Hi Everyone!

I have been searching for a series for years now. It is around the 1980's. I have no idea what it is called. I do not know if it is from TVB or ATV. If anyone could please help me find this series from my childhood, I would forever remember you with gratitude.
Cover. A guy holding a glass/clear sword. There is a woman holding two red swords and a few other women as well.
Beginning. A bald monk in dirty clothes goes to a cave to meet a friend. The friend is a guy dressed in yellow. The bald monk and the guy in yellow are best friends.
The guy in yellow is a stringthrower. He has mastered some kind of string kung fu. He shoots it from his wrist, kinda like Spiderman. He uses it to fly. He uses it as a weapon. He can even use it to block attacks.
They go to a resturaunt where the string thrower orders meat because he has been fasting as a vegetarian.
The monk and the stringthrower goes to a building. He meets an older guy. They fight for fun. During the fight, and it is shown that the string attack causes a cut that does not bleed.
Some time later, a masked woman with the glass sword kills someone. Cuts from the glass sword do not cause bleeding. The string thrower is believed to be the killer.
The masked woman is a villain who changes sides and becomes a good person. But she dies by stabbing herself with a red sword.
Other characters:
A different woman who uses a red sword that can be turned into two. She becomes the string thrower's love interest.
A clumsy prince who usually dresses in light blue that claims he does not know kung-fu. He says his fighting style is pouring tea in multiple glasses. He actually fights very well and dresses up as a ninja in black.
Main Bad guy who dresses in light blue. Has some sort of turtle ability where he was stabbed with a sword but lived because you have to attack his head.
That is about as much as I remember. If anyone can give the name this series, the name of this series in English, I should be able to find it.
I have done searches using the name, parts of the name, and I have even clicked on everyone movie on the list to see if I could recognize the video cover. I still have not found this movie series after over 15 years.
Thankyou for reading, and trying to help.
-sobejump