Thread: Priscelia Chan (曾诗梅)

Default Priscelia Chan (曾诗梅)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://prisceliachan.webs.com/97edfa968ac983dfdfb0843703065181.jpg')
    Taken from http://prisceliachan.webs.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priscelia_Chan

Will post more of her infor soon. Just watched her in The Legend and the hero and I think she's a great actress!
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 09-13-08 at 11:22 AM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

plz post pic of her

Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

She's pretty but has not had many leading roles.

When she first acted in The Legendary Swordsman 笑傲江湖 in 1999, I thought she was cute but a bit stiff.

However, she's improved over the years and I think she's better now. Perhaps she'll get more leading roles in the near future.

Banned

shes in ranking of the gods right.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    She's pretty but has not had many leading roles.

When she first acted in The Legendary Swordsman 笑傲江湖 in 1999, I thought she was cute but a bit stiff.

However, she's improved over the years and I think she's better now. Perhaps she'll get more leading roles in the near future.
    I only watched the 1st episode of The Legendary Swordsman(1999) but I didnt see the rest. When I watched The Legend and the Hero I didnt know that was her in TLSwordsman. She kind of looks like Sonja kwok a little..

Banned

LMAO, in the wiki article it says she played 岳不群

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Fu ): View Post
    LMAO, in the wiki article it says she played 岳不群
    They needed a female to play 岳不群 in the latter part of the show.

But seriously, she actually played Yilin. Some comments from her about playing the role (source: http://archive8.mediacorptv.sg/aroun...iew/66/1/.html):

My 1st acting experience
    It was Legendary Swordsman. It was pretty scary for me because I was stepping into an unknown zone from my ex-job as a tax-auditor. In the drama, I acted opposite Chen Tianwen and the filming went on pretty smoothly. It was certainly an eye-opener as it was my 1st chance to fly to China for 2 weeks of filming. I feel very lucky as I had the opportunity of working with veteran actors for my 1st drama.

If I had to re-film a drama, it would be...
    I would re-film Legendary Swordsman. I was very very new at that time and I feel that I hadn't been able to perform my best yet. Now that I have been in showbiz for 2 1/2 years, I feel that I can do a much better job now. There was one scene where I had to cry when Linghu died. The crew said, 'This girl cries too much!.' But if I had to re-film that scene again, I'm not sure if I can do it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    They needed a female to play 岳不群 in the latter part of the show.
    WHAT. Lol surely Yue Buqun is not that much of a woman, even in later stages.

Banned

any pics of her as yilin?

This article has a picture of her as Yilin. A higher-quality version of the same image can be found here.

She looks a little dowdy in the picture. But that's not surprising since she's a nun.

Banned

lol, yue ling shan and yi lin are both prettier than ren ying ying in the singapore edition XD

and I heard that adaptation was ridiculous, I was told the ending was dong fang by bai captured everyone and ling hu chong fought him to rescue them???

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Fu ): View Post
    and I heard that adaptation was ridiculous, I was told the ending was dong fang by bai captured everyone and ling hu chong fought him to rescue them???
    Perhaps so if you think that deviating from the original storyline is ridiculous. It certainly antagonised the Jinyong purists.

I watched the show when I wasn't so familiar with the original story and I thought it was quite okay.

She is an singer too?

Quote Originally Posted by lucy1979 View Post
    She is an singer too?
    What makes you say that?

Banned

no but she is an hero