Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: East Of Eden - MBC (Lee Da Hae)

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    thanks dear!

actually, i made many more avatars, banners, and posters for other sites related to EoE.
    Can you do one nice looking romantic banner for me, for kim bo-ra and han deuk-gu in Snow Queen.?

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Can you do one nice looking romantic banner for me, for kim bo-ra and han deuk-gu in Snow Queen.?
    you'll have to send me pics dear. aish, i'll just PM you okay?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    you'll have to send me pics dear. aish, i'll just PM you okay?
    thanx GuGU, you're so nice. I sent you a PM. Wait for you Tom Yum yeh, well only if Bubble wake-up from her faints

ok, i thought i ws going to stop watching EoE but I lied..currently on Episode 16----can't believe i'm starting to fall head over heels for DONG CHUL..he's HOT in this series..

As for Ji Hyun, she's a good damm actress because her character is really confusing the hella out of me....Does she really love DongWook? Also, did Dong Chul used to like her too? huh?
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    ok, i thought i ws going to stop watching EoE but I lied..currently on Episode 16----can't believe i'm starting to fall head over heels for DONG CHUL..he's HOT in this series..

As for Ji Hyun, she's a good damn actress because her character is really confusing the hella out of me....Does she really love DongWook? Also, did Dong Chul used to like her too? huh?
    Sorry CanDEE, cannot engage with the discussion, I still not start watching the series. It's such a long series and need long commitment. I afraid if I start watching, I'm sure going to be hooked and stop doing other things which is a lot at the moment .

Sorry CanDEE, cannot engage with the discussion, I still not start watching the series. It's such a long series and need long commitment. I afraid if I start watching, I'm sure going to be hooked and stop doing other things which is a lot at the moment .
    you're spot on! i wasn't going to watch this until they've sub all episodes but i did anyway and now i'm addicted!!! so nothing else gets done.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE

As for Ji Hyun, she's a good damm actress because her character is really confusing the hella out of me....Does she really love DongWook? Also, did Dong Chul used to like her too? huh?
    canDEE, i just finished episode 14 last night. i love Dong Chul too. the only other one i've seen ssh in was "autumn love story" and i didn't care much for him. this role has got to be his best yet and he's great in here!

JH is great and probably one of the most complex so far. how tough it much be for her huh? i think she grew to love MH too, and i think she still loves DongWook.

i never get the impression that Dong Chul used to like JH...if anything, i thought he always treat her like a younger sister. even when they were small, there was never that much interaction between them is what i remember.

i can't wait to see more of this...aaah....over 30 more episodes to go...a long time and i already want to watch all. i knew i sure have waited but this is SO good!
    ---------
    Shellie

if that's the case, then you SHOULD watch EoE because since it's currently airing in Korea, you only allowed to watch a few episodes at a time...If you wait for the whole thing to be done, you might end up continously watch 50 eps in 3 days. So jump on the bandwagon and watch it and we can discuss every episode on here..

SHELLIE:

I noticed that the chart always have a heart btw Dong Chul and JH--never understand why..

I think Dong Chul did like JH in the younger years but gave up his feeling for her because of DONG Wook...The plot set around the main point, " DONG CHUL will give up everything for DONG WOOK"...

--I feel like a freak over-analyzing this..--

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

if that's the case, then you SHOULD watch EoE because since it's currently airing in Korea, you only allowed to watch a few episodes at a time...If you wait for the whole thing to be done, you might end up continously watch 50 eps in 3 days. So jump on the bandwagon and watch it and we can discuss every episode on here..
    I myself loooove marathon, so I'll wait

LOL....you go girl...i have a love/hate relationship with marathons. i'm just so drained afterwards.
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by shellie View Post
    LOL....you go girl...i have a love/hate relationship with marathons. i'm just so drained afterwards.
    Seriously, Atlan, if you don't bring out your picture with your facial hair and all, no one will believe you're actually a guy and not a girl. Your posting behavior and interests resembles too much of a girl.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Seriously, Atlan, if you don't bring out your picture with your facial hair and all, no one will believe you're actually a guy and not a girl. Your posting behavior and interests resembles too much of a girl.
    What!!??, who said I got facial hair, I'm metro and bishōnen all the way, but hey, I only love girls

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    ohmy!!! did i get a bit of a mix up there??? LOL...my bad! the name didn't help me much.
    ---------
    Shellie

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by shellie View Post
    ohmy!!! did i get a bit of a mix up there??? LOL...my bad! the name didn't help me much.
    Hey, it's ok, you're not the first and I don't mind either, even Suet Seung also doing the same fault, kah-kah. It seems my otaku to romance k/J-drama / anime etc make some here thinking that I'm a girl .
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 11-09-08 at 09:22 AM.

i'm on episode 12 now, but really, the mom of the main characters is absolutely annoying. as much as i hate the main antagonist, i find the mother's temper and irrational logic more frustrating than the conniving and evil antagonist. if i quit this series, it's for the never ending tear jerking scenes and mainly because of the mom.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i'm on episode 12 now, but really, the mom of the main characters is absolutely annoying. as much as i hate the main antagonist, i find the mother's temper and irrational logic more frustrating than the conniving and evil antagonist. if i quit this series, it's for the never ending tear jerking scenes and mainly because of the mom.
    Totally agree with you. She is holding back the plot. I find myself fast forwarding all the scenes with her and Dong Chul.

I really hope Dong Chul ends up with Young Ran...Although all her character cares about is Dong Chul, I find her irresistible. I don't like Hye Rin too much. She's too serious. But although I'm only on episode 18 and Dong Chul and Hye Rin have yet to engage in a relationship, you can tell there is spark when they are in each other's sight.

Where do you guys watch this series, or any korean series? I watch it at aznv.tv and vikii.net. Aznv.tv's quality is very nice, but the upload takes longer than other sites. Vikii.net has been very slow lately.

i like young ran as a character too. i also find her to be the prettiest among all of the female leads.

i just finisted episode 12 and hye rin is growing on me, but i prefer young ran's cheerful nature. but i think hye rin may be more compatible with dong chul base on the little clip i've seen of them so far. young ran's love is passionate, wreckless, and almost like a puppy crush. but with hye rin, it appears to be more about understanding and working for the same goal (to save dong wook?). also, both hye rin and dong chul have are self made individuals.

man, but that mom is ruining this series for me. all she does is act unreasonable, proud, and hysterical...quite annoying, especially if she's a protagonist too. too much time has been wasted on listening to her scream every line.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

I'm a Hye Rin fan. I'm still confuse what the director going to do to connect DC and HR since YR and DC are going smoothly.

i just started this series a couple days ago and now im on episode 6! i had no idea what i was going into when i clicked to watch episode 1 but when i did and followed along, the story moved me so much! the children who played the main characters when they were younger are such talented actors and actresses! i am very impressed! good casting choices for dongchul for when he was both 5 and 15. it breaks my heart everytime they cry! ='[ but anyway, so far so good! i just hope they keep uploading with subs!

the last kdrama i watched was sweet 18, so after watching that, i'm a hye-rin fan. hope to see what happens later =D
    Last edited by mikeey; 11-09-08 at 12:51 AM.
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

Actually, you are 100% correct.

Randomness, but I absolutely love Dong Chul and Grace together. They're so adorable. To me, they're really different, that's why they compliment one another. I have a feeling they won't be together for long though...
    Dong Chul will probably end up with Hye-Rin. I don't know, but I prefer Grace
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -