Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NCIS

Default Promo Pics

NCIS: LA Promotion Pics.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.tvrage.com/episode_galleries/22/21934/5488.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.tvrage.com/episode_galleries/22/21934/5489.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.tvrage.com/episode_galleries/22/21934/5490.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.tvrage.com/episode_galleries/22/21934/5491.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.tvrage.com/episode_galleries/22/21934/5492.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.tvrage.com/episode_galleries/22/21934/5493.jpg')
    There you go.
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

Default Episode Guide & Spoilers

Here is the Season 1 of NCIS: LA Episode Gudie and Season 7 of NCIS Episode Guide.
    NOTE: There are new episode names included.
    NOTE: Keep on reading till the end, there's the biggest spoiler!

NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 1
    1. Identity
    2. Killshot (NEW TITLE)
    3. The Only Easy Day
    4. Predator (NEW TITLE)

NCIS - Season 7
    1. Truth or Consequences
    2. Reunion (NEW TITLE)
    3. The Inside Man (NEW TITLE)

----
    Here's the big spoiler.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I01SnxAiSvM
    Watch that and you'll get it.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    It seems that Tony is captured too! It's the same room where Ziva was captured in! Wow. This is suppose to be on EPISODE 1 too! I think that is... there's proof.

Default Episode 5 Title

The NCIS Episode 5 Title has been released without the episode 4 title being released.

NCIS Episode 5
    5. Code of Conduct
    Last edited by LuckyMx; 09-12-09 at 03:31 PM.

Default REMINDER

This is a reminder that NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles premieres tomorrow.

September 22nd

NCIS
    "Truth or Consequences"
    Season 7, Episode 1
    8:00PM
    CBS

NCIS: Los Angeles
    "Identity"
    Season 1, Episode 1
    9:00PM
    CBS

I'm actually looking forward to the season premiers of NCIS and see what happens to Ziva. I haven't looked forward to an episode of something (especially network TV with all it's commercials) for many a year.

Default Thoughts

Wow. It's all I have to say

So happy to see Ziva return. One question, why did they use the Season 6 Opening?

Also, I didn't find anything special about this, it was like a regular NCIS episode.

As for Los Angeles,
    HOLY COW! I love it better than NCIS. How NCIS has the black and white screenshot was unique but looking at this with the black and white camera, is the best! GREAT THEME too! Just wish that it was longer and with credits.

Hetty is pretty funny and I don't think that Dom fits in at the moment.

Can't wait for next week!

Default Late Discussion

I made a mistake on last week's episode. The title for last week was "The Only Easy Day" on NCIS: Los Angeles. I think I have my sources wrong. For sure I will double check everything before posting new spoilers now. So at the bottom of the post, I have the updated episode list.

Now the discussion

For NCIS
    I think that last week's episode was the same again. There's really no more big twists. It's nice Ziva is back and how the agent that quit described McGeek and Tony.

For NCIS: Los Angeles
    The plot of rogue robbers was pretty good. This had an inside twist with the dirty cop and all that. Callen and Sam are pretty funny. I hate for them to split. Sam & Dom and Callen & Kensi???? Not sure, just guess I have to wait till tomorrow.

New Episodes Tomorrow!

NCIS
    October 6, 2009
    CBS, 8:00PM
    Season 7, Episode 3
    "The Inside Man"

October 6, 2009
    CBS, 9:00PM
    Season 1, Episode 3
    "Predator"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Here is the updated episode guide I mentioned.

NCIS
    1. Truth or Consequences
    2. Reunion
    3. The Inside Man
    4. Good Cop, Bad Cop
    5. Code of Conduct

1. Identity
    2. The Only Easy Day
    3. Predator

These are two episodes that I have not confirmed from sources if they are in order.

"Search and Destroy"
    "Killshot"

so is there really going to be romance between tony and ziva? i know that the two really care about each other but would they really hook up? and what's with ziva? is she really back to stay as an ncis agent? i have a feeling that there's something behind all of this. we know that ziva really wants to stay with gibbs and the team, but i have a strange feeling that she won't be able to cut her family out of her life. her dad seems like a man that's smarter than he lets the audience thinks.

and is it just me or will abby and mcgee hook up? i know they did before but i really want these two to start a romantic relationship again. they obviously get jealous when the other person is dating someone else.

and also how long will vance last? the way he handles things makes me think that he won't last long. how he abused his powers as the director just to solve his friend's murder, that just annoyed me. i really want the first director back, even if it's not going to be possible. and also the other agencies don't really trust vance and that's also a clue that vance will be going down soon. do you guys think that gibbs will ever become the director? wouldn't that be weird?

and i love abby the most..

I think a McGee and Abby romance is more likely. I hadn't known they were dating before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Chen View Post
    I think a McGee and Abby romance is more likely. I hadn't known they were dating before.
    yes, they kind of had a thing going on at first. mcgee even spent the night at abby's place. i remember cause that was when mcgee found out he had just slept in a coffin. and abby said something on the lines of 'you did more than just slept in it.'

What do you guys think of the new season? I have become addicted to NCIS recently and just love watching! Think the new season is interesting as the others, but I def miss the "romance" between Abby and Mcgee. There is so much less interaction between the two of them now!

Watched Tues episode and I feel bad for Ducky. Good thing Ziva and espicially Abby noticed something wrong.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

ahh this thread seems dead, and it almost season finale.

I just re-watched and now i'm in season 6. But personally i think the old seasons has more 'deeper' story than the latest one , well read the spoiler for season finale story will be so deep & interesting *as usual* Overall still good tho and still luv it !!

I just 'found' this series few months back, and ever since then I've been watching re-runs on tv and borrowing dvd sets from library I'm addicted

I have yet to watch season 6 (still on the waiting list) but I've caught some episodes on tv to know enough.

I like Gibbs & DiNozzo. My boss reminds me of Gibbs because he knows stuff that we thought he doesn't even know, always shows up on time whenever I have result and sometimes he smacks people's head (not often) and throws things at you. My co-worker reminds me of Tony because he always thinks that all women like him, talks like a 24 hr 7-eleven (never shut up)and he likes to quote movies too. I can relate a lot to Kate during season 1-2

Anybody here follow NCIS LA also? I tried, but it's on the same time slot as Glee so I always channel-hop or sometimes I just fell asleep ;D

NCIS - I started watching this right at the end of season 2 where Kate died and Ziva arrived. I like everyone on the team and wish Jenny (Holly ...) didn't die. Vance is a little scary. I think the most touching scenes were of Ziva and Gibbs. There are just too many good things about this show.

NCIS: LA - I only catch this one once in a while and it's okay. Not that great, but it's sometimes good. I'd to see the girl (not Hetty, don't know her name but she's the only girl on the team after the Blonde lady died) in here and Ziva fight each other. I think Ziva would win, but I know I can't underestimate the girl in this one.

I just ordered the NCIS cap and it'll arrive in the mail soon. So excited. I've been wanting it since I saw them wearing it in the show. I like it.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.