View Poll Results: After knowing the fact...

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Convince her to get an abortion

1 7.69%
  • Agree to be a part of the baby's life, but want nothing to do with the mother

8 61.54%
  • Marry her

4 30.77%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Entrapment

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Default Entrapment

If your girlfriend announces that she’s pregnant after only six month into the relationship, and you found out a few months later from her best friend that she’s intentionally planned the pregnancy in hope that you would marry her, what would you do?

not marry her.

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    not marry her.
    so you would choose option B? C'mon dear, you can elaborate a little bit more...

So... girls can't answer this question? *wants to answer*
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    So... girls can't answer this question? *wants to answer*
    of course you can, xiani. just pretends you're a guy.

If I was the guy, I'd choose option B.
    I wouldn't want to marry someone so calculating and cunning, but at the same time, the baby's innocent and is my child, so I want to be part of the baby's life. But the woman, I'd break up with her. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

The funny thing is, when I was typing this question I thought of TC. I'm interested to hear his response, and whatever it's, I don't think I'd be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    If your girlfriend announces that she’s pregnant after only six month into the relationship, and you found out a few months later from her best friend that she’s intentionally planned the pregnancy in hope that you would marry her, what would you do?
    I would marry her, I'm stupid enough to get her pregnant, time to pay the price.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    I would marry her, I'm stupid enough to get her pregnant, time to pay the price.
    I don't think the guy is stupid though.
    Obviously, he didn't want her to be pregnant after dating for six months, so they probably used contraceptives. It's likely the woman poked holes in the condoms or didn't take her pills, which shifts the blame onto her.
    A relationship is built on trust, and if a woman tells her boyfriend she's on the pill but actually isn't, the guy's not stupid fro trusting her. The woman is at fault for being calculating.
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    I don't think the guy is stupid though.
    Obviously, he didn't want her to be pregnant after dating for six months, so they probably used contraceptives. It's likely the woman poked holes in the condoms or didn't take her pills, which shifts the blame onto her.
    A relationship is built on trust, and if a woman tells her boyfriend she's on the pill but actually isn't, the guy's not stupid fro trusting her. The woman is at fault for being calculating.
    I don't trust no one, pill ain't gonna keep you from STD, and always use your condom, if you die no one is gonna help you out (well no one CAN help you out).

That's the most basic thing a guy HAVE to do, if anyone is stupid enough not to do that, he deserve the baby lol.

I want to know how you get that out of her best friend?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I don't trust no one, pill ain't gonna keep you from STD, and always use your condom, if you die no one is gonna help you out (well no one CAN help you out).

That's the most basic thing a guy HAVE to do, if anyone is stupid enough not to do that, he deserve the baby lol.
    The point is, even if you use pill and condom, the woman could still screw it up somehow. It's not the guy's fault if the woman goes to such lengths.
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Maybe she told her best friend, who decides that this is just wrong, and told you.
    My love and my agony.

Condoms doesn't protect completely against STIs too. And condoms aren't 100% effective as a contraception. Now if she tells you she has a device and/or is on the pill and/or will take morning after, you are still going to whisk out your condom?

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    How do we know the best friend isn't make things up just to break you two up and have a go too?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

The GF would be so angry that her best friend told me, that they would have a fight to the death where they both... die.

Problem solved.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

so you would choose option B? C'mon dear, you can elaborate a little bit more...
    None of the above. Relationship would remain as is. The baby wouldn't swing me to suddenly want to marry her.

BUT if not marrying her would cause her to be a ***** about it then the situation would turn into option B.
    Last edited by KeongJai; 08-29-08 at 12:07 AM.

How are you or the guy stupid? In this case, the girl intentionally gone off the pills to get pregnant, so she can trap you into a marriage, and you're going to fall into it willingly? Interesting, indeed.

Having a baby is a big responsibility, and any self-respecting person should not manipulate or trap another person into a marriage with deceptions. One simply can’t have a relationship based on mutual consideration and at the same time nullify a guy’s right to make such an important decision. It’s the same as if a man was to force a woman against her will. Both actions violate trust and respect for the other person. If I were a man, I would be pissed. I will take responsibility for the child, but any trust for the biatch is null. And I’m going to sleep with her best friend to get my revenge. JJ

The funny thing is, when I was typing this question I thought of TC. I'm interested to hear his response, and whatever it's, I don't think I'd be surprised.
    I'm sure he will say that he will never get into premarital sex and if a woman tries to pull off a premarital thing on him, she gets dumped immediately.

As for me... I think I will question her why she did that. Eitherway, I don't think I would want to marry her because of what she did. I would feel abit guilty, I guess, but then she cheated. I would still want to be part of the baby's life though.

Btw, that good friend sounds nice. Maybe I'd go with her instead.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Marriage, obviously, is out of the question. I chose B.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

How are you or the guy stupid? In this case, the girl intentionally gone off the pills to get pregnant, so she can trap you into a marriage, and you're going to fall into it willingly? Interesting, indeed.
    Lol by the sounds of it, it's like "if I am stupid enough to get her pregnant, I am stupid enough to fall for her trap"
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.