Thread: In The Eye of The Beholder 《秋香怒點唐伯虎》

Don't know why I'm not excited with this production. Myolie wu is in a comedy yet again. It seems to me that tvb doesn't have their actors best interest in mind huh.

Both Myolie(wars of the in laws 1/2) and Moses(The gentle crackdown) is pretty good at comedy so I'm looking forward to this.

Fresh new pairing. ;]

triumph2004, don't be lazy... at least update us with some pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2008-10/15/xin_14210051508302651294214.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2008-10/15/xin_14210051508304371482215.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2008-10/15/xin_14210051508306252480416.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2008-10/15/xin_1421005150830796359617.jpg')

Default Myolie Wu will play the role Chau Heung, prepared for the criticisms

Moses Chan, Myolie Wu, Fala Chen and Chris Lai etc appeared for the costume fitting for TVB's new series (Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak-Fu). But in this occasion, the role Chau Heung has changed from the traditional image and will know martial arts. That is why Myolie Wu who will play the role Chau Heung had been busy having martial art lessons recently. Yesterday, she did a few poses for the reporters to capture.

This is the first time Myolie Wu and Moses Chan worked together. She knows that Moses Chan has a comedy side to him so hopes everyone can create sparks. The reporter referred on the topic of netizens criticising her acting earlier. She was asked if she was worried they will continue to criticise? She laughed and said "No, its too soon to be scared". (Are you trying to wash away the cry baby feeling?) "No, as an actress I have to accept any role". (Has the netizen criticism given you pressure?) "Everyone has their opinion, it is necessary to accept it as an actress".

Credits: http://www.mediachamber.net/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/uimg/2008/10/15/liuyanling/1224035760604_115435.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/uimg/2008/10/15/liuyanling/1224035762142_100001.jpg')

I don't seem to like the costumes for this series at all; while I know this is just a low-budget production, TVB can really do better with the costumes. I don't like the big butterfly on the center of Myolie's outfit. Fala's hairdo and costume looks fine. I think Moses don't look good in white, but better in darker colors.

Chris Lai? I don't look forward to him as the emperor as after Moonlight Resonance, i dreaded his screentime and totally thought he was a useless character.

OMG! Fala chen again. She's in way way too many series.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    triumph2004, don't be lazy... at least update us with some pics
    nah, im not lazy, i just want to leave the work to the hardcore fans of their respective artists haha

thanx for the pictures, i'll update the 1st post
    Last edited by triumph2004; 10-17-08 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by triumph2004 View Post
    nah, im not lazy, i just want to leave the work to the hardcore fans of their respective artists haha

so...whose fan are you? i don't see charmaine in here? just joking

thanx for the pictures, i'll update the 1st post
    Though it was a joke, I'm still a little offended. Go to my stats and see my post count, check how many post I actually post about her. Chances are, they are of very small percentage where I had to come out and defend her. You don't see me blabbing about her in unrelated thread, nor will I rant abt the ppl I don't like every opportunity I get

So do me a favor and don't drag her into unrelated thread.

im sorry lah it was only meant to be a joke don't mean it to be offensive at all

here as an apology, i'll treat you to a coke... i mean pepsi hehe so you should
    Last edited by triumph2004; 10-17-08 at 09:15 PM.

Actually... it should be Eileen Yeow rather than Shermaine Yiu.
    . . . the rayolie hideout >>>

人在江湖, 身不由己。天下英雄, 到底有誰能夠 ── 笑傲江湖?

oh okay ill fix it

hmmm, myolie as Chau Heung huh.....

again, can i ask y tvb always like to give roles to inappropriate actors & actress???

Banned

Default In The Eye Of The Beholder [2010]

In The Eye Of The Beholder

In The Eye Of The Beholder
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sensasian.com/images/products/V21404H-D.jpg')
    Staring:Moses Chan, Myolie Wu, Ha Yu, Fala Chen, Lee Sze Chit

Synopsis:
    In search of the last model for his painting Nine Pretty Women, acclaimed scholar TONG PAK FU (Moses Chan) goes on a trip to Hangzhou with his ardent disciple WAT KEI (Lee Sze Chit). While there, he meets a pretty young maid from WAH's Residence, CHAU HEUNG (Myolie Wu). FU is mesmerized by HEUNG's beauty and martial agility and falls in love with her right away. In order to approach the girl, he disguises as a servant and assumes the pseudonym WAH ON, seeking to win her affections with his talent and ingenuity. But contrary to his wishes, HEUNG is unmoved and even harbours an intense dislike for him after a series of misunderstandings. Master of the family WAH HUNG SHAN (Ha Yu) knew from the very beginning that FU is not a common man. By the time his true identity is revealed, the scholar has already developed a close bond with the whole of the family, except HEUNG.
    In the meantime, Prince LING (Tsang Wai Kuen), who has been attempting to rebel against Emperor CHING TAK (Lai Lok Yi), has managed to involve FU in his conspiracy by stratagem, thus getting the man and the WAHs into big trouble. LING's daughter CHU TING YUK (Fala Chen) is in love with FU. Desperate to save her dream man, she forces LING to release FU by threatening to kill herself. YUK's consuming passion for FU seems to have caused a ripple of unease in HEUNG, who is starting to feel a little twinge of jealousy inside.

for more infomation,pls review www.sensasian.com

boring throughout the serie, mogie or her name is spelt, her acting in this serie very sucked. (mabe its cuz of her character in this). the ending sucked big time....
    Temptation