Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Spcnet Members

Ren Wo Xing: I would like to ask, what's the deal with your recent -love- for Yan 13? We've been hearing a lot of promotion about him from you.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    Essie, are you going to do another round of interview after this? There are still a lot of members to cover.
    I agree, the spirit should live on. And there are lots of members whom I'd like to hear about myself. It's quite some work though, so we'll see if I need to hibernate a while before doing another round. Unless someone else is interested...
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

By the way,

That's odd. I always thought that HK leans toward the left more than the right. And he certainly doesn't strike me as someone who is ultra-conservative, thus, I'm kind of surprised with your assessment.
    For some reason, TC's description of HpKd reminds me of Warlock, who matches the description more than HpKd.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    For some reason, TC's description of HpKd reminds me of Warlock, who matches the description more than HpKd.
    Now that you've mentioned it, you're absolutely right about Warlie.

PS: Thank you for all of your hard work, Essie. The whole process was so much fun, and I feel that it really did unite many of the regulars into participating.
    Last edited by bellamia; 09-09-08 at 12:00 AM.

OK, would he be more like Precious, Rennie, Ceddey, Candie, or TC?
    Well it's like Plato's allegory of the cave.

Precious's thoughtfulness, Rennie's sexy voice, Ceddie's cheerfulness, Candy's sense of humor, TC's loyalty, Kenny's determination, Raddie's patience, oGa's...friendliness, etc. etc.

While all of the members mentioned above are obviously great guys in their own ways, shadows and the ideal just simply should not be compared.

Bella, Bunny, and Candide, I would like to ask each of you: what's one thing we definitely wouldn't have guessed about you? Please surprise us.
    I'm part French, but no one would ever be able to guess. Heck, even I didn't know until only a few years ago.

Now that you've mentioned it, you're absolutely right about Warlie.

PS: Thank you for all of your hard work, Essie. The whole process was so much fun, and I feel that it really united many of the regulars into participating.
    Yeap yeap. We're all looking forward to your interview Exy.
    Last edited by jadebunny9; 09-09-08 at 12:47 AM.

Bella, Bunny, and Candide, I would like to ask each of you: what's one thing we definitely wouldn't have guessed about you? Please surprise us.
    hahahaha...the answer is not fitting for this forum.

Another answer is I'm part Chinese. My mother's side of the family shares the same surname as Rennie's. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about this part of my ancestor.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    expression shall hand her own interview to bellamia for posting by Friday, September 12.
    Hopefully Ceddrey, kidd and Jennie submit theirs before then. Actually MUST.
    all this anticipation build up, essie, it better turn out great! you know, it's like TV series. the more anticipation, the more expectations

hahahaha...the answer is not fitting for this forum.

Another answer is I'm part Chinese. My mother's side of the family shares the same surname as Rennie's. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about this part of my ancestor.
    rennie's real name or rennie's online name?
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

It seems like we have a lot of mixed people in here.

I always knew there had to be some French blood in the family...some of my relatives look very mixed. It watered down when it got to me however...must be the Chinese genes overpowering.

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    rennie's real name or rennie's online name?
    Rennie's real name. I saw his real name on facebook before and remembered thinking at the time that he shares the same last name as my mum.

Rennie's real name. I saw his real name on facebook before and remembered thinking at the time that he shares the same last name as my mum.
    i hate to be off topic and hijack the thread...but where are you on facebook, LADY?

i hate to be off topic and hijack the thread...but where are you on facebook, LADY?
    I have a Facebook account (which I hardly ever used), but I'm not a part of the Spcnet family. You can't find me.

I have a Facebook account (which I hardly ever used), but I'm not a part of the Spcnet family. You can't find me.
    well, you should be.

though...how would you know who everyone is on facebook...?

YY, it's time we put our detective skills to the test again.

I actually have a question for TC, but I'm not sure if he even comes to this thread:

Why do you choose to stay on spcnet when there are plenty of English-Vietnamese forums floating around?

all this anticipation build up, essie, it better turn out great! you know, it's like TV series. the more anticipation, the more expectations
    Thank you girls, I love you all!

