Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCIS

Default Sorry

Sorry about not posting for Murder 2.0. I forgot about it. So here is what I thought about it: Preview seemed very more intense. Episode was okay.
    ------------------------
    Collateral Damage

Very good episode. It's very interesting since Gibbs is suspecting Michelle. Never mentioned but Gibbs put Langer's picture on the "In The Line of Duty" wall. If Gibbs thought Langer was bad, he wouldn't of put him there. But Gibbs did put him there. It means he knew he died IN THE LINE OF DUTY and he is not a bad person.
    -------------------------
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

Default New Episode Names

Before I mention the new episode names, I want to recap the whole Season 6.

1. Last Man Standing
    2. Agent Afloat
    3. Capitol Offense
    4. Heartland
    5. Nine Lives
    6. Murder 2.0
    7. Collateral Damage

New Episode Titles:
    8. Cloak
    9. Dagger

Sounds like a sequel with different names to me. The preview seemed awesome!!! Another traitor (or same) in NCIS!!! Preview also shows Abby being arrested. So it should be interesting!
    Last edited by LuckyMx; 11-12-08 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Added (or same) after Proofreading

Default Cloak

Cloak was a very nice episode. Really suspensful.

Can't wait for Dagger!!!

9. Dagger
    After a shocking reveal, the NCIS team if forced to prevent the heist of government secrets by using information from questionable sources.

New Episode Titles

10. Road Kill
    While investigating the death of a petty officer in a car crash, the NCIS team learns of his violent secret life; underground street fighting.

11. Silent Night
    During the week of Christmas, the NCIS team is working overtime searching for a prime suspect who turns out to have been dead for 17 years.

Default Dagger

Wow. "Dagger" was really suprising. I never knew that Lee would die. I sort of didn't want her to die because she still had a sister to take care of. But Gibbs did the right thing taking her badge. I just think that since Michelle has been in the series since around Season 3, she should die in a more dramatic way like the girl in "Grace Period".

Well I guess all of the "NCIS Traitor" questions has been answered. NCIS is getting back to regular cases...

Default Appologies

Sorry that I haven't updated this thread in a long time. Now that I'm back, I want to reveal more spoilers and review the episode list.

Episode List Review
    1. Last Man Standing
    2. Agent Afloat
    3. Capitol Offense
    4. Heartland
    5. Murder 2.0
    6. Collateral Damage
    7. Cloak
    8. Dagger
    9. Road Kill
    10. Silent Night
    11. Caged
    12. Broken Bird
    13. Love & War
    14. Deliverance
    15. Bounce
    16. South by Southwest

17. Knockout - TBA: 3/17/09
    The death of a boxer leads Vance to borrow the NCIS team and start investigating his death, while Gibbs digs into Vance's past.

18. Hide and Seek - TBA: 3/24/09
    When a kid discovers a weapon that someone was killed with, the entire family ends up under investigation, as the NCIS team has to find out who was the last one that used the weapon and who got shot with it.
    ----------------------------------
    Knockout sounds like a episode that would be a season finale. Maybe something about Vance will be related to it. We are getting near the twenty episodes. The finale should be coming around episode 23 or 24. Let's hope this will be an exciting ending!

Default Spoilers & New Episodes

I will post spoilers either later tonight or tomorrow. I want to gather more information and confirm that the information is worthy.

But for now, he are some new episodes. (these episode are not in order and might not be true. I have reason to believe these are true because these were posted on more than four sites.)

Super Minute
    Naval Incorporate (1)
    Naval Incorporate (2)

Default Season To Be Extended

Many many many news!!! Everyone thought that Legend (2) would be the ending. But it's not!!! There are two more episodes added to Season 6!!! Legend (2) was my favorite NCIS episode.

The Two Extended Episodes:

24. Semper Fidelis
    When an ICE agent is murdered after a security breach at the SecNav's residence, the NCIS team is forced to work with the FBI and the ICE in order to solve the murder. Meanwhile, Tony faces Rivkin.

25. Aliyah
    After Tony's confrontation with Rivkin, the NCIS team flies to Israel for a final showdown, where they aren't exactly welcome by Ziva's father, the head of Mossad. Gibbs has to make a tough choice as the situation gets even more complicated.

Now that is not confirmed to be the season finale. This has been the longest NCIS season yet. I'm not done though.

CBS wants the NCIS (Office of Special Projects) Team to have their own series!!! It's like how JAG spinned off NCIS. And now NCIS will be spinning off this series. This has not been confirmed due to the actor/actresses schedule.

Many of sites have noted that In Legend, the NCIS spin-off will be launched. So is that like confirmed?

Many questions! Will the team be NCIS agents?
    Will it be named like NCIS: OSP??
    Will Callen return since he was shot and possibly died?
    Will LL Cool J be a part of the series since his schedule is so busy?

I will post pictures of the team from Legend later.

I like Kate most in NCIS.
    Links to advertisements are not allowed ~ Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    I've never liked Mark Harmon for some reason so I can't stand to watch the series??
    But why oh why?!? He's a good actor, cute and handsome, what else do you want?
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

There will be a two hours of NCIS back to back on Tuesday next fall (new season).

