’m presently a Consultant. I travel all over the country/world to evaluate hotels and collect data. It’s travelled intensive, but it’s an eye-opening experience to visit places that I don’t think I would ever get to see on my own.

2. What do you do as past-time, other than visiting spcnet?

I like to read or watch Chinese/Korean series online whenever I have the time on the road. On the weekend, I spend time with my loved ones and fly. Flying is a hobby that I picked up after a friend took me for a spin on the air and gave me a couple of flying lessons. I’ve been hooked every since, and I'm prepping to do my first solo trip soon. Darn it, just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. *so nervous*

3. Why did you initially join SPCNET? What about SPCNET makes you stay?

I fumbled onto SPCNET while looking for information on some Korean drama. I signed up in October 2004, but did not actively post anything until exactly one year later. I honestly didn’t realize there were other threads beyond the Series/Actors/Actresses sections. *oops*

I truly like this community and the people here. People always say don’t invest too much of yourself online, and I agree with this view to a certain extend. The majority of the people here are long-term members and everyone pretty much sees each other and corresponds with one another on a daily or weekly basis, thus, there is a sense of familiarity and a sense of connection/identification among the lot of us. Even if we don’t know each other personally, but through the years, we get a glimpse of the members’ personalities through their posts. I’m not sure if others feel the same way that I do.

4. Who is your favorite male and female SPCNET member?

Male: In no particular order

oGaKiRA – hehehee…since he isn’t here, I don’t feel too bad exposing his true color. Whatever you think of OG, it’s probably true. Though surprisingly, he is extremely sensible, loyal, intelligent, and traditional.

Candide – I forgive potbelly for calling me a “butch, hairy, feminiazi.” Intelligence is a trait that I admire in people, even if it comes from someone who sounds like a ‘smart alec’ most of the time.

Ceddie – What can I say about Spcnet’s own comedian? How can we not like someone who always spreads joy and laughter? Though, I do wonder what’s underneath that funny facade of yours.

PJ – One of the most down-to-earth and humble people that I have met.

Levi – My sense of humor is very similar to that of Lev. If I can punk one person, it would definitely be him, because I can be ruthlessly cruel without worrying about hurting his feeling.

And of course a shout out to the regulars like Rennie, Lunie, Foxie, War, Kennie, Han, Yittz, KJ, Mr.P….

Lightbulb Interview with Bellamia - Part 2

Female: In no particular order

Sparky & GuGu – I wub these two nutcases.

Jennie/Kay – One of the most colorful personalities on Spcnet – gotta love reading between all the **** %@#% *** in her posts.

Jadie – We tend to "agree" with each other a lot. I can relate and identify with many of her views. It also seems that she's got a good head on her shoulders for her age.

Bunny/Renna/Xiani – my spam bosom buddies

Essie – I’m still waiting patiently for that invitation to your club, granny.

Pandie – I like her debating style. From observations, she’s not afraid of admitting wrong or acknowledging someone else’s valid points. It shows that she actually reads and processes the opponent’s point of views and not just aggressively argues for the sake of winning (even though she hates to lose). I admire this rare trait, because debating shouldn’t be about having the last word when it’s so much more rewarding if one can actually learn something from the experience.

5. Many of us here are overseas Asians and thus have a bit of a bicultural identity. Do you fit this description? If so, which culture do you identify more with?

I'm proud to be Vietnamese, but I'm also a product of the West. My thoughts and values are shaped of western ideals.

6. Are you satisfied with your appearance? What do you consider your best physical feature? Least?

I have always been comfortable in my own skin. Honestly, I’m not in any way good looking or anything near the ideals, but I’m comfortable with whom I am and I work with what I have.

My smile gets the most compliments, but the twin come very close to getting first place. Alright, if there is a miracle, then I’d like to be a couple of inches taller, so I don’t have to ever wear heels again.

7. Have you had your heart broken? How did you cope? Or were you the one breaking hearts?

I’ve been on both sides of the spectrum, and I don’t enjoy either scenario. Pain and heartache exist whether you’re the dumper or the dumpee, because when something doesn't work out then there is a sense of loss, since we tend to have high hope entering the relationship. I try to learn from the lessons and then allow time to perform its healing magic.

8. Are you leaving because you're getting married? Are you coming back?

Do people usually leave after they get married? It’s weird that this is the conclusion that many people came upon after I mentioned that I was going to retire from Spcnet soon. LOL. Since there are quite a few rumors floating around already, let’s this be one of Spcnet’s unsolved mysteries. But rest assure that I'm not marrying potbelly. As for the latter question, I’m not sure. I don’t believe in “never,” so I can’t answer this question with absolute certainty.

9. What is the most expensive luxury item you have ever bought?

The word “expensive” jumps out at me while reading this question and I immediately thought of “house.” LOL. I just finished building my house not too long ago, and am still shopping for home decors. Unfortunately, there are many luxury items that I can’t afford right now…and probably can’t afford em’ for a very long time.

10. If you can be the image designer for one member, who will you pick and how will you dress him/her up to show off his/her unique character? You may also use other props and accessories.

Alright, I hope TC will be a good sport and allow me to pick on him a little bit.

As we all know, TC is pretty straight up conservative and a traditional guy. And whenever I think of “conservative” and “traditional,” the words associated are “old” and “dated.” Thus, I wonder what his real life image is like.

