Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 345

Thread: The SPAM Reporting Thread

  1. #1
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    22,641

    Default The SPAM Reporting Thread

    Because I think it really creates a wrong impression of the SPCNET Forums for new members to go to the front page of the forums and constantly see the title "PORN PIC in Thread!" on the Technical Forums subheading, that thread has been closed. Use this thread here for all future reporting of SPAM activity.

  2. #2
    Senior Member expression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Screeching... I mean singing
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Lol That's very considerate of you, Mod Ken.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

  3. #3
    Senior Member The_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    T dot
    Posts
    950

    Default

    I thought that's what the report post button is for.

  4. #4
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

    Default

    Why is it SPCNET doesn't use the ANTI-SPAM registration features such as this:

    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=124828

    above hack can disable automatic registration software such as this:
    http://www.forumposter.us/

    I maintain one forum like this but using phpBB at moffiz.com. It is full with multiple hacks that I invent myself (php) and also hacks by other users such as:

    - Only member that already posted more than 5 posts (for example) can use [img], [url] or posting links.
    - All links in the website will have the properties of rel="nofollow" means whatever link put in posting, profile, memberlist will not be cache by google - so the website cannot be used for increasing google ranking

    Since then all these mostly bugger russian spammer (.ru) leaving out my website and no more porn pic or spam about lame software or something similar.

    It's better to prevent sickness then trying to curing it.

    just my 2 cent

  5. #5
    Senior Member xJadedx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=24998

    I don't know what this is, looks like some pill advertisement in the wrong forum.
    I say delete and ban.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

  6. #6
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Pills? Must be those viagra crap

    skytv the junk spam: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...316#post835316
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  7. #7
    Administrator spcnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Why is it SPCNET doesn't use the ANTI-SPAM registration features such as this:

    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=124828

    above hack can disable automatic registration software such as this:
    http://www.forumposter.us/

    I maintain one forum like this but using phpBB at moffiz.com. It is full with multiple hacks that I invent myself (php) and also hacks by other users such as:

    - Only member that already posted more than 5 posts (for example) can use [img], [url] or posting links.
    - All links in the website will have the properties of rel="nofollow" means whatever link put in posting, profile, memberlist will not be cache by google - so the website cannot be used for increasing google ranking

    Since then all these mostly bugger russian spammer (.ru) leaving out my website and no more porn pic or spam about lame software or something similar.

    It's better to prevent sickness then trying to curing it.

    just my 2 cent
    Thanks, will check it out.
    -SC

  8. #8
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Red Alert! Potential dirty spammer: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/member.php?u=53206 - Viagra
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  9. #9
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

    Default Hardcore XXX image in thread

    Admin/Mod alert:

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...146#post847146

    users banned but image not remove!

    EDIT: - thread already deleted!
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 10-07-08 at 12:20 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member junny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    With Max
    Posts
    2,882
    玉木宏

    blog

  11. #11
    Senior Member Bubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Have you learned to love one another?

  12. #12
    Senior Member expression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Screeching... I mean singing
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Alright, apparently our newest member is called Buy_Viagra_Online.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

  13. #13
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

  14. #14
    Senior Member Radken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    花果山水濂洞
    Posts
    1,733

  15. #15
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    I banned the Viagra Quintuplets, but we'll have to wait until Ken gets back, from his vacation, to delete those posts and threads.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  16. #16
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    OT: Ken and SS reminds me of Daredevil and Elektra respectively.....

    Anyway, check this active member > Viagra again. http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/member.php?u=54236

    I see that it is replying to thread: What is the chronological order of the Xiao li Fei dao series?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  17. #17
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    OT: Ken and SS reminds me of Daredevil and Elektra respectively.....

    Anyway, check this active member > Viagra again. http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/member.php?u=54236

    I see that it is replying to thread: What is the chronological order of the Xiao li Fei dao series?
    Okay, I banned the spambot before it got the chance to committ internet crime by spamming.

    Cedric, you silly old girl. Ken is Daredevil? Do you mean that he's blind as a bat, therefore, sometimes he goes into "Bat"man mode?

    If Ken and I'm going to be any cheesy superheroes, it'll have to be the Wonder Twins. I was going to say Northstar and Aurora, but Northstar is known to be an openly gay hero in the Marvel Universe and Ken is not.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  18. #18
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Okay, I banned the spambot before it got the chance to committ internet crime by spamming.

    Cedric, you silly old girl. Ken is Daredevil? Do you mean that he's blind as a bat, therefore, sometimes he goes into "Bat"man mode?

    If Ken and I'm going to be any cheesy superheroes, it'll have to be the Wonder Twins. I was going to say Northstar and Aurora, but Northstar is known to be an openly gay hero in the Marvel Universe and Ken is not.
    Ok, ok. Internet crime? Now, this is more like CSI. The moderators on duty are like the crime-busters while the spambots are the crime-makers.

    Come to think of it...... Yeah, Ken is unlike Daredevil from any angle........... Hmmmm batman? He could be "badman" went he starts spamming again. hmmm *strokes beard*. I was gonna say Chip 'n Dale......oh yeah, they're not superheroes though.

    I never knew the existence of gay superheroes..........especially in the Marvel Universe. Very interesting............
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 10-20-08 at 07:50 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  19. #19
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

    Default

    SPAM/Advertisement alert: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...ewpost&t=25519

    check the sig...

    EDIT: thread deleted
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 10-21-08 at 05:03 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/member.php?u=54360

    Viagra seller is here.

    I suggest we program a system that automatically refuse the "Viagra" name.

    Oh, and cialis too.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •