Thread: Problem with Yahoo and Google searches

Default Problem with Yahoo and Google searches

Lately, I've been having problems with searching things on these two sites with my computer. Each search result I click on goes to an ad site, like those you see popping up with false advertisements and such. I've noticed that each search pops into something that goes like go.google or go.yahoo before the rest of the link. Could it be possible that I have a spyware installed? I've scanned with Ad-Aware and the Yahoo Anti-Spyware from my toolbar and nothing serious showed up!

Maybe, it's because you have a virus on your computer. What about MSN and other search engines?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

100% your computer has been infected with malwares. Freewares like Ad-Aware,... is not gonna work against this kind of problem because they're just too weak while the malwares have millions of ways to hide themselves. If I were you I would download a trial version or purchase a full version of one of the most powerful anti-malwares out there such as Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security, BitDeffender, NOD32. Everything would be done in hours. Btw, do not forget to turn off System Restore before you scan for malwares and viruses.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

Quote Originally Posted by wuyuejin View Post
    100% your computer has been infected with malwares. Freewares like Ad-Aware,... is not gonna work against this kind of problem because they're just too weak while the malwares have millions of ways to hide themselves. If I were you I would download a trial version or purchase a full version of one of the most powerful anti-malwares out there such as Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security, BitDeffender, NOD32. Everything would be done in hours. Btw, do not forget to turn off System Restore before you scan for malwares and viruses.
    Thank you so much! I finally managed to get it removed and now things are working fine. Thank you once again.