Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could Zhang Wuji be manipulated by someone like Madam Ma?

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey View Post
    The Jet Li movie Kung Fu Cult Master is one of the great cult masterpieces of our time.
    Jet's portrayal of ZWJ was quite evil/power-hungry.

Personally, I don’t think ZWJ is easily manipulated into doing evil deeds. Granted, the boy is too nice, but he is not exactly dumb. I don't understand why everyone keeps saying that in order to manipulate him, the girls need to act nice and innocence. Zhuer and ZM certainly didn't fit this description, but he accepted them nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Lol but he managed to keep this virginity with 4 beautiful willing girls around him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Zhang Wuji likes them young. He's no MILF hunter. Madam Ma wouldn't be able to do much.
    Those 4 chicks don't count as they're too inexperienced in love department. If I recall correctly, in YTTLJ, ZWJ French-kissed those girls multiple times, and when Xiao Zhao was about to return to Persian ZWJ almost lost his virginity to her. Those things show his high libido. As highly skilled biatch, Madam Ma has plenty of tricks to seduce him.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

Banned

The Jet Li movie Kung Fu Cult Master is one of the great cult masterpieces of our time.
    is that the dumb *** show where the shaolin monk went "damn, his power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!"

Ma won't be able to fool ZWJ very long because he has a knack of secretly being in the right place at the right time. He could on a pine tree listening in, wearing disguise on his face (probably dirt), inside a drum, on top of a roof.

Quote Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
    is that the dumb *** show where the shaolin monk went "damn, his power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!"
    Yes, I believe during the fight he was thinking something like "if I have 8000 points he has over 15000 points"... or something really bizarre like that.
    Reverend Rongku prepared himself.

Suddenly, he toss his hands and screamed: "I am not human! I am an animal!"

The crowd startled at such a bizarre beginning to the story.

Yes, I believe during the fight he was thinking something like "if I have 8000 points he has over 15000 points"... or something really bizarre like that.
    Jeez, the raven, of all the amazing things in that movie , this obscure detail is what you remember?!

But, that moment was one of the many great parodies of the wuxia genre. I have to say the movie is quite amazing/amusing.
    Last edited by PJ; 09-07-08 at 03:28 PM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Yeah, the movie Evil Cult is funny as hell, I can remember Zhang Sanfeng told Zhang Wuji that he always had a hard-on every morning despite he was over 100 years old, lmao. Too bad the sequel has never come out.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

And remember the Hua Shan version of the Dragon Claws in the movie?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Jeez, the raven, of all the amazing things in that movie , this obscure detail is what you remember?!

But, that moment was one of the many great parodies of the wuxia genre. I have to say the movie is quite amazing/amusing.
    well, I also remember ZWJ forgot who his dad was after learning tai chi.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Lol but he managed to keep this virginity with 4 beautiful willing girls around him.
    I don't think any unmarried male protagonist except WSB and Xu Zhu actually had sex in the pages of JY novels though. I am trying to think of someone now, haven't yet.

So his staying virgin doesn't really set him apart. It seems ZWJ likes S&M, however.
    This account is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox2002 View Post
    I don't think any unmarried male protagonist except WSB and Xu Zhu actually had sex in the pages of JY novels though. I am trying to think of someone now, haven't yet.

So his staying virgin doesn't really set him apart. It seems ZWJ likes S&M, however.
    But ZWJ is the only one with 4 willing girls around him pretty much all the time and he did not have a person in mind, unlike Duan Yu.

But still, I was just joking around.