Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animals That Kills and Men who kills them

Default Animals That Kills and Men who kills them

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Pre-question for Cedrey: Have you ever exterminated any animal?
    I'm glad to say, no, I have never. It's something that I just can't make myself do. Although, I'm guilty to confess that I can't say the same for reptiles i.e Komodo Dragon. I cannot forgot that one incident I read on newpapers...... this 9 year old got killed by a Komodo dragon in Indonesia. I can imagine that.....especially after witnessing the feeding time of these predators.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

You've never killed a roach? Or a mosquito?
    This account is retired.

Hmmmm, my pet fish committed suicide for some unknown reasons (I fed him and kept him happy in a clean tank), my fat hamster died of old age (4 years), my cat was given to my older cousin who lives in a bigger premise and I have yet to torture any dogs by keeping them in my pathetically small apartment.

My last pet praying mantis died because it challenged my thick book of dictionary, I think. I found him underneath when I came home afterwork, and it lost its breath, announced as a goner.

When I got bites from mosquitoes, I scratch....and if they happened to be on that spot and died in the process.....it's an accident.

I can pretty much distinguish insects from animals. Those that are not welcome, are known as pest. I'll chase them away but if they died in the process.....it's not really my fault.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-10-08 at 01:22 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox2002 View Post
    You've never killed a roach? Or a mosquito?
    Those are not animals.

Cedrey, hurry up on your interview! Can't wait to see your answers!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Those are not animals.

Cedrey, hurry up on your interview! Can't wait to see your answers!

Insects are animals.
    This account is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox2002 View Post
    Insects are animals.
    I promise, I won't kidnap your pet fox with nine tails if you would share with me, wherever it says insects are animals.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I promise, I won't kidnap your pet fox with nine tails if you would share with me, wherever it says insects are animals.
    I would also consider insects to be animals, since they're part of the animal kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    I would also consider insects to be animals, since they're part of the animal kingdom.
    Oh no..... charge me guilty then. It's a Yes to PJ's question. I just killed a roll of small snails, in 3, when I was dragging my feet home afterwork. It was an accident..... and I think they got a lousy contractor to make that shell-home for them. I only realised when I hear cracking sound under my feet.

I'm glad to say, no, I have never. It's something that I just can't make myself do. Although, I'm guilty to confess that I can't say the same for reptiles i.e Komodo Dragon. I cannot forgot that one incident I read on newpapers...... this 9 year old got killed by a Komodo dragon in Indonesia. I can imagine that.....especially after witnessing the feeding time of these predators.
    Most all animals kill.

It's how they survive.

Oh no..... charge me guilty then. It's a Yes to PJ's question. I just killed a roll of small snails, in 3, when I was dragging my feet home afterwork. It was an accident..... and I think they got a lousy contractor to make that shell-home for them. I only realised when I hear cracking sound under my feet.
    Aww....well, accidents happen. I used to eat snails when I was young. Apparently little kids tend to like eating things that move.

Another question for you Rennie. When are we ever doing the song?

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    Most all animals kill.

It's how they survive.
    Hmmm, Chancie, do I need to rearrange these two lines to extract the meaning? I don't get your message....

"All animals survive. They kill most, it's how."?

Yeah Bunnie, accidents do happen. I guess I missed the road signs the snails put up......

For some strange reasons.....I thought...... Hey everyone, let's start up a Matchmaking thread.

That's because you singled out Komodo dragons as killers, which are actually one of my most favorite animals. I'd love to get one as a pet one day.

Actually I don't think we should. The forum got rid of the Relationships section for a reason.

You know, the news seriously sends me the chill. The 9 year old should be the Komodo's lunch or dinner..... the Komodo munched the boy by his waist and tossed him around as the kid struggles. The kid didn't survive because of the supposedly vemonous bite, and as it seems, not much of him was left when his uncle and other villages came to the rescue.

I google up in Youtube just to watch how Komodo kill their prey.

Thinking back..... I guess I'm bias. I don't like reptile that much. I'll only keep reptiles that feed on fruits and vege, and I make sure they won't grow any bigger than me.

If you really want something frightening, youtube the asian giant hornet.

They destroy bees like it's nobody's business, and can kill whatever gets in their way.

I don't know why it's not done, but the village should be separated from the komodo. Attacks on humans may be rare, but accidents do happen.

Talking about killers... Are there any species that kills more than humans do?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    If you really want something frightening, youtube the asian giant hornet.

They destroy bees like it's nobody's business, and can kill whatever gets in their way.

Thanks, Chance. I did the youtub-ing. Hornets look really scary, and have this pair of sniper-alike thing that enable them to snap a regular bee into two. Their venom are powerful enough to dissolve the human tissue... I saw this video whereby two giant hornets killed more than a hundred soldier bees....

But......check this out, my friend. The tiny bees use tactics and kill this giant Hornet intruder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUQt6TP2ank&NR=1#

Xiangxiang, some countries leave their folks just like that. We should consider ourselves fortunate that way.

I don't know if any creature would kill for pleasure or luxury besides mankind.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-10-08 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Talking about killers... Are there any species that kills more than humans do?
    Not even close.

I have insectphobia... especially those that fly...
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    I have insectphobia... especially those that fly...
    me, too! not just the 6 legged insects, but the 8 legged spider, the god knows how many legged centipedes and millipedes, and the no legged worms!

the only insect i'm not afraid of are ants---b/c i'm too power and could smash them at my will

to ceddry...have you ever considered being a vegetarian?

though the odd thing is...most animals that we kill (for food) don't kill us, not on purpose that is.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    me, too! not just the 6 legged insects, but the 8 legged spider, the god knows how many legged centipedes and millipedes, and the no legged worms!

the only insect i'm not afraid of are ants---b/c i'm too power and could smash them at my will
    Yingying.....the ant-bully

to ceddry...have you ever considered being a vegetarian?

though the odd thing is...most animals that we kill (for food) don't kill us, not on purpose that is.
    Yes I have, Yingying. I have even tried. But.....but..... I love red meat I can live without chicken. Tuna with rice (the only fishy I prefer) is really yummy....no matter how it is done.....so that's alittle difficult. I don't take pork.

I think I have to begin with reducing my consumption of meat. Less consumption, less demand. Oh, I love seafood too.

Now you mention it, Yingying. That seems to be a message from the nature.

After a careful consideration, again, I have to say "Yes" to PJ's question. I have indirectly exterminate so many mammals/animals that's my guilty confession.