View Poll Results: After knowing the fact...

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Convince her to get an abortion

1 7.69%
  • Agree to be a part of the baby's life, but want nothing to do with the mother

8 61.54%
  • Marry her

4 30.77%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Entrapment

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Well, on the other hand, all the love that most new-wave couples claim to have when they got together didn't seem to work well in maintaining marriages either, at least not any better than when responsibility (however you'd like to define it) is the reason.

To me, the reason why a couple got together is not really important. After a while, the initial cause got blurred anyway. It's what they want to do after they got together that matters. Lies? Some couples still manage to stay together after one side cheated on another and got found out.
    thx for spoiling for me

i watch tvb! i believe love will last a life time
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I'm surprised no one mentioned asking the girl why she did that and try to see things from her perspective. I mean, unless you're a millionaire and she's a gold digger who wants hefty child support, she probably did it out of love.

But this deceptive kind of love is scary and dangerous...
    "What is meant to be will always be."

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    thx for spoiling for me

i watch tvb! i believe love will last a life time
    Aw, I am so sorry Lunar!

Love is still supreme! It is just overused.

I'm surprised no one mentioned asking the girl why she did that and try to see things from her perspective. I mean, unless you're a millionaire and she's a gold digger who wants hefty child support, she probably did it out of love.

I suspect that with some further manipulation, the guy will gradually start thinking, "hey, she's not bad ya know? At least she really wants to be with me. She'll do..."
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post

What? What about me, Boo?

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    As for me... I think I will question her why she did that.
    Though I also said that I won't marry her for the deception.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    To me, the reason why a couple got together is not really important. After a while, the initial cause got blurred anyway. It's what they want to do after they got together that matters. Lies? Some couples still manage to stay together after one side cheated on another and got found out.
    They manage to stay together, but lies and deceit in a relationship makes sure that it'll never be the same again. I know this really well. You can maybe forgive and try to move on, but it's like gluing back a broken plate, you'll always see the line down the middle.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    The GF would be so angry that her best friend told me, that they would have a fight to the death where they both... die.

Problem solved.
    That's wicked, Pepe! But I like that idea!

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    How are you or the guy stupid? In this case, the girl intentionally gone off the pills to get pregnant, so she can trap you into a marriage, and you're going to fall into it willingly? Interesting, indeed.
    I've always love to use the bold function . To draw out the emphasis.

Having a baby is a big responsibility, and any self-respecting person should not manipulate or trap another person into a marriage with deceptions. One simply can’t have a relationship based on mutual consideration and at the same time nullify a guy’s right to make such an important decision. It’s the same as if a man was to force a woman against her will. Both actions violate trust and respect for the other person.
    Yes, it is responsibility. But I find it so underhand to plan such a setup. Yes, a deception. Marriage is out of the question. Living under that shade of "nightmare" with that woman is not possible. The marriage won't work anyway, if it is not based on mutual trust and love (for a wife. And, for what she had done, there'd be left with some hatred).

IMO, I leave her the choices of:-

1) abortion
    2) Marriage is impossible, but I will pay for the expenses for the child.

If I were a man, I would be pissed. I will take responsibility for the child, but any trust for the biatch is null. And I’m going to sleep with her best friend to get my revenge. JJ
    That's evil! But I love it! That's bloody brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    hahahah Are you obsessed with me?
    Blimey!!! @_@

If I am not ready to be her child father, I would not sleep with her. So yes, I would marry her. However, before I marry her, I would take a patternity test to prove whether the baby is mine. If the baby is mine, then I will definitely marry her. I do not want my child grow up in a single parent home or have to growth up living with a stepfather. If the baby is not my child, I will break up with her for good....
    Would you categorised such deception under a "Criminal Offence", Oh-Mr-Super-Duper-Niccie-Guy?

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    Did you just realize this now. I've been idolizing you for a long long time. I'd to beat up PJ black and blue over you. I'm so sorry Precious, but I cannot be denied of my beloved, TC.
    TC's gonna stick up photos of Angelina Jolie everywhere in his room (or he already did.....as at the date of your post) and loses his sleep over you, Bellia

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Thank you, lol.... *Biting his lips, eyes shining with tears and face as red as the Baboon's backside*
    Expecto Perfecto!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Another idea, in case her suicide doesn't work, is not to leave her, but to make her initiate the leaving of you on top of an abortion. Do something that pisses her off. For example, go to the gay bar and bring queeny guys home; see how long she can take that
    Great minds think alike!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 08-30-08 at 10:14 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Sorry Guo Xiang

Is this a true story Bella?
    "What is meant to be will always be."

virginity before marriage, bella dear if i was the guy the child would definitely be someone else's... that aside, if he did get her pregnant, he should marry her... shouldn't sleep with people you don't intend to marry

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    virginity before marriage, bella dear if i was the guy the child would definitely be someone else's... that aside, if he did get her pregnant, he should marry her... shouldn't sleep with people you don't intend to marry
    Trien Chieu is going to ask you out.

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    that's a scary thought....
    but honestly, don't think so. see, trien chieu probably also thinks you shouldn't flirt with people you don't intend to marry... that's automatic elimination for me

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    And, I always thought you are such a serious person, no joking around..... now I see another light of you Nice one, KJ.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    If your girlfriend announces that she’s pregnant after only six month into the relationship, and you found out a few months later from her best friend that she’s intentionally planned the pregnancy in hope that you would marry her, what would you do?
    well if shes super hot then...

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    id rather end the life there than have him suffer when hes born w/o a full family. im pretty sure i wont marry her and even if i do, a loveless relationship will jsut end up with arguing everyday and they'll bring more harm to him/her.

edit: o just read what jaded wener/bella said, agree exactly
    That is something I am never capable with. I would rather end my own life than end my kid life.