I suddenly feel this pressure... I was hoping the buzz would die down when it's finally my turn, so I can just pretend nothing happened as the thread gets buried... Okay okay, I'll work on it some more.

But seriously, there seems to be a lot of Vietnamese here... plus French blood? And Arabian blood? I am a mix of Chinese province only...

Hmm... maybe I'll PM Kay again? Or does someone has her email? I do hope this series can be complete.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    YY, it's time we put our detective skills to the test again.
    YES, please do. Grab Kay and get her to complete that interview.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post

Hmm... maybe I'll PM Kay again? Or does someone has her email? I do hope this series can be complete.
    Let's give her till the deadline. If we don't hear from her by then, then we can start worrying. I think she does come around, just doesn't post as often.

This is a very interesting thread.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Well it's like Plato's allegory of the cave.

Precious's thoughtfulness, Rennie's sexy voice, Ceddie's cheerfulness, Candy's sense of humor, TC's loyalty, Kenny's determination, Raddie's patience, oGa's...friendliness, etc. etc.

While all of the members mentioned above are obviously great guys in their own ways, shadows and the ideal just simply should not be compared.
    Bunnie....... ................................ I wouldn't thought you'd have ......included me in there.

Oh yes, you know among my auto-pilot blue album, I was there. I'm not the bunny in that big blue cast though
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Keep to topic please - and in this thread, it is related to the interviews.

Personal communications can be facilitated via the personal board, social groups, personal messages, MSN, AIM, email etc.

This is my last reminder before i start deleting posts that i consider to be a) unrelated to topic, b) spams.

Please try to be sensible in your posting as i like this thread.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Here's mine. Sorry for the boring answers.

Questions:

1. What is your real-life occupation? What do you do for a living?
    Main job is technical support (IT related), but manage company's network and website.

2. What do you do as past-time, other than visiting spcnet?
    Boring stuff: reading, surfing internet, watching video, eating, sleeping, exercising.
    Less boring stuff: learning alternative healing method.

3. Why did you initially join SPCNET? What about SPCNET makes you stay?
    I initially joined because of it's wuxia fiction forum. But later found that the other forums also have very interesting topics. I stay on because of the interesting topics and the nice environment of this forum, plus out of familiarity. Also, this forum is pretty fast moving compared to many other forums. Forumers are mostly sensible.

4. Who is your favorite male and female SPCNET member?
    male: HuangYushi
    female: sehseh

5. Describe yourself. Do you think people perceive you in the same way? How well does your online personality reflect your personality in real life?
    I'm a lot less confrontational in real life compared to my online personality. In fact, I'm only talkative with people I'm close to and familiar with. That's all the info I can give. Not very good at describing myself.

6. Many of us here are overseas Asians and thus have a bit of a bicultural identity. Do you fit this description? If so, which culture do you identify more with?
    No.

7. What is it that you really care about or can't live without? Do you have any values or beliefs that you firmly subscribe to?
    Family and friends. But, family is most important to me.
    Values/belief: Filial piety, compassion to others and fairness

8. HML (Staff’s note: Hua Man Lou?) is your favorite wuxia character. Would you honestly fall in love with a person like that in real life? Can you accept he is blind?
    Yes, it's Hua Man Lou. Yes, I would honestly fall in love with a person like that in real life and I can accept that he's is blind. The way he appreciates life and his compassion towards people is very amirable.
    Eventhough he's handicapped, he didn't feel sorry for himself. You can say he's too good to be true. But, isn't having such positive person around one's life a good thing?

9. Which wuxia character do you find yourself resemble the most? How and why?
    I've thought of this question before (when I see this question asked in wuxia fiction forum), but, I can't think of any wuxia character that I resemble. If I really have to think of one, I guess Shi Po Tian. I'm quite blur about my surroundings in real life.

10. What is the soup of your dream?
    Soup that can improve memory.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