View Poll Results: After knowing the fact...

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Convince her to get an abortion

1 7.69%
  • Agree to be a part of the baby's life, but want nothing to do with the mother

8 61.54%
  • Marry her

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Entrapment

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    The funny thing is, when I was typing this question I thought of TC. I'm interested to hear his response, and whatever it's, I don't think I'd be surprised.
    hahahah Are you obsessed with me?
    If I am not ready to be her child father, I would not sleep with her. So yes, I would marry her. However, before I marry her, I would take a patternity test to prove whether the baby is mine. If the baby is mine, then I will definitely marry her. I do not want my child grow up in a single parent home or have to growth up living with a stepfather. If the baby is not my child, I will break up with her for good....

lol, see? This is an example of why, as I said in a previous thread, TC is really a 'nice guy'.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

TC is awesome. I wish there were more ppl in this thread like TC. The fact that we don't is a sign of the world deteriorating from traditional values and morals.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    hahahah Are you obsessed with me?
    Did you just realize this now. I've been idolizing you for a long long time. I'd to beat up PJ black and blue over you. I'm so sorry Precious, but I cannot be denied of my beloved, TC.

If I am not ready to be her child father, I would not sleep with her. So yes, I would marry her. However, before I marry her, I would take a patternity test to prove whether the baby is mine. If the baby is mine, then I will definitely marry her. I do not want my child grow up in a single parent home or have to growth up living with a stepfather. If the baby is not my child, I will break up with her for good....
    So you're telling me that you would succumb to treachery. You are the one that's always talking about "personal responsibility" this and that....and you would condone deceptions and lies, because essentially, that’s the case here. Does her action scare you? If a woman can do something this despicable, then what else is she capable of? It’s like a woman who will sleep with your best friend and think nothing of it. Even if you marry her out of responsibility, I can’t imagine it would be an honest, loving relationship when the foundation of trust has been violated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    lol, see? This is an example of why, as I said in a previous thread, TC is really a 'nice guy'.
    I'm not convinced!

Let suppose the baby is your biological child...
    Don't you think you are being selfish for not marrying her? Do you want your child growing up in a single parent home or growing up living with a stepfather? The stepfather will not be the same, he obviously will not love your child as much as you. In addition, nice guys usually do not go for single mother since he has plenty of better choices. It is highly likely that he is an aho. Honestly, I think we should put the baby's interest above yours... Anyway, I personally would put my child's interest above mine...

He is doing it for the kid:

If the baby is mine, then I will definitely marry her. I do not want my child grow up in a single parent home or have to growth up living with a stepfather.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Condoms doesn't protect completely against STIs too. And condoms aren't 100% effective as a contraception. Now if she tells you she has a device and/or is on the pill and/or will take morning after, you are still going to whisk out your condom?

How do we know the best friend isn't make things up just to break you two up and have a go too?
    The point is, if you use your condom and it doesn't work you can blame it on bad luck, if you use your GF's condom or not use it at all you can blame it on your stupidity. Condom or no sex, or break up, any girl that doesn't let you use your own condom is most likely have something up her sleeve.

You don't have to tell her "I don't trust you", just make up some stupid *** excuse.

Like I said, if he fell for her trick and got her pregnant he better own up to his stupidity and take it like a man. He'll probably end up with child support if he doesn't marry her anyways, might as well get some sex while paying for the kid.

Let suppose the baby is your biological child...
    Don't you think you are being selfish for not marrying her? Do you want your child growing up in a single parent home or growing up living with a stepfather? The stepfather will not be the same, he obviously will not love your child as much as you. In addition, nice guys usually do not go for single mother since he has plenty of better choices. It is highly likely that he is an aho. Honestly, I think we should put the baby's interest above yours... Anyway, I personally would put my child's interest above mine...
    What's wrong with a single-mother? It has been shown again and again that, as long as the mother has a stable emotional, physical, and financial status, the child growing up in a single family will be just as fine as a kid in a two-parent family. In this case, I'd only be against the child living with just the mother, because she seems to lack basic morals, and won't be a good influence for the child.
    As for a stepfather, maybe a stepfather can love the child well. Besides, you're marrying out of force, not true love and affection, the fact that this child is the reason you're tied down to such a woman may indirectly channel your anger towards the child, and you may actually not be able to love the child as much as you think. I applaud those who do want to be with the child (as would I if I was a guy), but no one knows what's going to happen in the future. You don't know for sure that the feelings you have for this child will only be love. Not being cynical here, but this is definitely a possibility.