Chris O'Donnell and LL COOL J star in NCIS: LOS ANGELES, a spinoff from the hit drama NCIS

Chris O'Donnell plays the lead character, G. Callen. LL Cool J, plays the role of Special Agent Sam Hanna, an ex-Navy SEAL, who works in the undercover unit of NCIS in Los Angeles, and is also fluent in Arabic and an expert on Middle Eastern culture.

Default NCIS: Los Angeles

NCIS: Los Angeles will be on the same day as NCIS. NCIS will be at 8PM and NCIS: Los Angeles will be at 9PM.

Brief Synopsis: NCIS: Los Angeles focuses on paramilitary investigators who hunt down especially dangerous criminals by using the latest whizbang technology. Stars LL Cool J, Chris O'Donnell and Louise Lombard.

Site: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis_los_angeles/

Full Synopsis: NCIS: LOS ANGELES is a drama about the high stakes world of undercover surveillance at the Office of Special Projects (OSP), a division of NCIS that is charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation's security. By assuming false identities and utilizing the most advanced technology, this team of highly trained agents goes deep undercover, putting their lives on the line in the field to bring down their targets. Special Agent "G" Callen (Chris O'Donnell) is a chameleon who transforms himself into whomever he needs to be to infiltrate the criminal underworld. His partner is Special Agent Sam Hanna (LL COOL J), a former U.S. Navy SEAL who has seen action in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and a surveillance expert who uses state of the art monitoring equipment to look out for those in the field and feed them crucial information. Both Callen and Hanna report to Special Agent Lara Macy (Louise Lombard), the OSP team leader responsible for directing the operations and making life-or-death decisions. Assisting the team is Special Agent Kensi Lo (Daniela Ruah), the exceptionally bright daughter of a slain Marine who lives for the adrenalin rush that comes with undercover work, and Operational Psychologist Nate Getz (Peter Cambor), adept at getting into anybody's head, profiling the target and monitoring agents' states of mind before, during and after missions. Armed with the latest in high tech gear and sent regularly into life-threatening situations, this tight-knit team relies on each other to do what is necessary to protect national interests.

CBS is currently requesting for the title to be shortened to NCIS: LA. They want to change it like how NCIS was at first Navy NCIS.

I am really looking foward to this! I really think this will be more exciting than NCIS.

Currently, Legend (1) and Legend (2) are the first two episodes listed in the episode list. I think that the Fall Premiere will take off from where Callen was shot. It would become like episode 3.

Cast:
    Chris O'Donnell as Special Agent G. Callen
    LL Cool J as Special Agent Sam Hana
    Louise Lombard as Special Agent Lara Macy
    Peter Cambor as Operational Psychologist Nate Getz
    Daniela Rush as Special Agent Kensi Lo
    Barret Foa as Eric Beal

Cast Comparison:
    Special Agent G. Callen - Special Agent Tony Dinozzo
    Special Agent Sam Hana - No match
    Special Agent Lara Macy - Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs
    Operational Psychologist Nate Getz - Special Agent Timothy McGee
    Special Agent Kensi Lo - Special Agent Michelle Lee
    Barret Foa - No match

I really can't wait! Cast pictures will be released soon!

I love this show. Its my all time favorite tv show. I liked all episodes of season 6 that I have seen so far. Gibbs is my favorite character.

I mainly watch ncis online when I miss episodes of this show. I enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMx View Post
    NCIS: Los Angeles will be on the same day as NCIS. NCIS will be at 8PM and NCIS: Los Angeles will be at 9PM.

Brief Synopsis: NCIS: Los Angeles focuses on paramilitary investigators who hunt down especially dangerous criminals by using the latest whizbang technology. Stars LL Cool J, Chris O'Donnell and Louise Lombard.

Site: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis_los_angeles/

Full Synopsis: NCIS: LOS ANGELES is a drama about the high stakes world of undercover surveillance at the Office of Special Projects (OSP), a division of NCIS that is charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation's security. By assuming false identities and utilizing the most advanced technology, this team of highly trained agents goes deep undercover, putting their lives on the line in the field to bring down their targets. Special Agent "G" Callen (Chris O'Donnell) is a chameleon who transforms himself into whomever he needs to be to infiltrate the criminal underworld. His partner is Special Agent Sam Hanna (LL COOL J), a former U.S. Navy SEAL who has seen action in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and a surveillance expert who uses state of the art monitoring equipment to look out for those in the field and feed them crucial information. Both Callen and Hanna report to Special Agent Lara Macy (Louise Lombard), the OSP team leader responsible for directing the operations and making life-or-death decisions. Assisting the team is Special Agent Kensi Lo (Daniela Ruah), the exceptionally bright daughter of a slain Marine who lives for the adrenalin rush that comes with undercover work, and Operational Psychologist Nate Getz (Peter Cambor), adept at getting into anybody's head, profiling the target and monitoring agents' states of mind before, during and after missions. Armed with the latest in high tech gear and sent regularly into life-threatening situations, this tight-knit team relies on each other to do what is necessary to protect national interests.

