Thread: Tazza (16 Sept) - Jang Hyuk / Han Ye Seul

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default Tazza (16 Sept) - Jang Hyuk / Han Ye Seul

Tazza 타짜

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/thumb/a/ae/275px-Tazza02.jpg')

Title: 타짜 / Tajja
    Also known as: Tazza / War of Flowers
    Genre: Romance, action
    Episodes: 20
    Broadcast network: SBS
    Airing date: 2008-Sept-16
    Air time: Mondays & Tuesdays 21:55 (9:55 Korean time)

Synopsis

Go Ni suffers an incredible loss when his mother and stepfather die because of Young Min. He later ends up in jail where he meets people who will change his life forever. Go Ni learns from a top tazza player in hopes of getting revenge.

Cast

The Volcano Warrior / The Windstruck Lover , the one and only Jang Hyuk as Go Ni
    The gorgeous and lovely Ms. Han Ye Seul (Fantasy Couple) as Nan Sook / Mi Na
    Kim Min Joon as Young Min

(credit: Dramawiki for infos and image)

Jang Hyuk is the hero from Volcano High School and Windstruck. Kdrama include Robbers (with Lee Da Hae) etc. This series will fight for rating supremacy with East Of Eden which is aired at the same time tuesday on a different network.

UPDATED: 23 Sept 2008
    RAW Capped - Ental @ myaigoo: 01, 02
    SUB - by KST: none completed
    More complete infos/pix @ Soompi

NOTES: as usual no asking for files or download link, posting link in thread etc. as per SPCNET policy
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 09-23-08 at 07:50 AM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

This drama is a remake of Tazza: The High Rollers (a.k.a. The War of Flower, Korean: 타짜) a 2006 South Korean film.

Same as Gourmet aka Silgaek, a remake of Le Grand Chef.

Like the movie, Tazza the drama involve the Korean card game called Hwatoo (Flower Cards - hence the title War of Flower) (Hangeul: 화투, Hanja: 花鬪).

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanafuda

So, before you start watching the drama it's better to have a little knowledge of this Hwato card game (dunno if it's similar to Poker or any western card game)
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 09-15-08 at 07:20 PM.

Hey atlantean0208, I finished Spotlight and there's very little romance. I would actually recommend Powerful Opponents, no terminal illnesses. There's lots of buried secrets, romance, drama, comedy, and twists involved. I think its one of the better ones that has come out recently. I started last weekend and I'm already finished about 12 of 16 episodes so far. One episode was just not enough, I had to keep watching to know what happens next. I hope you'll like it too.

Han Ye Seul is getting more meaty roles eh? I saw a movie with her where she's a player of men's hearts. Not bad.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Hey atlantean0208, I finished Spotlight and there's very little romance. I would actually recommend Powerful Opponents, no terminal illnesses. There's lots of buried secrets, romance, drama, comedy, and twists involved. I think its one of the better ones that has come out recently. I started last weekend and I'm already finished about 12 of 16 episodes so far. One episode was just not enough, I had to keep watching to know what happens next. I hope you'll like it too.

Han Ye Seul is getting more meaty roles eh? I saw a movie with her where she's a player of men's hearts. Not bad.
    Thanx for another recommendation, will look for it. I already done DL Spotlight, but now currently still watching Cloud Stairways (Han Ji Hye) and Scale of Providence (still airing) which is a little bit similar like Green Rose but not much of a mystery as we know who the killer is in the first episode. However the subs as of now only 1 eps and the raw-cap is up to 4 eps.

anyone know where i can find some episode synopsis of this series? thanks.