Thread: Smallville....

Default Smallville....

Hi guys Im kinda new here...

Anyweiz have you heard that the last season that is gonna be released is the final one....

kinda sad isn't it?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by HipHype View Post
    Hi guys Im kinda new here...

Anyweiz have you heard that the last season that is gonna be released is the final one....

kinda sad isn't it?
    Hi Kinda, welcome to spcnet. I hope you enjoy in spcnet

really??? I always watching smallville dvd and love that film. if its true I'm sad too :'(

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyana View Post
    Hi Kinda, welcome to spcnet.
    I don't think his/her name is Kinda

I think it's mean - [kind of, sort of, rather]

Anyway back on topic, I think Smallville already pass its due and should be stop long ago and just let Clark wear those read and blue suit already and change the name of the show to Superman or Metropolis or something. All these unending romance crap made me loose interest in watching.

This season there will be Doomsday coming to earth, so we all know what its mean. The death of superman and reborn. The funny thing is Doomsday will be played by a seemingly normal human (similar to braniac), I think to save budget, so not like the harsh Doomsday as in the comic

Sam Witwer will play the character, known on the show as "Davis Bloome". He is described as a likeable paramedic struggling with evil inhibitions
    The other things is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex) is not coming back for S8. So what is Superman show without Lex. I thing even Lex already fade-up with Smallville

Kristin Kreuk also will not be returning as a regular cast member in season eight. I'm sure they want to develop more the romance between Clark and Lois <3.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 09-10-08 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    I don't think his/her name is Kinda

I think it's mean - [kind of, sort of, rather]

Anyway back on topic, I think Smallville already pass its due and should be stop long ago and just let Clark wear those read and blue suit already and change the name of the show to Superman or Metropolis or something. All these unending romance crap made me loose interest in watching.

This season there will be Doomsday coming to earth, so we all know what its mean. The death of superman and reborn. The funny thing is Doomsday will be played by a seemingly normal human (similar to braniac), I think to save budget, so not like the harsh Doomsday as in the comic

The other things is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex) is not coming back for S8. So what is Superman show without Lex. I thing even Lex already fade-up with Smallville

Kristin Kreuk also will not be returning as a regular cast member in season eight. I'm sure they want to develop more the romance between Clark and Lois <3.
    hmm.. Kinda not his name?? sorry if its wrong. I only thinks that Kinda is she's name

From your story, its mean Smallville will stopping and continue with Superman? if its true, I hope starring in that film not changed.

and you right, I'm also sure Clark will together with Lois because all story superman like that

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyana View Post
    From your story, its mean Smallville will stopping and continue with Superman? if its true, I hope starring in that film not changed.
    No, I'm only speculating and giving suggestion. There are no rumors/news that Smallville show to be replaced with a Superman series in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    No, I'm only speculating and giving suggestion. There are no rumors/news that Smallville show to be replaced with a Superman series in the near future.
    Thanks Atlantean

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default Smallville Season 8 Premiere - 8x01

The JLA in a mission and Chloe got new powers. This series is officially a Superman series as Clark Kent start working with Lois Lane at the Daily Planet.

There is no Lana to be found (thank god). Hope the writer will concentrate now on the ongoing romance between Clark and Lois

I watched the premiere last night....but I missed the final episode from last season. Can anyone tell me what happened to Lana? Last episode I watched, she was kinda lost memory/lost 'life' because some villains hurt her.

And who was that Lex's new CEO/right hand person? I thought that was Lex himself (misfigured or undercover from last season) until somebody here said Lex wouldn't return on this season.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    I watched the premiere last night....but I missed the final episode from last season. Can anyone tell me what happened to Lana? Last episode I watched, she was kinda lost memory/lost 'life' because some villains hurt her.

And who was that Lex's new CEO/right hand person? I thought that was Lex himself (misfigured or undercover from last season) until somebody here said Lex wouldn't return on this season.
    It was braniac who made Lana in a catatonic state. However when Clark killed braniac, Lana return back to normal and left the hospital ASAP and left Clark a CD which contain her goodbye video.

Kristin Kreuk is going to appear only five times as Lana Lang in Season 8 of Smallville.

I'm glad they finally got rid of Lana and placed Lois as a regular. Even though Lex is gone this season the show has already shown alot of promise with Clark leaving the farm to join the Daily Planet and more cameo appearances from characters in the comic books.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    I'm glad they finally got rid of Lana and placed Lois as a regular. Even though Lex is gone this season the show has already shown alot of promise with Clark leaving the farm to join the Daily Planet and more cameo appearances from characters in the comic books.
    Yeh, this is actually a SUPERMAN series in disguise as Smallville. The only thing missing is the red and blue suit and flight ability.

Darn it, I guess Time Warner Cable didn't reach agreement with CW so no more CW for us. I hate it! Just as soon as I can start to watch Smallville regularly, they cancel the network. There goes all my series from CW (unless if I watch them from the website).

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Usually person reside in north american locality can watch the episode online after the episode aired.

Can somebody tell me how the episodes are? I stopped watching Smallville (like around Season 4 or 5) because the show started to cater their stories to a group of fans and stopped being an intelligently scripted show with cool dialogue. I guess boosting ratings and adding more scandalous plots were more important for them then. That's why I stopped watching...just wasn't what it was originally.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-10-08 at 03:32 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i like this new season, louis is the main girl now with clark together as partner until recent episodes lana came and gone AGAIN with drastic supergirl story, what a lame , i still hope doomsday story will pick up

Smallville has been renewed for another season. Only Tom Welling (Clark) has been confirmed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longdong View Post
    Smallville has been renewed for another season. Only Tom Welling (Clark) has been confirmed.
    really?
    i like this show very much, and i bought its dvd,
    so i 'm looking forward to the next season.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.dvdorderonline.com/Upload/uploadfiles/未命名(13).JPG')
    Last edited by pemberly; 03-24-09 at 11:42 PM. Reason: No links to illegal d/s please