CBS is currently requesting for the title to be shortened to NCIS: LA. They want to change it like how NCIS was at first Navy NCIS.

I am really looking foward to this! I really think this will be more exciting than NCIS.

Currently, Legend (1) and Legend (2) are the first two episodes listed in the episode list. I think that the Fall Premiere will take off from where Callen was shot. It would become like episode 3.

Cast:
    Chris O'Donnell as Special Agent G. Callen
    LL Cool J as Special Agent Sam Hana
    Louise Lombard as Special Agent Lara Macy
    Peter Cambor as Operational Psychologist Nate Getz
    Daniela Rush as Special Agent Kensi Lo
    Barret Foa as Eric Beal

Cast Comparison:
    Special Agent G. Callen - Special Agent Tony Dinozzo
    Special Agent Sam Hana - No match
    Special Agent Lara Macy - Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs
    Operational Psychologist Nate Getz - Special Agent Timothy McGee
    Special Agent Kensi Lo - Special Agent Michelle Lee
    Barret Foa - No match

I really can't wait! Cast pictures will be released soon!

I read about this NCIS LA but didn't really paid attention to the casts. So Chris O'Donnel will be on it?? woowww when i watched Legend, i thought about it's good if Chris become a regular and he's regular only for the spin-off one
    and when he got shoot i thought he's dead.

So "Legend" was like crossed eps with NCIS. Can't wait !

Default Louise Lombard

"CSI alum Louise Lombard will not be making the trek to NCIS: Los Angeles, despite having appeared in the two NCIS episodes that served as a backdoor pilot. The spin-off instead will recast its female lead."

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMx View Post
    "CSI alum Louise Lombard will not be making the trek to NCIS: Los Angeles, despite having appeared in the two NCIS episodes that served as a backdoor pilot. The spin-off instead will recast its female lead."
    ahh too bad, i like her since her appearances in CSI

Default More News

Here is a short version summary:
    The Office of Special Projects (OSP) is a clandestine division of NCIS and is located in Los Angeles, California. They go deep undercover to capture criminals that are threatening national security. They have access to the latest technological developments. The team includes Lara Macy, the leader; G Callen, the chameleon; Sam Hanna, Callen's partner and a surveillance expert; Kensi Lo, the adrenalin junkie and Nate Getz, the Psychologist to help the team with the mission and their own mental health. Together this team will do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
    --------------------------------
    Also, since Louise Lombard isn't going to be in the series, Emmanuelle Vaugier's agent has reported that she will play a main character in a new CBS show. NCIS: Los Angeles is a new CBS show. Emmanuelle Vaugier played Detective Jessica Angell. She was on the show for 17 episodes. She was eventually killed off recently in the Season 5 Finale, "Pay Up". You may also recognize Emmanuelle Vaugier from Smallville (Dr. Helen Bryce), One Tree Hill (Nicki), Monk (Pat), Supernatural (Madison), or even Two and a Half Men (Mia).

I am hoping to see her play a new role.

Default Emmanuelle Vaugier & Other News

Emmanuelle Vaugier will not be on NCIS: LA. She has signed on for other series.

Another star drops out of NCIS: LA. The tech operator, Eric Beal played by Barrett Foa.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:_LarMNiJsYc_iM:http://www.theatermania.com/news/images/5754a.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:31Hyc5R25kxeGM:http://images.broadwayworld.com/columnpic/BarrettFoa.jpg')
    Goodbye Barrett!!
    First Louise, now Barrett, who's next?

On the bright side, a new star signs onto NCIS: LA!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:grRm8vNtOEYubM:http://heroeswiki.com/images/6/65/Adam_Jamal_Craig.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:2q2wvyb0R9MKNM:http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/theoffice/images/thumb/e/e8/Rolando.jpg/200px-Rolando.jpg')
    Adam Jamal Craig will be playing the role of Dominic Vaile, a junior agent.

NCIS: LA Cast

Chris O'Donnell - Senior Field Agent "G" Callen
    LL Cool J - Senior Field Agent Sam Hanna
    Daniela Rush - Junior Field Agent Kensi Lo
    Adam Jamal Craig - Junior Field Agent Dominic Vaile
    Peter Cambor - Operation Psychologist Nate "Doc" Getz

That's all we've got so far. Someone may drop out. Someone may join in. Stay tuned!

I will post pictures soon.

Default Pictures

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/O_Ip-_oMq3bDfcqoSmkB-A58995/GW284H199')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/vtjkeHLawgDuQD-wxaOI_w993232/GW292H183')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/lXEsgHagsfX_S94kizxHOQ815280/GW290H182')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/x9w10ruDQhJStTLjgopuQg954088/GW291H183')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/o-sm0g5KODuhwbLjTPjvDg930495/GW292H183')

Default Logo Discussion

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ncislosangeles.org/280px-NCIS_Los_Angeles.jpg')
    That is the logo that is shown on most sites. Most importantly, it was shown on the preview. Is this the official logo?

Default Adam Jamal Craig

I was posting a new thread on the new CBS series Washington Fields. I was looking for the cast of the series. Listed was Adam Jamal Craig for Washington Fields. So is he a part of Washington Fields or NCIS: LA?