In this case, it's important for the father to be there for the child, but he doesn't have to marry the mother to do so.

Also, there are many decent guys who do marry single mothers. just because you wouldn't want to, doesn't mean that other good guys won't.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    \He'll probably end up with child support if he doesn't marry her anyways, might as well get some sex while paying for the kid.
    Fair enough
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Did you just realize this now. I've been idolizing you for a long long time. I'd to beat up PJ black and blue over you. I'm so sorry Precious, but I cannot be denied of my beloved, TC.
    Thank you, lol....

So you're telling me that you would succumb to treachery. You are the one that's always talking about "personal responsibility" this and that....and you would condone deceptions and lies, because essentially, that’s the case here. Does her action scare you? If a woman can do something this despicable, then what else is she capable of? It’s like a woman who will sleep with your best friend and think nothing of it. Even if you marry her out of responsibility, I can’t imagine it would be an honest, loving relationship when the foundation of trust has been violated.

I'm not convinced!
    I do not condone deception and I do not like her action... As I said, I put my child's interest above mine. Instead of me, mine, and I, sometimes you have to make sacrifice. I will forgive her this time and will do the best I can after I married her. However, if I found out she is cheated on me after we were married, I will have no choice but to divorce her and of course still be around and take care of my child....

Thank you, lol....

I do not condone deception and I do not like her action... As I said, I put my child's interest above mine. Instead of me, mine, and I, sometimes you have to make sacrifice. I will forgive her this time and will do the best I can after I married her. However, if I found out she is cheated on me after we were married, I will have no choice but to divorce her and of course still be around and take care of my child....
    if she cheated on you, take her to court and you can probably get away with paying less child support.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    if she cheated on you, take her to court and you can probably get away with paying less child support.
    Well, I do not want my child growing up in poverty living like a ghetto... So no, that is a bad idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    He is doing it for the kid:
    Trust me, I know where he stands very clearly. He's that predictable. And there are many people who make the same decision. But then, they end up feeling trapped in a loveless marriage and resent one another. Children deserve to have parents who love and support each other. If there was no love and trust between the parents in the beginning, then the chance of success for the relationship in the long run is very slim. There is no way I can marry such a person. I know Iwon’t be a healthy person in such a relationship. Therefore, it will be very difficult to set a good example for the child.

I believe by doing so you will give your Beloved indescribable pleasure.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I believe by doing so you will give your Beloved indescribable pleasure.
    I'm about to go to sleep, just pray that I'm not going to have a nightmare because of this comment.

You like anything black, don't you Precious?

You like anything black, don't you Precious?
    Hells yea.

click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/06/images/tb_blackreign_300.jpg')

Marry her. I'm kinda picky when it comes to love so a 6 month relationship and a child are enough of a good reason to me. Furthermore my parents will never agree to let their grandson live with a single mom or a stepfather.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

loveless relationship = no. im pretty sure it will end up worst if i break up w/ her later than now.

i would just convince her to get an abortion, but if she wont, then i'd just take the baby, but wont get married to her.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    loveless relationship = no. im pretty sure it will end up worst if i break up w/ her later than now.

i would just convince her to get an abortion, but if she wont, then i'd just take the baby, but wont get married to her.
    man, if you tell a girl to get an abortion you'll probably have to leave the state or you'll hear about it all day everyday.

Another idea, in case her suicide doesn't work, is not to leave her, but to make her initiate the leaving of you on top of an abortion. Do something that pisses her off. For example, go to the gay bar and bring queeny guys home; see how long she can take that