Personally, my ideal image of a man is someone who looks neither too dressy nor overly casual. An assemblage of clothing/style and demeanor that shows he has good taste but is not too fussy. One can look very polished in an old jean and a sport jacket, but the goal is to be well put together and not really dressed up (something that's appropriate for both daytime and nighttime). At the same time, you do not want to look sloppy or shoddy. My number one fashion pet peeve is baggy jeans and/or saggy jeans. OMG, seriously, your pant should always accentuate your ***, not leave it hanging in disgrace. Fit is above all else!!!

Seriously, bella's got one of the most interesting job descriptions.

Expression, can you please make a link on the first page in for your first post for each interviewee so it is easier to navigate through the interviews...

You mean a link for each interview on the first post?

What an excellent interview with Mamma Mia! What's with all the talk about "leaving?" Are you planning to leave us?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Interviews linked on post #1.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    You mean a link for each interview on the first post?
    Yes, that is what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Rushed? RUSHED? They were very well thought out!
    Yes, Bella just set the new standard for ...ahem, "well thought out" interviews. Sorry, Candy, we still love you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaise Pascal
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter letter.
    I spent a lot of time on that post!
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Oh my!! It's Pascal! The Mind on Fire!!

I spent a lot of time on that post!
    We know that, dear, we just find you cutest when you are upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkle Bell
    Ceddie – What can I say about Spcnet’s own comedian? How can we not like someone who always spreads joy and laughter? Though, I do wonder what’s underneath that funny facade of yours. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/mhtml:http://172.31.254.253/multipart/20080905/7/48/www.spcnet.tv_0_0edc8c7496b7ba23c60c1f709321d5b5.m ht!http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif')
    Do you think I'll get a place in the Broadway?

Like any other comedians (especially my most favourite Charlie Chaplin), beneath that funny bone, there's a Charlie Brown.

I wouldn't say it's a facade; it's me. The looney(tune) part of me, that I wished to taint everyone with.

But hey, everyone has that potential comedic self that works in different ways. Just that some of you may be too shy to get hyper and funny?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I'm glad someone thinks so highly of me ... well, at least I'm not an arse as i initially presumed myself to be on SPCNET.

Haha.

Very good interview. I knew I voted for the right people.
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Yes, Bella just set the new standard for ...ahem, "well thought out" interviews.
    yes! something we expected from mamma mia . interviews should not be shorter than bellie's from now on!

even bunny's cutsie answers abet on the short side...

on the off note, extra questions for belle.

Out of all the places you've been to for work, which place turned out to be the most different from your expectations?

btw, hotel management & consulting...isn't that lots of $$$
    i've found a sugar mamma!

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Do you think I'll get a place in the Broadway?
    broadway is for musicals! send us recording and we'll consult you...for FREE!
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present our 2nd interviewee --

Cutie Jadebunny!!

1. What is your real-life occupation? What do you do for a living?

I'm a completely broke student/bum. I beg and leech food from others for a living.

2. What do you do as past-time, other than visiting spcnet?

I sleep, eat, read, sing, attempt to play the piano, eat, cook, sew/knit, play ping pong, eat, snowboard, point and laugh at myself, talk to bugs and trees, play video games, and some other stuff that are probably too weird to mention on here so I'll spare you guys the details.

3. Why did you initially join SPCNET? What about SPCNET makes you stay?

I think I initially joined for the series discussions. Then 5 years later I decided to come back and stay because the members here are more mature and tend to not tYpE lIkE dIs as with many other forums.

4. What is the significance of your username and signature? Who's that in your avatar?

Jade is one of my favorite stones, and I was born in the year of the rabbit. The kid in my avatar's just some random kid's picture I found floating around.

5. Many of us here are overseas Asians and thus have a bit of a bicultural identity. Do you fit this description? If so, which culture do you identify more with?

I'm not really sure...I think it's more of a tricultural identity crisis for me. I identify with the culture that has the best foods. Simple as that.

6. What kind of immorality do you hate most?

Cheating. I have never found any valid excuse for cheating.

7. Are you satisfied with your appearance? What do you consider your best physical feature? Least?

Yes I am. I like my fingernails the most. I dislike my toenails the most, though my height comes a close second.

8. Describe yourself. Do you think people perceive you in the same way? How well does your online personality reflect your personality in real life?

I don't have much to say about myself. People like to use the words food-fanatic, simple, nonchalant, and distant to describe me, so I'll use those words too. I like to think that my online personality isn't too different from my real self, but who really knows. Those who have met me say that I'm more reserved in real life, and I'm weirder. And shorter. Yes, this is directed at RWX.

9. You seem to have a strong love for food. Can food really solve all problems for you? Are you easily bribed by food?

Food to me is like wine to the wuxia people. They drink whenever they're sad, bored, happy, thirsty, hungry, depressed, ecstatic, etc. etc. I have to admit that I've been bribed by food before, but if it's something super important that I believe in, then even the best foods in the world won't be able to change my mind. But this has yet to happen so I'm not really sure.

10. What is the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?

I'd love to say the usual stuff like a killer smile, nice hair, hot body, twinkling eyes, full wallet, sense of humor, sexy voice, yabba yabba yabba. Actually the first thing that really attracts me is manners. I like kind, polite guys with tact.
    Very down to earth and adorable =) I love this whole interview stuff.
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.