Thread: Old Japanese drama.

Default Old Japanese drama.

hai anyone here know about this one old japanese drama. it's about college student playing volleyball. if anyone know please let me know ok. thanx alot in advance!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by khairilamirin View Post
    hai anyone here know about this one old japanese drama. it's about college student playing volleyball. if anyone know please let me know ok. thanx alot in advance!!!!!
    There're several japanese dramas about volleyball. When you say old how long ago are we talking about? Can you describe any of the characters?

I know of a series made in the 1980s, called Pai Qiu Nu Jiang. It's about the leading girl playing volleyball, dreaming of going to the Olympics, so she can fulfill her mum's dreams.

In the show, she has a white rabbit and lives with her uncle's family. She's always thinking of new ways to become a better volleyball player and her forte seemed to be a Forward Somersault. Is that the show you're talking about?

hmm actually i watched the drama when i was a kid. It was showing in one of Malaysian TV station. it was around 1994-1997. i can't really remember exactly how the story line but it basically about girls volleyball team. they play with some power. which as long as i remember sumthing like they can jump hight with sommersault and they can spike the ball very fast. huhuhuh..sorry that's all i know. can anyone help me?

Most likely it's "Moero Attack". The main actress was (I think) Araki Yumiko.
    Last edited by csweet; 09-18-08 at 11:26 AM. Reason: more information

thank you alot. do you happen to know where i can download the drama?

Talking Help!

There was this drama show but I could not tell if it was Japanese translated into Korean or anything but I remember it being about:

A doctor, whose mother was a piano teacher and in the little town she use to reside there was this girl. When he left and came back many years later she would not talk. He argued with her until she cried and on his way back home, he was on a ship and she cried out to him. He also reunited with his mother but unfortunately got into a car accident where he went into a coma and his mother passed away. The gird l heard of this accident and went to see him at the hospital. There she meet his brother who was also a doctor but could not stand the sight of blood which made him rather useless. They're father was head doctor of the building. The younger brother would sing in a night club. His older brother came out of the coma but ended up with the mind frame of a child. He had a fears of cars. The girl seemed to have been in love with the older guy but later started to fall for the younger brother. The older brother came out of the coma and regain the love of the girl. Leaving the younger brother to help out a girl with a bit of yakuza problem. They parted ways after he fought with them a couple of times and dealt with some misfortunes. The two brothers fought for the love of this girl traveling back and forth until finally the girl realized that she cared more for the younger brother and ended up being with him in the little town she resided.

SEE!!! I remember the Drama I just don't remember the name so please this is my problem. I saw the whole Drama... please and thank yous!!!

I think if it's Japanese it must be "Heaven's Coins" from around 1995, and if it's Korean "Spring Day" from around 2005. I'm not certain though.

Hi ...if you guys could help ....i would like to know the name of this japanese drama ..

the dramas was about this 30+ yrs old single man, who regrouped all his brothers and sisters to live with him, there were like 6 or 7 siblings, kinda focous on their relationships, i can't remmeber so much because it's has been so long, i watched it when i was a little kid, it was in the 90's i think ... ! please help if u could!

Quote Originally Posted by exz_10 View Post
    Hi ...if you guys could help ....i would like to know the name of this japanese drama ..

the dramas was about this 30+ yrs old single man, who regrouped all his brothers and sisters to live with him, there were like 6 or 7 siblings, kinda focous on their relationships, i can't remmeber so much because it's has been so long, i watched it when i was a little kid, it was in the 90's i think ... ! please help if u could!
    It's called Hitotsu Yane no Shita. Great drama.

Default THANKS!

thanks a lot dude! i've been searching for this ! this just made my days! thanks! arigato!

hey guys I need some help..i watched this movie when i was like...7-8( in 1997-8) and I got bit traumatized at the time...i don't remember the name or the characters and i vaguely remember the action...I hope u guys can tell me what movie I watched so I can watch it again.It was about a girl...around 15..very beautiful who got to live with a shepherd in the mountains and she was always dreaming about being accepted in a family...and get married to this "prince"..i'm not sure if she got abbandoned by her family or she got somehow lost.....And one day a guy came around the house where she lived and he slept with her.she got pregnant and the shepherd took her in the village to the doctors when she start feeling sick and then the shepherd tried to make the guy assume responsibility but the he was married...so I think the girl lost the baby....however I remember these scenes where different guys would come buy her house just to have sex with her and most of the time they would hurt her so badly that she would bleed.And the shepherd would look after her...because he was in love with her but he would not dare tell her as she was young and too precious for him....and the end was...he killed himself with a really big gun...and i think she killed herself as well...anyway...extremely sad story.I just want to get it right)please e-mail me if you know the name of the movie on [email protected]