Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Spcnet Members

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    *blushes* thanks kiddo. You've got to visit me again, or we'll meet up with the others next time.
    I’m happy to oblige if you promise to feed me well again.

Mamma Mia, you're killing me here. What's with all the talk about Leaving? *choking in tears*
    Last edited by PJ; 09-08-08 at 10:27 PM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

So just how short is this bunny we're talking about?

Like 1'3"?

Quote Originally Posted by TC

Happy Kadaw even though he rarely make a comment about my posts, I agree with him mostly on politics.
    That's odd. I always thought that HK leans toward the left more than the right. And he certainly doesn't strike me as someone who is ultra-conservative, thus, I'm kind of surprised with your assessment.

No, I am not gay. However, I admire him because he is a teacher. In addition, he said he is like 35 and still single. I have a feeling that I might head down that road as well as there aren't many people out there share my conservative beliefs...
    A man in his 30's is still considered young. You still have plenty of time to find your soulmate.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Jadebunny:

Official question 10b. What is your Prince Charming like?
    If I were to type out everything, it would surpass the character limit allowed for one post.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    So just how short is this bunny we're talking about?

Like 1'3"?
    1'3" is actually pretty tall for a bunny. I'm assuming that the bunny is not rearing on its hind legs.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    If I were to type out everything, it would surpass the character limit allowed for one post.
    People will get a pretty good idea if you just compare him to me.

OK, would he be more like Precious, Rennie, Ceddey, Candie, or TC?

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present our next interviewee --

Mr. Trien Chieu.

1. What is your real-life occupation? What do you do for a living?

I hold a master degree in mathematics and unfortunately still have no luck to land a teaching job in community college yet. Those jobs are very scarce. Currently work part time as a private math tutor.

2. What do you do as past-time, other than visiting spcnet?

Watching wuxia/ancient series, news, discovery channel, some sports, talk show, ect...

3. Why did you initially join SPCNET? What about SPCNET makes you stay?

To debate, express opinion, talk about wuxia...

4. Describe yourself. Do you think people perceive you in the same way? How well does your online personality reflect your personality in real life?

I am quiet, social conservative (believe in abstinence, against legalizing of drugs and prostitution), believe in personal responsibility and personal behavior... Like to spend time stay home watching tv/series. Only spend what I can afford, do not like to carry a balance on my credit card. I infact always pay off in time...

5. Who is your favorite male and female SPCNET member? Who would you want to meet in real life?

Happy Kadaw even though he rarely make a comment about my posts, I agree with him mostly on politics. I tend to like people who are social conservative more than liberal even though I am an atheist....

6. You seem to hold a number of views and values that differ from many. Why do you think this is the case? What or who has the biggest influence in shaping your views?

Well, I think most people here are very social liberal who are for abortion, legalizing of drug and prostitution, ect... which I strongly against...

7. How do you explain the coincidence of heavy overlap between your viewpoints and those of previous poster PeterBanh, who sadly discontinued posting before you joined this forum?

Well, I don't know. I guess he is very social conservative and you guys teamed up against him so I think he gotta quit...

8. What is the most expensive luxury item you have ever bought?

I am very careful about money so I rather pay off all my debt such as student loan than spend money on luxury. I rather save up money for rainy day. I rather spend the money that I have for penny stock hoping for a big gain than buy luxury item that I don't need. As you guy probably know, I just bought a 2004 honda civic for $14,500 including tax... That is the priciest thing I ever bought, I don't know whether you considered that as a luxury item or not.

9. If you only had three months to live, how would you spend them? Would you come to spcnet and tell the forum you are going to die? Would you ask to meet any Spcnet members? Or will you just disappear from the forum?

If that is the case then I would spend those precious time with my family as they are my only loved ones. You know, I just turned 30 and still single. I will probably posted on SpcNet, but not ask about to meet anyone here... I am always very careful about what I eat, don't do anything foolish, don't go to any dangerous neighborhood, ect... so I expect to live till 80s or 90s or more...

10. Do you really have a crush on Ken Cheng? How about Ji Gong? Have you ever had a crush on someone in real life?

No, I am not gay. However, I admire him because he is a teacher. In addition, he said he is like 35 and still single. I have a feeling that I might head down that road as well as there aren't many people out there share my conservative beliefs...

Yes, had many crushes back in high school and university but unfortunately, they don't like me so I move on with my life... Right now, I am just focusing on job searching and live a quiet life. Don't care much about relationship as I see many of my relatives and friends got burned so badly... Life is much easier as single and I like easy and simple life...
    Cool. Thanks for answering truthfully TC, from what I can tell.

Good luck with the job search.
    This account is retired.

Tinkle Bell, Ceddie is definitely not in the list of -Prince Charming-...... unless you're referring to the gorilla?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

1'3" is actually pretty tall for a bunny. I'm assuming that the bunny is not rearing on its hind legs.
    Assuming it isn't one of these.

Don't forget Kenny "Serious Face With a Humorous Side" Baby, Rad "Sweet Talker" die and oGa "Flirty From Da Hood" Kira, are also possibilities.

Alright boys and girls, we have to cut back on the fun before Divine Doctor Han Solo intervenes with his divine intervention, or else he has threatened to lock the thread.

Let's take this to the Social group
    Last edited by PJ; 09-08-08 at 10:55 PM.

Sensei, my animal farm is created just for our spams and casual chats.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-08-08 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Spam the world......and loving it!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Four more to go! Sit tight and cheer everyone!

Still Remaining:
    -Remember_Cedric
    -Jennie/Kay/imthatlady (I PMed her but haven't heard from her yet)
    -kidd
    -expression (as host I feel obliged to go last)

The real problem with bioinformatics that I see is that it's changing all the time, ... I'm loving the ride.
    Yeah people placed too high hopes on it. But anyway it's cool if you're enjoying it.

Alright boys and girls, we have to cut back on the fun before Divine Doctor Han Solo intervenes with his divine intervention, or else he has threatened to lock the thread.
    Let's take this to the Social group
    Dr. Han is in turn pressured by the Divine Supermod. But of course in the end Spcnet is the real Queen of Universe.

But just in case this thread does get locked for whatever reason, the show will go on in the Social Group. I hate having things hanging.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Which social group? There are so many of them.

Nah, I mean in case the unfortunate happens, I'll make a new social group to continue posting the interviews. It does not exist yet.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

I suggest >>> Animal Farm.

It's a lonley planet created just for regular talks...... and spams.

Gandhi Ceddie says: Dear Dr. Han, have mercy. We've our spamming streak under control now...... Don't lock us in here, ok?

Ju See! Spam, no more!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-08-08 at 11:19 PM.

We can decide on that if it really happens.

But meanwhile...

4 more interviews remaining!

expression shall hand her own interview to bellamia for posting by Friday, September 12.
    Hopefully Ceddrey, kidd and Jennie submit theirs before then. Actually MUST.

expression shall hand her own interview to bellamia for posting by Friday, September 12.
    YAY

Essie, are you going to do another round of interview after this? There are still a lot of members to cover.

Bella, Bunny, and Candide, I would like to ask each of you: what's one thing we definitely wouldn't have guessed about you? Please surprise us.
    Last edited by PJ; 09-08-08 at 11:46 PM.